Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (80167 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by paulGrundy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
MizJanet:

you are defending your own doctrine by speaking against tithing. cheesy coming from someone who claim not to have a doctrine per say

interesting, Muslims also believe in Jesus ( prophet Isa) , do u believe they will be saved ?

A muslim does not believe in the ressurection of Jesus hence they will not be saved. The bible says in romans 10:9 that if you believe that God raised Jesus from the dead, you shall be saved.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
paulGrundy:

You have probably edited that quote ^^ and downplayed the quote.

That's not entirely true! Some Catholic preists, protestants and funnily even homosexuals, stood their grounds and did not take part in war.
Here is an excerpt from new york times, always do your research before typing rubbish.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/13/weekinreview/word-for-word-case-against-nazis-hitler-s-forces-planned-destroy-german.html?pagewanted=all
so sorry 4 dat...u also typed wrongly by asserting we as body of jehovahs witnesses as lost cases in court##my bad anyway....am talking of a group of people in as a religion...even catholics went to the war...if some didnt go maybe its becos of other reasons...bsides dats not the only occassion we ve been persecuted....we ve persecuted in other hundred of country if not becos we are jwitnesses,its gon be because we are preachers of GODS KINGDOM....if u want to talk of the most persecuted religion ever, WITNESSES ARE NUMBER 1..SECOND TO NONe...jst as the apostles of old were persecuted 4 d sake of the GOODNEWS

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
brocab:
Lies! in what faith do the JW's stand for, a Christ they don't even know-the unknown God.
we knw GOD and believe in him and preach abt him and worship him in the right way...d question is do u worship GOD in d right way

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
paulGrundy:

Direct that question to the person who said it.
Btw the name JEHOVAH has pagan origin, Gods name is YHWH or YAWEH.
IN HEBREW YES DATS GODS NAME....IN ENGLISH,THE COMMON RENDERING OF DAT NAME IS JEHOVAH
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by paulGrundy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
goodnewscliff:
so sorry 4 dat...u also typed wrongly by asserting we as body of jehovahs witnesses as lost cases in court##my bad anyway....am talking of a group of people in as a religion...even catholics went to the war...if some didnt go maybe its becos of other reasons...bsides dats not the only occassion we ve been persecuted....we ve persecuted in other hundred of country if not becos we are jwitnesses,its gon be because we are preachers of GODS KINGDOM....if u want to talk of the most persecuted religion ever, WITNESSES ARE NUMBER 1..SECOND TO NONe...jst as the apostles of old were persecuted 4 d sake of the GOODNEWS

There is no data to ascertain your claim or to indicate the particular group that is persecuted most. But according to the international society for human rights, 80% of all religious persecution is directed toward a Christian person because of their faith. Persecution mostly occurs in the state atheist countries of China and North Korea and in majority Muslim countries. Jehovahs witnesses has a weak presence in these countries.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
paulGrundy:

There is no data to ascertain your claim or to indicate the particular group that is persecuted most. But according to the international society for human rights, 80% of all religious persecution is directed toward a Christian person because of their faith. Persecution mostly occurs in the state atheist countries of China and North Korea and in majority Muslim countries. Jehovahs witnesses has a weak presence in these countries.
is ur church in these places u jst mentioned........list the names of churches in these countries enlisted...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by paulGrundy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
goodnewscliff:
is ur church in these places u jst mentioned........list the names of churches in these countries enlisted...

