Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

See The Inside Of Malta Guinness Can I Drank Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Inside Of Malta Guinness Can I Drank Today (2670 Views)

SON Debunks Fake Amstel Malta Claims, As Police Search For Rumor-mongers / How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) / OMG! "Beware Of What You Drink"; See What A Man Allegedly Saw In A Can Of Malta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Inside Of Malta Guinness Can I Drank Today by fogechi: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
After today I decided not to try can drinks again. I drank one today and decided to look inside. What I saw baffles me so I gave my hubby to see

Re: See The Inside Of Malta Guinness Can I Drank Today by SOBSISRAEL(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
That's what Audu Ogeh said, eventhough I expected that from our silent Min of Health.

Maltina must see this. I won't be cajoled bby their free browsing on Airtel.
Re: See The Inside Of Malta Guinness Can I Drank Today by kentochi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
This have be on front page!
Re: See The Inside Of Malta Guinness Can I Drank Today by Funkybabee(f): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
front page things!!!! cc lala come and see something

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Ravioli Pasta / Do You Eat Bole(roasted Plantain) / Can You Feed On This Scorpion Suya Delicacy? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.