Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Fasting The Healthy Way. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fasting The Healthy Way. (15313 Views)

Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / 4 Practical Tips For Healthy Ramadan Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by ToyosiR(f): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah, wabaraakatuh.....
Good job, welldone. Ramadhan Mubaaraq. May Allah accept it from us all and make us dwellers of paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2016

[size=16pt]RAMADAN DAY 5[/size]

Today being 5th of Ramadan 1437(05/09/1437) equivalent to 10/06/2016

All praise and thanks to Almighty Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful.

We give thanks to Allah for another day.
AlhamduliLlah Alla kuli haal.

May the peace and blessings of Allah be on our Prophet Muhammad(SAW), his household, companions and generality of muslims.

ALLAH, on this day, strengthen me in carrying out Your commands, let me taste the sweetness of Your remembrance, grant me, through Your graciousness, that I give thanks to You. Protect me, with Your protection and cover, O the most discerning of those who see.
And forgive us our major and minor sins Ameen.

BismiLlahi Rahaman Rohim.
Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing [2:127]
Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka antas Sameeaul Aleem
ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺗَﻘَﺒَّﻞْ ﻣِﻨَّﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺃَﻧْﺖَ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻤِﻴﻊُ ﺍﻟﻌَﻠِﻴﻢُ

May Allah make it beneficial and be for us and not against us. Ameen.

As we are gradually approaching the end of the first stage of Ramadan. We still have much opportunities. Let's make use of it wisely to earn more rewards....
May Allah make it easy and rewarding. Ameen.

5 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Rhukie(f): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
For those on weight loss journey, I hope this will be helpful

Ramadan weight loss meal plan
Here it goes............

Day1
Tea with a toast
A glass of milk
A bowl of vegetables fresh or steamed
Grilled fish/beef/chicken

Day 2
Wheat( anything made from wheat, like oath, oatmeal, spaghetti, bulgur, fankasau n so on.)
Ice tea
A bowl of Fruit salad

Day 3
2cups of fruit juice
1/2 cup of Basmati rice/ cous cous and steamed vegetables
Tea of choice

Day 4
2 oranges and 2 apples
Moringa leaves or steamed spinach with sardine or tuna fish
Tea

Day 5
2 Boiled potatoes with 2 eggs
Grilled meat with lettuce salad
1 glass of Zobo juice/ ginger juice/ tamarine juice

Day 6
A bowl of any p soup of choice
Golf ball size of swallow and vegetables soup.
Tea

Day7
Vegetables wrap, just like shawarma.
2 glass of milk
Just 1 fruit

Day 8
Moimoi and pap
Grilled meat and green salad
A slice of watermelon

Day 9
2 cups of Fruit juice
fish (peppered, grilled, broiled).
Swallow and okra

Day 10
1/2cup of rice (fried, white, jollof, Chinese, briyani etc) with vegetables
Tea
Fruits

Day 11
Eat healthy

Day 12
2 bowl of Fruit salad
Moringa leaves/ okra soup/ steamed spinach with chicken/ beef/ fish
Tea

Day 13
Plant protein with sauce
A bowl of P soup of choice
A glads of milk (if your p soup is not fish, otherwise a glass of fresh juice)

Day 14
Kunu of choice
Fruits of choice
Spaghetti or indomie

Day 15
Tea, 1 slice of bread, omelette
Pounded yam/eba with soup of choice
A glass of Lemon juice/ ginger juice/ pineapple juice.

Day 16
Salad of choice
Grilled chicken or chicken P soup
I pear and 1 apple

Day 17
Rice and salad
Tea
A glass of orange juice

Day 18
2 banana and a glass of milk
Healthy snack
Swallow and okra

Day 19
Moi moi and pap
Lettuce salad
Fish

Day 20
Eat healthy

Day 21
Mixed fruit juice
Wheat
Tea and a toast

Day 22
Chinese cous cous or acca or bulgur wheat
Tea
Fruit salad

Day 23
Proteins only
Tea

Day 24
Sweet potato and sauce with portion control
Zobo juice
Tea

Day 25
P soup of choice
Swallow with okra soup
Tea and toast

Day 26
Alkubus/ fankasau with vegetable soup
Fresh Juice of choice
Tea

Day 27
2 glass of milk
Green salad
Grilled beef

Day 28
Healthy snack
Iced tea
Moringa leaves or steamed spinach
Mango juice/ ginger juice/ cucumber juice/ lemon juice/ apple juice/ watermelon juice/ pineapple juice/ cranberry juice etc choose only 1.)