Its mostly orthodox churches. No my church has a weak presence on the places mentioned, but we don't go about lieing that we are the most persecuted.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by paulGrundy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
goodnewscliff:
IN HEBREW YES DATS GODS NAME....IN ENGLISH,THE COMMON RENDERING OF DAT NAME IS JEHOVAH

The actual translation of hebrew vowel YHWH is Yahweh, the real pronunciation is unknown because the Jews do not pronunce the word. Jehovah is even the latinization of the hebrew vowels YHWH
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
MizJanet:

don't lie, you have never handled deadly snake's grin grin
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Does this mean you are letting the Christians handle the scriptures now?
Because you haven't the slightest idea, what the verse had said?
MizJanet:

don't lie, you have never handled deadly snake's its either your Jesus lied in that verse or you are not a genuine follower of ur Jesus grin grin
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Which God do you know?
goodnewscliff:
we knw GOD and believe in him and preach abt him and worship him in the right way...d question is do u worship GOD in d right way
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
paulGrundy:

The actual translation of hebrew vowel YHWH is Yahweh, the real pronunciation is unknown because the Jews do not pronunce the word. Jehovah is even the latinization of the hebrew vowels YHWH
hw is the name jehovah that is been used originally by witnesses and later other denominations after realizing their mistake now related to pyramids

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
paulGrundy:

Its mostly orthodox churches. No my church has a weak presence on the places mentioned, but we don't go about lieing that we are the most persecuted.
lying Logically the preaching of the Gods kingdom (4rm house to house and door to door as jesus did) and stance to Gods will attracted persecution in bible times.......which demonination does this and maintain that record Its the Witnesses............

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
paulGrundy:

lying abt what? Logically the preaching of the Gods kingdom (4rm house to house and door to door as jesus did) and stance to Gods will attracted persecution in bible times.......which demonination does this and maintain that record? Its the Witnesses............not boasting though but its a fact

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
paulGrundy:

Direct that question to the person who said it.
Btw the name JEHOVAH has pagan origin, Gods name is YHWH or YAWEH.
in hebrew yes....do u still speak hebrew today?? Lol...the last time i checked the bible was translated to ENGLISH BECAUSE ITS AN OFFICIAL LANGUAGE.....how is the name JEHOVAH linked with pyramids??

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by paulGrundy(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2016
goodnewscliff:
lying Logically the preaching of the Gods kingdom (4rm house to house and door to door as jesus did)

Pathological liar! Jesus NEVER preached door to door.

and stance to Gods will attracted persecution in bible times.......which demonination does this and maintain that record Its the Witnesses............

So other christains also doing door to door and using other means are not suffering persecution? From the expulsion of yazidi christains in iraq and syria to the mass execution of Christains in iran for “apostasy” (preaching the gospel). How many jehovahs witnesses have been publicly executed for preaching the gospel? NONE.

JW's mostly thrive in countries that allow freedom of worship and will use the judiciary to sue for slight irrelevant issues yet go about screaming most persecuted. Very ironic!
The apostles were unlawfully flogged, beaten and arrested in Jerusalem for thier preaching work by jealous high priests but yet they didn't take the issue up with the courts (sahedrins) Acts 5. Yet the watchtower was involved in almost 10 years legal battle with bulgarian government for their refusal to take part in just common compulsory military service (not like they were told to take part in combatant role).

Am sorry to tell you this, the intense persecution of JW's only happens in the pages of your literature and the wishy thinking of gullible members.

Until JW's defy pakistani and iraq laws by doing door to door there and face public executions, then I will take your claim seriously.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
paulGrundy:

So other christains also doing door to door and using other means are not suffering persecution? From the expulsion of yazidi christains in iraq and syria to the mass execution of Christains in iran for “apostasy” (preaching the gospel). How many jehovahs witnesses have been publicly executed for preaching the gospel? NONE.

JW's mostly thrive in countries that allow freedom of worship and will use the judiciary to sue for slight irrelevant issues yet go about screaming most persecuted. Very ironic!
The apostles were unlawfully flogged, beaten and arrested in Jerusalem for thier preaching work by jealous high priests but yet they didn't take the issue up with the courts (sahedrins) Acts 5. Yet the watchtower was involved in almost 10 years legal battle with bulgarian government for their refusal to take part in just common compulsory military service (not like they were told to take part in combatant role).

Am sorry to tell you this, the intense persecution of JW's only happens in the pages of your literature and the wishy thinking of gullible members.

