Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Did You Meet Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Spouse (1554 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Meet Your Spouse by bisoyeg(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2009
This goes out to the married once and also the engage.Looking back at how we met the once we love and eventually Got Married to or about to gives us a smile from the heart it all seems like yesterday when i met my Love on a new year's eve it all started like a joke but now each time i remember i always thank God for that day.Nairalanders Share yours too
Re: How Did You Meet Your Spouse by OvieE: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2009
I met mine on one faithful day on August 11 In lagos. That day was joyable, because it was the first time had traveled to Nigeria after so many years in US and that is how my future wife pop into my face. She and her aunt came to get what their family members send for them. However, I knew her before I left Nigeria and we about 10 years old then. But this girl, beauty was amazine. I couldn't keep my eyes off her and she couldn't keep her off me too. Later that night she and I talk and was surprise how everyone has grown. During my three weeks in Nigeria, she spend all days and night with me and my families. Every where we go, she came with us. Til today, we still surprise how the whole thing went but the most important of all, we thank God for bringing us together because before I met her, she said prayed to God to provide a good man to make her husband. Before i traveled to Nigeria, I also prayed tha God find me good woman to make wife and everything happened. God is a wonderful God. Last year we tided the nut with traditonal marriage and went to court to sign our marriage certificate. We planned to do the wedding in US once she.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Spouse by Agbon21: 3:49am On Aug 26, 2009
I met my wife in Summer of 2004 in the states. I had only been in the states for 8 months (Crazy right?) finishing my masters in Environmental Science. I happened to have her in the Organic chemistry lab I was teaching at the time. She was beautiful and the most intelligent student I had. And most of all, she was STUBBORN!!! She intrigued me.

I was hesitant, she was 20. But she was so matured and beautiful, I just felt like she guys had to be flocking over her. One day I pulled her out of class and asked her to stay behind and help me clean the lab grin I didn't need help but I just wanted to TALK to her cheesy I then found out that she and her family was from Benin and I was very excited. She was beautiful, intelligent, AND from my tribe, but it gets better,

So I finally got the nerve to ask her out and to my surprise she said yes with no hesitation. I took her out to eat, we walked on the canal near my house and we talked about love, family, and God. I fell in love with her that day, July 14th, 2004. We dated for 9 months and then I proposed to her. We got married July 14th 2005 and we had our twin girls, Imade and Osato on June 29th 2006. Really short but I am a direct kind of guy .

True love does exist and when it finds you it completely changes everything. I am not the same man I was before her. Now I could not think of living without her. When I do it causes a physical pain in my chest and my heart stops beating. She is the beat of my heart. She is the breath in my chest. She is the strength in my arms. She is the dream in my mind. She is the name on my lips for the rest of time. Trust me, my wife is wonderful and amazing.

I hope that lets you all know that there is someone for all of us and that marriage IS all it is cracked up to be. wink
Re: How Did You Meet Your Spouse by tpia1: 1:42am On Aug 19, 2014
so few stories.

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs It's Time To End A Relationship / Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Probably Make With Women. / Are Guys Really That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.