Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This (60230 Views)

Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) / Riddle: How Many Cars Need To Be Moved In This Riddle? / Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by elkonS: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nneka234:
u are Theresa
naahh wrong
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by eyekaynoble: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
The answer is c. Daughter
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by okunega1: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
You are teresa' daughter.

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
You're Theresa.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by ZORO47(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
elkonS:
let the games begin cool cool...

***modified:shout out to feran15,mimzy and all who got it right....your greymatter is intact lolz
my daughter's mother is my wife. That means Theresa's daughter is my wife. Theresa is simply my mother-in-law. The answer is not in the options. Its not that difficcult. The answer is not just there

1 Like

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Crieff(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Silly question! Rephrase the question and I'll answer it.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Whizkeey(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jus observing *sips zobo*
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Shafiiimran99: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
None of the above
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by sinistermind(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
You are definitely Teresa
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by armadeo(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
solved this a long time ago on a whattsapp group.

you are Theresa or her husband grin grin grin
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Adeabbey95: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
The answer is None of the options provided . if you will agree with me, the answer is simply "Mother-in-law (i.e the mother of your wife).
let me explain succinctly thus:
The mother of your daughter is ur wife, which is the daughter of Teresa. If ur wife can be daughter of Teresa, then Teresa is simply ur Mother-in-law

1 Like

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by khing00600: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mother
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Smiles, simple answer!!!

Reason very well, the answer is Theresa,
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Nel4243: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Naturally, the answer should be son in law
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by sexyse027(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Grandmother
elkonS:

***modified:shout out to feran15,mimzy and all who got it right....your greymatter is intact lolz
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by AdeniyiA(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Theresa is simply an old woman who gave birth to a daughter who married a man and gave him another daughter...
So, it's a man(son in-law) who's an in-law to Theresa(mother in-law) that's talking...cool

2 Likes

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by weblord1900: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
elkonS:

she is my in-law
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by elkonS: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
ZORO47:
my daughter's mother is my wife. That means Theresa's daughter is my wife. Theresa is simply my mother-in-law. The answer is not in the options. Its not that difficcult. The answer is not just there
the context assumes ure a female
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by chukwurah12345(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Grand daughter
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by laikas: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
elkonS:

teresa's daughter is my daughters mother.
my ans: i am teresa's daughter.
oboy b4 i solve this riddle eh na die, i don get headache seriously.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by blowjob: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
elkonS:

SONINLAW
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Adeabbey95: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
ZORO47:

Thnkz for ur answer, that's wot I got as the answer too, if u can scroll down through page 3, you will see my answer. I solved it like when I'm solving word problem leading to either quadratic equation or simultaneous equation in maths
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Solitude101: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
elkonS:

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by elkonS: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mouth Gig:
SONINLAW
yeeah u are correct ...buh i think the context of the question assumes u re female
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Awaja(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
D
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Phonefanatic: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Son in-law. The person is actually a husband to Teresa's daughter
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by phrankchek(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]GRAND MOTHER[b]GRAND MOTHER[/b]GRAND MOTHER
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by promisengr(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'd like to contribute, having gotten the answer at the second trial and thought of challenging my brain futher

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by KINGS100(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ordinarily i will say that: you are Thereza's son inlaw, however that isn't among the option so, my answer is u are Thereza's doughter.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by KINGS100(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ordinarily i will say that: you are Thereza's son-inlaw, however that isn't among the option so, my answer is u are Thereza's doughter.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by elkonS: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
laikas:

teresa's daughter is my daughters mother.
my ans: i am teresa's daughter.
oboy b4 i solve this riddle eh na die, i don get headache seriously.
yeeeeah u re correct....hahahaa..my own e b like say my head disapear i nodey feel the thing for my neck again
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by teampregar(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
You are theresa's daughter, cause theresas daughter is your daughters mother(mom)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Wish" Game (what do you wish?) / Which Tank Will Be Full First? / Date Or Ditch Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.