Until JW's defy pakistani and iraq laws by doing door to door there and face public executions, then I will take your claim seriously.
WHEN SOME ONE GO TO UR HOURSE, WHERE DOES HE KNOCKS THE LAST TIME I CHECK THAT MATERIAL IS CALLED A ''DOOR'', u can without "SENTIMENT" conclude that jesus preached from door to door....the funny part of what u ve typing is U NEVER HAVE IN ANYTIME TALKED ABOUT UR PATHETIC CHURCH....u only reffer to other church...does ur church preach...when was d last time u went to preaching from house to house and door to door...u only talk of other denominations u dont even knw of have heard about only to copy paste poo.....i dont knw d hole ur church crawled out from but let me tell ya something...I DONT NEED TO EVEN ACCESS THE INTERNET TO COPY PASTE POO TO KNOW THAT UR CHURCH IS FILLED WITH APOSTATSY...teachings dats not in ur bible...THATS ONE POINT WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT...THE BIBLE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by paulGrundy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
goodnewscliff:
WHEN SOME ONE GO TO UR HOURSE, WHERE DOES HE KNOCKS THE LAST TIME I CHECK THAT MATERIAL IS CALLED A ''DOOR'', u can without "SENTIMENT" conclude that jesus preached from door to door....

Read your bible well, only the apostles and the early church did door to door. Jesus used open-air preaching.

the funny part of what u ve typing is U NEVER HAVE IN ANYTIME TALKED ABOUT UR PATHETIC CHURCH....u only reffer to other church...does ur church preach...when was d last time u went to preaching from house to house and door to door...u only talk of other denominations u dont even knw of have heard about only to copy paste poo.....i dont knw d hole ur church crawled out from but let me tell ya something...I DONT NEED TO EVEN ACCESS THE INTERNET TO COPY PASTE POO TO KNOW THAT UR CHURCH IS FILLED WITH APOSTATSY...teachings dats not in ur bible...THATS ONE POINT WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT...THE BIBLE TRUTH

Bible truth that is not consistent, that would later be changed and discarded as apostasy. Like for example Jesus appeared in 1919 as an invisible ghost and visited only rutherford. grin grin

Or JW's will live forever in 1925 grin grin

Malaria and typhoid induced bible truth cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by CANTICLES: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
goodnewscliff:
WHEN SOME ONE GO TO UR HOURSE, WHERE DOES HE KNOCKS THE LAST TIME I CHECK THAT MATERIAL IS CALLED A ''DOOR'', u can without "SENTIMENT" conclude that jesus preached from door to door....the funny part of what u ve typing is U NEVER HAVE IN ANYTIME TALKED ABOUT UR PATHETIC CHURCH....u only reffer to other church...does ur church preach...when was d last time u went to preaching from house to house and door to door...u only talk of other denominations u dont even knw of have heard about only to copy paste poo.....i dont knw d hole ur church crawled out from but let me tell ya something...I DONT NEED TO EVEN ACCESS THE INTERNET TO COPY PASTE POO TO KNOW THAT UR CHURCH IS FILLED WITH APOSTATSY...teachings dats not in ur bible...THATS ONE POINT WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT...THE BIBLE TRUTH

thank you brother, for educating this folks .

I love how u logically present each point , thankfully the guy can't find a single church to match The witnesses back to back

all he can do is SCATTER his ways through , e.g Jehovah's witnesses preach from house to house , the losers typical reply: yes, even catholics do that.

give him another point , and he will fly to the Mormons , The witnesses dont go to war , the losers typical reply: the mormons dont too , this time its not the Catholic anymore but Mormons .

he couldn't use a single church to match them back to back . cos such doesn't exist

the Witnesses are unique in all ways!

how are you preparing for this years regional convention bro ?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
paulGrundy:

Read your bible well, only the apostles and the early church did door to door. Jesus used open-air preaching.