Day 29
Mixed fruit juice as much as you want
Salad as much as you want

Day 30
Tea and a toast
Fruit salad

Meal plan by Ameena Aliyu Garba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by aiish: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
salam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. may Almighty Allah accept all our acts of Ibadah in this month.. please I would like u all to include me in your prayers. have been trying to get pregnant with my husband for a while now but nothing yet. may Allah bless u and solve ur problems too for u. Amin

5 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Mzleemah(f): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
salam alaykum sis zaynie, Alhamdulilah I found dis thread, have been looking for a Quran buddy that will make my recitation faster though I have started and I like starting 4rm suratul-fatia, now in suratul-Nisai. Allahuma Taqabal Siyamuna.

2 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
IamEdun:
Barakatu uli Iftar my righteous ukthees

Alhamdulilah ala kuli haal

Don't forget to say the dua for breaking sawm

ذَهَبَ الظَّمَأُ وَابْتَلَّتِ الْعُرُوقُ، وَثَبَتَ الأَجْرُ إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ

Thahabadh-dhama'u wabtallatil-'urooqu, wa thabatal-'ajru 'inshaa'Allaah.

The thirst is gone, the veins are moistened and the reward is confirmed, if Allaah wills

1 Like

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2016

[size=16pt]RAMADAN DAY 6[/size]

Today being 6th of Ramadan 1437(06/09/1437) equivalent to 11/06/2016

May the peace and blessings of Allah be on our Prophet Muhammad(SAW), his household, companions and generality of muslims.

OH ALLAH, on this day, grant me compatibility with the good, keep me away from patching up with the evil, lead me in it, by Your mercy, to the permanent abode, by Your Godship, O the God of the worlds.

ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺍﺟْﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎ ﻣُﺴْﻠِﻤَﻴْﻦِ ﻟَﻚَ ﻭَﻣِﻦْ ﺫُﺭِّﻳَّﺘِﻨَﺎ ﺃُﻣَّﺔً ﻣُﺴْﻠِﻤَﺔً ﻟَﻚَ
ﻭَﺃَﺭِﻧَﺎ ﻣَﻨَﺎﺳِﻜَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺗُﺐْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻨَﺎ ۖ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺃَﻧْﺖَ ﺍﻟﺘَّﻮَّﺍﺏُ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣِﻴﻢُ

Rabbana wa-j’alna Muslimayni laka ma min Dhurriyatina ‘Ummatan Muslimatan laka wa ‘Arina Manasikana wa tub ‘alayna ‘innaka ‘antat-Tawwabu-Raheem

Our Lord! Make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for Thou art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful [2:128]

May Allah make it beneficial and be for us and not against us. Ameen.

As we are gradually approaching the end of the first stage of Ramadan. We still have much opportunities. Let's make use of it wisely to earn more rewards....
May Allah make it easy and rewarding. Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Rhukie(f): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Every family is different during Ramadan and that's fine too

I love this message

Got this message today which I liked as a reminder:

For parents who spend time doing Ramadan crafts with kids and decorate the house. Good job to you for putting in the efforts to make Ramadan kid-friendly and attractive.

For parents who don't do Ramadan crafts or decorate the house. Good job to you too for sparing time for more Quran, conversations and prayer reflections with kids, which don't need any photo uploads at all.

For parents who bring children to masjid for teraweeh. Good job for your courage and introducing the masjid to your children.

For parents who don't go masjid but perform teraweeh at home. Good job for showing your children that teraweeh can also be done at home at your own time, and that reflection of Allah can be done anywhere.

