Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This (60229 Views)

Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) / Riddle: How Many Cars Need To Be Moved In This Riddle? / Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by harsysky(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Lemme analyze for everyone to have a mental picture of the answer. It's been answered already but just want everyone to reason along with me.

If Teresa's Daughter is MY daughter's mum, I could be two identities to that daughter: I.e her Father or her Mother.
If I be her father that means I'm an INLAW to Teresa but Inlaw isn't on our options. So, the next person to look at is now her Mother and if I be her mother, I'm equally Teresa's DAUGHTER
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Clairette(f): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2016
You're the mother to Teressa. Like for a free analysis
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Clairette(f): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
You can't ask a grammatically wrong question and expect fools to answer. This is a wrong use of words.

Firstly nothing like ?Daughter's mother in English ?

Secondly I as a pronoun can't just come with making a specific meaning from the above question were the person you referred to in the question was not used in the construction of the question.Meaning its either you refer to that I as Teresa or mother.

Nobody will ever answer a question which is grammatically wrong and only fools with answer it because they lack the knowledge of English Usage.

Sadist alert.
This how failure always chose to defend 'itself' instead of looking for the way forward. Hmmm!!!
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by elkonS: 7:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Son, tell me the answer
lol...aiit maam.hehehe
do u get it now maam

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Rallyman: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Baba am a son in law

1 Like

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Mollybobog1(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2016
I am Teresa....
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by demzey(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2016
You are the daughter to Teresa ...C.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by EOOJ(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Oya let me put it in a lame man term......if teresa's daughter = e.g jane, is my daughter's mother....means dat jane is my wife and she is my daughters mother, den i kan invariably say that teresa is my mother inlaw..... Op tongue
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Hayzedious: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2016
EOOJ:
Oya let me put it in a lame man term......if teresa's daughter = e.g jane, is my daughter's mother....means dat jane is my wife and she is my daughters mother, den i kan invariably say that teresa is my mother inlaw..... Op tongue
God bless you o, that was my thought process actually. But unfortunately, it's not in the list of options. But I choose not to follow the majority, lol.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2016
elkonS:

lol...aiit maam.hehehe

do u get it now maam

Lol thanks cheesy
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by oglalasioux(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2016
You are Theresa. If the options had included son in-law it 'd had been otherwise.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by elkonS: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol thanks cheesy
uwc...jeeez im sorry im going personal buh i jst couldnt help it...i checked your dp...
omg!!...take it from me u are beautiful i hardly use this word on ladies and when i do i mean it...cheers maam..
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by elkonS: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2016
EOOJ:
lol
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Mrbigman1(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2016
mimzy:

Daughter...

It's grandmother.

Think more ma'am
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by alllffy(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2016
[b][/b]Inlaw ni jó, make na no scatter our head
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Hayzedious: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2016
But looking at it differently, we could reason this way

"If Teresa's daughter (me) is my daughter's mother (me) who am I to Teresa? (My mother)"  daughter is the answer
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by hushshinani(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2016
elkonS:
let the games begin cool cool...

***modified:shout out to feran15,mimzy and all who got it right....your greymatter is intact lolz
the ans is non of the above..
the ans is in-law. should be in-law to Teresa.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by hushshinani(m): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2016
elkonS:
let the games begin cool cool...

***modified:shout out to feran15,mimzy and all who got it right....your greymatter is intact lolz
the ans is in-law.
i should be in-law to Teresa.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by djdoxxx(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2016
First, your 'daughter's mother' is your wife....so, it is safe to reconstruct the riddle as ' if Teresa's daughter is my wife, what am I to Teresa?'

Easily, now you know you are married to Teresa's daughter.....this makes Teresa your mother in-law, and makes you a 'son in-law' to Teresa...

Q.E.D

The answer ain't in the option...
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by kikies(m): 8:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Theresa
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Worthyisthelamb: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2016
You are son-in-law to Teresa because you probably married her daughter. And any person you married is literally speaking a mother to your children. Pure and simpe!
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by horlaryeenqar: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Teresa's daughter is ur mum, automatically u re Teresa's granddaughter
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by daddysprincess1: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2016
you are Theresa's daughter
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by dimco(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2016
The answer ain't there. Son-in-law. Apply common sense and you will see that the asker is playing on your intelligence. Theresa's daughter is my wife(my daughter's mum) therefore Theresa is my mother inlaw and invariably I'm her son inlaw. QED.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by daddysprincess1: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2016
smiley
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Nazcoj(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2016
son in-law
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by obillybest(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2016
. Mother
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by feran15(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2016
hushshinani:

the ans is in-law. should be in-law to Teresa.

In law?...... how?
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2016
elkonS:

uwc...jeeez im sorry im going personal buh i jst couldnt help it...i checked your dp...
omg!!...take it from me u are beautiful i hardly use this word on ladies and when i do i mean it...cheers maam..

Lolz, thanks cry
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Codes151(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2016
The option is wrong! Teresa's daughter is ur daughters mother!

Teresa's daughter Is u wife so ur Teresa's inlaw!
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Mrbigman1:

It's grandmother.

Think more ma'am

The op already attested to the fact that I got it right

And somewhere on this thread, someone posted a picture proof of the correct answer which is Mother

Capisce??
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2016
pommsAgjb

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"I Wish" Game (what do you wish?) / Which Tank Will Be Full First? / Date Or Ditch Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.