Bible truth that is not consistent, that would later be changed and discarded as apostasy. Like for example Jesus appeared in 1919 as an invisible ghost and visited only rutherford. grin grin

Or JW's will live forever in 1925 grin grin

Malaria and typhoid induced bible truth cheesy grin
lol...whose example did the apostles imitate as to preaching?? I KNOW U KNW IT JESUS read luke 8:1 ...where can u meet people to talk to them?? Ur church or their houses??did we say jesus appeared physically in 1919 to rutherford ??there was never a time u could bring out a point enough to be reasonable....Inconstitency...!!! ONLY THOSE IN NOAHS ARK WERE SAVED....only those who worship GOD in the right way would be saved...do u read ur bible well??

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
CANTICLES:

I love how u logically present each point , thankfully the guy can't find a single church to match The witnesses back to back

all he can do is SCATTER his ways through , e.g Jehovah's witnesses preach from house to house , the losers typical reply: yes, even catholics do that.

give him another point , and he will fly to the Mormons , The witnesses dont go to war , the losers typical reply: the mormons dont too , this time its not the Catholic anymore but Mormons .

he couldn't use a single church to match them back to back . cos such doesn't exist

how are you preparing for this years regional convention bro ?

everything in GODS HAND OH....satan has blinded their eyes so much that they would even cut their skin like the BAAL WORSHIPPERS IN ELIJAHS STORY to convince u of their baseless belief

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by paulGrundy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
goodnewscliff:
lol...whose example did the apostles imitate as to preaching?? I KNOW U KNW IT JESUS read luke 8:1 ...where can u meet people to talk to them?? Ur church or their houses??

Did Jesus do door to door? No! Be humble enough to accept and admit.

did we say jesus appeared physically in 1919 to rutherford ??there was never a time u could bring out a point enough to be reasonable....Inconstitency...!!! ONLY THOSE IN NOAHS ARK WERE SAVED....only those who worship GOD in the right way would be saved...do u read ur bible well??

Does it matter if he claimed he appeared physically or not?

That's the Crap the watchtower still uses to reinforce the notion that they are the true Religion. No biblical base! No miracles and signs! Just empty claims of being the truth.

I could as well wake up one day, form a new group, and claim to be like Noah in the bible who would only be saved, and give false dates about world ends, how about that?

grin
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
paulGrundy:

hehehe...i smell hate...werent the apostles account recorded in d bible 4 who cares to read to know??do call u that a secret??if we are treated unjustly, we have the right to sue as far as we did nt go against any law....we are humans and citizens too....when it comes to public execution, we ve been so THERE AND XPERIENCED THAT...i av never seen ur church member in my house since d past 22 years...u cant type such abt d witness

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by paulGrundy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
CANTICLES:

Abi oh! The best in propaganda, lies and half-truths. Undisputed winners in that category. grin

give him another point , and he will fly to the Mormons , The witnesses dont go to war , the losers typical reply: the mormons dont too , this time its not the Catholic anymore but Mormons

So far Awake! And watchtower says it, I guess that's all to it. Very soon they wil write and say only JW's can pronounce the word "JESUS", you will come here and argue with us! grin grin

Which Witnesses are you talking about, the apostate followers of Russell and rutherford or the present Witness who would become apostates in future (because many teachings will change)

Including simplicity in reasoning and gullibilty, yeah they are unmatched in that area.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
paulGrundy:

Did Jesus do door to door? No! Be humble enough to accept and admit.

Does it matter if he claimed he appeared physically or not?

That's the Crap the watchtower still uses to reinforce the notion that they are the true Religion. No biblical base! No miracles and signs! Just empty claims of being the truth.

