Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine (59531 Views)

Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe / Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes / Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Jakess: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2016
A Friend Of Mine Shot Dead In Bayelsa Serving Corp Member)

Saturday, 4 June 2016
Graphic Photo: Corper James Onuh Serving
In Bayelsa State Shot Dead
A Civil Engineering graduate of the University of
Agriculture Makurdi James Onuh serving in Bayelsa
state was shot dead by unknown gun men in Yenagoa Bayelsa State capital yesterday.
Until his death he was a Youth Corp Member serving
with the Bayelsa State Ministry of Works. Efforts by our correspondent to reach NYSC PRO for an offical
statement prove abortive as his phone rang unanswered.
However an NYSC official working with Yenagoa zonal office who does not want his name in print confirmed in good authority that James was shot last night and rush to FMC Yenagoa where he gave up early hours.
According to him his body has been deposited at the
morgue pending when investigations by the police into the killing are over.
The spate of killings in Yenagoa took a new dimension this year, it will be recalled that Igbo traders stage a protest sometime in April to protest the assassination of their members.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Olukokosir(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2016
What a waste...

To all batch A(stream 2) corpers, u nvr can tell y d NYSC is bn postponed.... May death not await us at our place of deployment...

RIp

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Koleman(m): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2016
sad one. really sad.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by giftiebrown(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2016
Ds is very unfortunate..May God comfort his family...
I hope d culprits are caught up SOON and punished accordingly...
Lets continue to pray 4 d PEACE of ds country...
RIP

cc:lalasticlala

15 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by SirHenry105(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
It is too tragic for a family to say goodbye to their children as National Corp Members only to receive them as national Corpse. . The govt at all levels must do more to protect corp members. . RIP JAMES

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Government will donate 1 million naira to his next of kin. Rest in peace bro.
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by ninodaniel(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
RIP brother, blessed r those who mourn for they shall b comforted. eternal rest grant unto him oh lord and let perpetual light shine on him.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by emerich(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rip bro, your life was cut short at it's prime.
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by looseweight: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rip

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by brunofarad(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pathetic

Such a clean dude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Truman155(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
IMAGINE O
AFTER SEVERAL YEARS IN SCH

REST IN PERFECT PIECE

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by richidinho(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
NYSC scheme should be thrown into the dustbin of history abeg

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by CaptainBomb(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rip

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Daniel058(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Chukwu okike, save us ooooooooooooooo

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by jojothaiv(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rest In Peace...
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
RIP, May God give his family the fortitude to bear this great loss....... what a country
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Elparaiso(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is really bad news.
This NYSC shiit should be scrapped.

lofty900:
Government will donate 1 million naira to his next of kin. Rest in peace bro.
Convert a million naira to dollars, its about 5k dollars.
Now think of what that guy would have given his parents and family if the Govt had not sent him to his death.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
This life sef undecided
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by sakieja(f): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
very sad.may your soul find rest

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by salykely(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
We should all condemn this killing as if it were a Bridget that was murdered in Kano

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Flexherbal(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
So sad!
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by tr3y(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
To think I served here 3 years ago

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Adiara: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
ooh God.wat is happening to dis country. killing everywhere,can't one read good news again.Rip brother

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by chimaobinelson(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
I perceive an evil wind sweeping across the country and the world...lord Jesus help us to leave up right above sin that we may live above death as u hv conquered ...Lord i pray
RIP poor soul,u dont deserve diz

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by esmarcq(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
R.i.p t the dead
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Truman155(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by anytaij: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Na wa ooo which kind wahala be this? Killing everyday
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Adatob(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rip to d dead.
Lord,just epp me protect Dj cassper Santi throughout his NYSC year in Akwa Ibom
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by olaolulazio(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
NDA!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by missingrib(f): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
corper wee...rip
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by eleko1: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
sad Rivers/Bayelsa,Delta has become. Killing field sad . PDP sef undecided. Brutai,biko release ur Snake(s) angry. Those lunatics need ur venom undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.