Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation (47241 Views)

Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Babcock University Student Commits Suicide / Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by jonhemma11: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Some people are balling.A Nigerian guy was surprised at his convocation in Babcock University with a car by his parents.An IG user who shared the photos wrote.....

'This is wonderful,  boy got this as his convocation gift from his parent at BABCOCK university convocation'.

Congrats to him.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/see-gift-boy-received-4rm-his-parents.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by brunofarad(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
God pls pick my call.......

I want to dash my nonsense landlord something like this.........

Then collect it back grin after sometime

If you check my profile ,
I cannot guarantee your next action

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by decatalyst(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Now, that's a gift!

Not a MUG Aregbesola presented a graduate of UniOsun

Or

The one below.. cheesy grin

Some peeps with poor mentality would think this is too much for the boy. But don't know why he is being handsomely rewarded. Perhaps, he used to be unserious and the type that never wanted to study, so the parents found a way of motivating him. Giving him this prize for educational"achievement" a good reward.

My prayer is that I, and every nairalander that value education be prosperously blessed, and this SUV would even be the least we could give to our kids for a meritorious achievement.

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by mightyhazel: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nna ya bu odogwu.o na emesi ihe ike

33 Likes

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by kokoA(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Some people papa deserve 3 bottles of chilled Heineken everyday free of charge.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by sinkhole: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
if 98% of Nigerians are put in a position like that of Saraki, they will simply ruin Nigeria!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by pacino26(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Now that is what I call a GIFT!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by buharisbae(f): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
I was expecting to see heaven
Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by yellowbeauty(f): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
the guy must be very intelligent and responsible cos I don't think an irresponsible son will get such from his parents

9 Likes

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by emeijeh(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
The poor graduands are wishing......
Hoping their parents can do same

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by Adatob(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thats great tho. I pray i av d ability to give my kids something greater than that.

And some folks will tell me there is ö money?? Money is somewhere,we need to hustle hard in oda to get it

24 Likes

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by emekachimek: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
What a gift. Still will not forget the very hot hug my mum gave me the day I had my induction, and saying 'You made us proud!' Her emotion was palpable. To me, it was priceless

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by Trendy247: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hmmm... Mek some niggas no go behead their parents o... All fingers are not equal.

I remember in those days whenever I visited my friends and see d luxurious life they were living, I always quarrel everybody wen I get home. Lol

But then when I saw people in worst condition, I gave thanks to God

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by Drversatile: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
I love this, hope to do more than this for my kids someday also. God help us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by Drversatile: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
I love this, hope to do more than this for my kids someday also. God help us.
Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by Drversatile: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
I love this, hope to do more than this for my kids someday also. God help us
Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by Idydarling(f): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
God willing, a surprise like this will come my way when I graduate, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by Phrankin(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Only one car? Mcheew!!, undecided undecided undecided

Waitooo! What im I seeing? A real car?!!! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
shocked

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by strangest(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Came to check name... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by debris: 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Life cheesy
Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by eazysally: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wow in naija?? Dis is unbelievable, EFCC need to tourch light the parent.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by Gablo500(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Daris Good.... M sure dah cost more dan a mill and Efcc will cast a eye on dier matter..... Hope its nt looted fund...... Just sayn
Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2016
jonhemma11:
Some people are balling.A Nigerian guy was surprised at his convocation in Babcock University with a car by his parents.An IG user who shared the photos wrote.....

'This is wonderful,  boy got this as his convocation gift from his parent at BABCOCK university convocation'.

Congrats to him.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/see-gift-boy-received-4rm-his-parents.html

wooww never knew this would go this far
Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by pussyeater(m): 1:25am On Jun 06, 2016
Ritualists Everywhere...undecided
Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by itzMizELo(f): 1:40am On Jun 06, 2016
nice gift
Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 06, 2016
With the academic stress in Nigeria, even an aircraft doesn't equate it.

Nice one from the parent.

7 Likes

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by 00Ademi(m): 2:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Good for them
Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by NollywoodFreak: 2:44am On Jun 06, 2016
Private uni peeps always balin tight.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation by eightsin(m): 4:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Bless up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] / Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.