I could as well wake up one day, form a new group, and claim to be like Noah in the bible who would only be saved, and give false dates about world ends, how about that?

grin
did u read luke 8:1?? His apostles were with him all through his preaching escapades man...they did follow jesus example(U MUST HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE WORD ''CHRISTLIKE'')....WHO SAID JESUS APPEARED?? JEHOVAHS WITNESSES?? u re the funniest dude thats making my nite...lol...whose now the religion that uphold GODS MORAL STANDARDS TODAY?? WHO TAKE UP THE PREACHING WORK AS THEIR OWN?? WHO SHOW LOVE IRRESPECTIVE OF SOCIO-NATIONAL BACKGROUND AND RACISM??WHO LETS THE BIBLE BE THEIR TRADE MARK AND WATCH WORD??who try to live according to GODS PRINCIPLES?? BELIEVE IN GODS KINGDOM AS MANS ONLY HOPE?? its only the WITNESSES...who else...AS PERFECT AS JESUS, HE WAS CRITICISED ANd some people never understood him many a time until he xplains to his disciples discretely...UNTIL U CHOOSE TO DO A PROPER RESEARCH WITH A PROPER VEIW, U WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by paulGrundy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
goodnewscliff:
hehehe...i smell hate...werent the apostles account recorded in d bible 4 who cares to read to know??do call u that a secret??if we are treated unjustly, we have the right to sue as far as we did nt go against any law....we are humans and citizens too....when it comes to public execution, we ve been so THERE AND XPERIENCED THAT

The apostles too had a right to sue or seek justice, but why did they overlook that? Because they took coaurage in Jesus' word that they should be joyful when faced with persecution, knowing that their reward is in heaven. For a religion that claims most persecuted and claims to be true followers of the bible that is not expected. Its very easy to stay behind your laptop screen type MOST PERSECUTED because of a sarcastic sting at you during one of your door to door propaganda work. grin

Millions of Yazidi christains are fleeing their home lands because of their refusal to renounce Jesus, others who stay are risking their lives. Now that's persecution! Perfect example of how the apostles suffered.

...i av never seen ur church member in my house since d past 22 years...u cant type such abt d witness

Plenty of them has come via door, via street, via television, via tracts, but you quickly chased them away before they spoke, because they didn't carry umbrella and bag inside hot sun.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
paulGrundy:

Abi oh! The best in propaganda, lies and half-truths. Undisputed winners in that category. grin

So far Awake! And watchtower says it, I guess that's all to it. Very soon they wil write and say only JW's can pronounce the word "JESUS", you will come here and argue with us! grin grin

Which Witnesses are you talking about, the apostate followers of Russell and rutherford or the present Witness who would become apostates in future (because many teachings will change)

Including simplicity in reasoning and gullibilty, yeah they are unmatched in that area.
u did GOOD BY NOT REAVEALING UR RELIGIOn becos u shud know abt their false hood already or u are jst afraid, u wouldnt want to let it out....if the awake and watchtower present wrong imformation, being the world most distributed magazines, we would have been charged to court A MILLION TIMES BY HATERS WORST THAN U........SEE I KNOW U BELIEVE IN HELLFIRE ,TRINITY, XMAS...U DONT HAVE REGARDS FOR SEX AND MARRIAGE...not judging though but u fall into all the categories so u need GODS HELP AND THE BIBLE.....,.....to be one silly church going member is not enough to gain everlasting LIFE

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
paulGrundy:

The apostles too had a right to sue or seek justice, but why did they overlook that? Because they took coaurage in Jesus' word that they should be joyful when faced with persecution, knowing that their reward is in heaven. For a religion that claims most persecuted and claims to be true followers of the bible that is not expected. Its very easy to stay behind your laptop screen type MOST PERSECUTED because of a sarcastic sting at you during one of your door to door propaganda work. grin

Millions of Yazidi christains are fleeing their home lands because of their refusal to renounce Jesus, others who stay are risking their lives. Now that's persecution! Perfect example of how the apostles suffered.

Plenty of them has come via door, via street, via television, via tracts, but you quickly chased them away before they spoke, because they didn't carry umbrella and bag inside hot sun.
when a witness sue because of other things apart 4rm religious stuff, they start saying lies.....HAVE THE WITNESSES SUE ANY ORGANISATION 4 PERSECUTING THEM even though they have the right......dat doesnt mean we would put it in our magazines.....does ur religion preach4rm hux to hux...if it doesnt, then suggest it to ur knowledge lacking pastors Whats the name of this church of urs??...let me tell u where ur failure to understand the bible starts from

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by paulGrundy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
goodnewscliff:
did u read luke 8:1?? His apostles were with him all through his preaching escapades man...they did follow jesus example(U MUST HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE WORD ''CHRISTLIKE'')

So its Russell who was born 2000+ years after Jesus that has been with Jesus physically through his escapades. grin grin grin funny you!

