Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

Cure For Sandflies Bite And Precautions Please? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Sandflies Bite And Precautions Please? (2348 Views)

Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics / India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report / What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Sandflies Bite And Precautions Please? by OmichaelO: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Goodday Nairalandlers, I recently moved to South Eastern part of Nigeria, my stay here has been wonderful so far, but my major concern is invasion of Sandflies here, you can't step out without getting at least 3bites, the longer you stay, the more they feast on your skin. they are just too much!

please any insecticide to wade them off with lasting or permanent solution will be appreciated, also what to apply on the bite to stop the itchiness and the swollen parts of the body due to their bites

PS: something readily available. that I won't have to go through stress to get..my body feels like Raw suya meat about to be roasted

Thank you all in Advance

lalasticlala help a brother please!
Re: Cure For Sandflies Bite And Precautions Please? by emerich(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
D smell of an ointment such as aboniki
Re: Cure For Sandflies Bite And Precautions Please? by MrOlai: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Get any good flies repellant cream and apply it on your skin from time to time. You can use Odomos cream. The flies won't bite you again.
Re: Cure For Sandflies Bite And Precautions Please? by OmichaelO: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
MrOlai:
Get any good flies repellant cream and apply it on your skin from time to time. You can use Odomos cream. The flies won't bite you again.
Thank you, I will get that tomorrow hopefully.
Re: Cure For Sandflies Bite And Precautions Please? by OmichaelO: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
emerich:
D smell of an ointment such as aboniki
thank you.
Re: Cure For Sandflies Bite And Precautions Please? by MrOlai: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
OmichaelO:
thank you.

Uwc
Re: Cure For Sandflies Bite And Precautions Please? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Why don't you wear an outfit that will cover your legs. Those flies can be quite annoying. The funny thing is that one can hardly see them but you go dey feel d bite and reactive itching/scratching.

2 Likes

Re: Cure For Sandflies Bite And Precautions Please? by OmichaelO: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Why don't you wear an outfit that will cover your legs. Those flies can be quite annoying. The funny thing is that one can hardly see them but you go dey feel d bite and reactive itching/scratching.
True, but the heat can be sometimes unbearable. and I love 3/4 and t-shirt. sad sad
Re: Cure For Sandflies Bite And Precautions Please? by Samueloladapo(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Bros those guys(sandflies) are fabric engineers. They can drill anything. Or its either they use juju. Cos if you do ninja, you gats still scratch some part of your body. Don't know how they do it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Saw Palmetto / 4 Weight Loss Super Foods That Help Lose Belly Fat Quickly / 15 House Of Reps Tested Positive To Covid 19,come And See Reaction On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.