Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) (3107 Views)

How Many Animals Can You See In This Optical Illusion? / Optical Illusion / Brain Teasing Optical Illusions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by ZORO47(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
It took me forever to figure out this illusion. Its by far the hardest optical illusion I've ever cracked. the thing is, when you see it, you can't unsee it.

Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by KevMitnick: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Damn... Hahahahaha haha. I'm going crazy. Damn... I see it now. Damn...

1 Like

Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by MsTeeS: 12:01am On Jun 06, 2016
what am I supposed to be looking at??
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by ZORO47(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2016
MsTeeS:
what am I supposed to be looking at??
I was asking the same question for like 15mins when I first saw it too grin. The picture is not as it seems at first sight
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by iameugene(m): 2:09am On Jun 06, 2016
ZORO47:
I was asking the same question for like 15mins when I first saw it too grin. The picture is not as it seems at first sight
pls give a clue im tired of looking
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by KevMitnick: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Bro, look deeper. See with your mind... Hahahaha
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by MsTeeS: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
still don't see it oh
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by ZORO47(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
iameugene:
pls give a clue im tired of looking
there's a cigar stick somwhere in the picture
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by iameugene(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
ZORO47:
there's a cigar stick somwhere in the picture

Shit damn grin
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 07, 2016
A pm awaits you, would appreciate if you go do justice to it, @sashishalom *kisses*
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by sashishalom(f): 5:11am On Jun 08, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

A pm awaits you, would appreciate if you go do justice to it, @sashishalom *kisses*

hi am having issues answering pm's....dunno what to do....how are you?
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2016
sashishalom:

hi am having issues answering pm's....dunno what to do....how are you?

Hmmmm, I thought as much babe.
Do you mind we chat elsewhere, bbm or whatsapp, what do you say?

Good morning sweet!
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by sashishalom(f): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hmmmm, I thought as much babe. Do you mind we chat elsewhere, bbm or whatsapp, what do you say?
Good morning sweet!

i think i've answered your pm...did you get any feedback?...good evening
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by Cmelz: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hmmmm, I thought as much babe.
Do you mind we chat elsewhere, bbm or whatsapp, what do you say?

Good morning sweet!
ur woman wrappering is legendary,tot u calling sum1 else woman wrapper,urz is worst. . .#fact

1 Like

Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
sashishalom:

i think i've answered your pm...did you get any feedback?...good evening

Seen sweetheart,
check your whatsapp.
Thanks.

Good pm to you too!
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cmelz:
ur woman wrappering is legendary,tot u calling sum1 else woman wrapper,urz is worst. . .#fact

Lol, bro maybe you should visit a local palace and ask those you would meet there to define to you what "woman wrapper" means.
Or better still, check my signature or rather follow my posts and you would know one of the reason for this my action.

Good pm bro and hope your day went well?
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by Cmelz: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, bro maybe you should visit a local palace and ask those you would meet there to define to you what "woman wrapper" means.
Or better still, check my signature or rather follow my posts and you would know one of the reason for this my action.

Good pm bro and hope your day went well?
u and ur cohort opened a retard thread mentioning monikers that are woman wrapper. . . .wats wit the bad blood? U guys need to get urselves busy wit sumtin btr. . . Tnx
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cmelz:
u and ur cohort opened a retard thread mentioning monikers that are woman wrapper. . . .wats wit the bad blood? U guys need to get urselves busy wit sumtin btr. . . Tnx

Don't mind me sire (I don't have any cohort on Nairaland), please blame it on my jobless state as the reason. I promise not to do such again sire. Smh!

sire, can I ask for your support and vote for refiner?
Hope that isn't too much for a jobless boy like me to ask from you sire?
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by Cmelz: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Don't mind me sire (I don't have any cohort on Nairaland), please blame it on my jobless state as the reason. I promise not to do such again sire. Smh!

sire, can I ask for your support and vote for refiner?
Hope that isn't too much for a jobless boy like me to ask from you sire?
will only do that wen am less busy, i have imp tinz to do wit my time. . .tnx for ur und'stnding.
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cmelz:
will only do that wen am less busy, i have imp tinz to do wit my time. . .tnx for ur und'stnding.

Lol, smh!

This bros, you re just acting or maybe thinking you re the only one who is always busy and I'm jobless and less busy because maybe you always see me on Nairaland.

Well, my job involves been online at least 17hrs daily and its because of this I'm always on Nairaland playing.

I'm a programmer, a website developer, a database administrator and an internet consultant. So bro, you re not conversing with a kid or a jobless dude. Please try and show respect with your chats.

Thanks!
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by Cmelz: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, smh!

This bros, you re just acting or maybe thinking you re the only one who is always busy and I'm jobless and less busy because maybe you always see me on Nairaland.

Well, my job involves been online at least 17hrs daily and its because of this I'm always on Nairaland playing.

I'm a programmer, a website developer, a database administrator and an internet consultant. So bro, you re not conversing with a kid or a jobless dude. Please try and show respect with your chats.

Thanks!
Lol. . . .u mk me lauf. . .anyways i dnt hv to banter or make noise to prove anytin to u. . . I wish u all the best in life. . . .gracias
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cmelz:
Lol. . . .u mk me lauf. . .anyways i dnt hv to banter or make noise to prove anytin to u. . . I wish u all the best in life. . . .gracias

*sigh*
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by charijee(f): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
ZORO47:
It took me forever to figure out this illusion. Its by far the hardest optical illusion I've ever cracked. the thing is, when you see it, you can't unsee it.
What exactly is the task here
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by ZORO47(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
charijee:
What exactly is the task here
I've given the clue out already
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by charijee(f): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
ZORO47:
I've given the clue out already
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by ZORO47(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
charijee:
okay, I said there's a large cigar fitted in between the blocks
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by dukeprince50: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
na only u deh see
Re: See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) by calebify1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
this really got me.

(1) (Reply)

a / This Is For The Geniuses / Eyin Omo Yoruba... Oya Come Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.