....WHO SAID JESUS APPEARED?? JEHOVAHS WITNESSES?? u re the funniest dude thats making my nite...

“The faithful and discreet slave” was appointed over Jesus’ domestics in 1919. That slave is the small, composite group of anointed brothers serving at world headquarters during Christ’s presence who are directly involved in preparing and dispensing spiritual food. When this group work together as the Governing Body, they act as “the faithful and discreet slave.” jw.org 2012 Annual Meeting Report

"Similarly, starting in 1919, Jehovah brought forth the seed of the woman as a spiritual nation." Revelation - It's Grand Climax (re) p.184

Its was a bit adjusted in 2013

"To settle that question, Jesus began to inspect the spiritual temple in 1914. That inspection and cleansing work involved a period of time—from 1914 to the early part of 1919.[3] ... Endnotes:... Paragraph 6: [3] This is an adjustment in understanding. Previously, we thought that Jesus’ inspection took place in 1918." (Watchtower 2013 Jul 15 pp.11,14)

lol...whose now the religion that uphold GODS MORAL STANDARDS TODAY?? WHO TAKE UP THE PREACHING WORK AS THEIR OWN?? WHO SHOW LOVE IRRESPECTIVE OF SOCIO-NATIONAL BACKGROUND AND RACISM??WHO LETS THE BIBLE BE THEIR TRADE MARK AND WATCH WORD??who try to live according to GODS PRINCIPLES?? BELIEVE IN GODS KINGDOM AS MANS ONLY HOPE?? its only the WITNESSES...who else...AS PERFECT AS JESUS, HE WAS CRITICISED ANd some people never understood him many a time until he xplains to his disciples discretely...UNTIL U CHOOSE TO DO A PROPER RESEARCH WITH A PROPER VEIW, U WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING

The religion is Jesus and he resides in your heart. God never created any structure or any go between in order to reach him, its impostors, fakes that do so.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
paulGrundy:

So its Russell who was born 2000+ years after Jesus that has been with Jesus physically through his escapades. grin grin grin funny you!

“The faithful and discreet slave” was appointed over Jesus’ domestics in 1919. That slave is the small, composite group of anointed brothers serving at world headquarters during Christ’s presence who are directly involved in preparing and dispensing spiritual food. When this group work together as the Governing Body, they act as “the faithful and discreet slave.” jw.org 2012 Annual Meeting Report

"Similarly, starting in 1919, Jehovah brought forth the seed of the woman as a spiritual nation." Revelation - It's Grand Climax (re) p.184

"To settle that question, Jesus began to inspect the spiritual temple in 1914. That inspection and cleansing work involved a period of time—from 1914 to the early part of 1919.[3] ... Endnotes:... Paragraph 6: [3] This is an adjustment in understanding. Previously, we thought that Jesus’ inspection took place in 1918." (Watchtower 2013 Jul 15 pp.11,14)

The religion is Jesus and he resides in your heart. God never created any structure or any go between in order to reach him, its impostors, fakes that do so.
like i said no other organisation would be humble enof to accept correction and make changes irrespective of many factors including critics....E.G.....MOSES DID LEAD THE PEOPLE OF ISREALITES BUT WHEN HE FAILED HE RECORDED IT IN THE BIBLE... We aint perfect , we make mistakes and adjust as we understand deep bible truths...which other religion does thatUR BIBLE IS MATHEMATICAL...u dont read so u will neva knw......i KNW UR CHURCH IS PERFECT#WEIRDOES

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by joyandfaith: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2016
paulGrundy:

you just keep repeating yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply)

"Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.