For parents who encourage your children to fast all day. Good job to you for educating your children about the merits of fasting.

For parents whose children can't fast all day, but only half or quarter days. Good job to you because you know it's not wajib at their age, and you've shown your patience and compassion towards the kids' growing physical needs.

For parents who continue with their usual kids' outings, playdates, activities in Ramadan, good job to you for this effort to show that Ramadan does not mean life stops, but carry on as usual.

For parents who slow down in kids' activities. Good job to you as you understand kids need rest while fasting. You too need a rest.

For parents who cook special food specially for Ramadan. Good job to you as your kids will remember Ramadan as special because of yummy and nutritious iftar. Serving your family earns great rewards from Allah.

For parents who cook the usual daily menu which you normally cook outside Ramadan, good job to you too. You don't spend too much time in the kitchen and instead, spend more time to dzikir, read Quran and du'a for the family.

For parents who can perform charity and donate to masjid and guide your children to do the same, good job to you for showing that in Ramadan, we can be extra generous to earn His Blessings.

For parents who cannot give much to charity as you're already struggling to pay your children's medical bills, basic needs and bills. Good job to you too because your children learn that charity begins at home, for family first and that paying for your children's basic needs is already a charitable act with great rewards from Allah.

Every family is different, unique and have different needs. Do not compare one family's Ramadan experiences with another. Do not feel bad if you perceive the other family is "doing more". What you see on social media is not the same as what Allah sees. Whatever we do, do it with the right intention to please Allah. May Allah ease our affairs, accept the good from us and forgive our sins in this blessed month.

- Umm Anissa, Admin of Muslim Kid Genius

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Rhukie(f): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Asalam alaikun waramotulah wabarakatu
Ramadhan.
Let us this morning pray for our children with this long dua.
A POWERFUL DU'A FOR CHILDREN!

In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful!

All praises are for Allah SWT, the most Compassionate, the most Forgiving.

Salutations and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad SAW, his family and companions.

Oh Allah, I submit myself to You.

I realise that parenting a child is a very difficult task and I turn to You in humility for Your help.

I implore You for Your wisdom and guidance.

Oh Allah, I know that our children are an amaanat from You, to care for and to raise in a manner that is pleasing to You.

Help me do that in the best way.
Teach me how to love in a way that You would have me love.

Help me where I need to be healed, improved, nurtured, and made whole.

Help me walk in righteousness and integrity so that You may always be pleased with me.

Allow me to be a God-fearing role model with all the communication, teaching, and nurturing skills that I may need.

Oh Allah, You know what our children need. Help and guide us in praying for our children.

Oh Allah, put a hedge of safety around our children.
Protect their bodies, minds, and emotions from any kind of evil and harm.

Oh Allah, I pray that You protect them from accidents, diseases, injuries, and any other physical, mental, or emotional afflictions and abuse.

Oh Allah, I pray that You keep our children free from any addictions and vices.

Draw them close to You for protection from every ill and evil influence of our society, whether it’s apparent to us or not.

Oh Allah, grant them the best of company as their friends — people who will inspire them to love and worship and obey You.

Oh Allah, grant our children hidaaya and a heart that loves to obey You.

Shine Your light on any secret or unseen rebellion in their hearts and destroy it before it takes root.

Oh Allah, guide them away from any pride, selfishness, jealousy, hypocrisy, malice, and greed and make them uncomfortable with sins.

Penetrate their hearts with Your love and reverence today and always.

Oh Allah, make apparent to them the truth in any situation and let them not be misled by falsehood.

Oh Allah, grant our children the ability to make clear decisions and let them always be attracted to good things that are pure, noble, true, and just.

Oh Allah, guide them in making choices that please You.

Oh Allah, help them to taste the sweetness of walking with a humble spirit in obedience and submission to You.

Oh Allah, grant them the wisdom to choose their words carefully and bless them with a generous and caring spirit.

Oh Allah, I pray that they never stray from the path of deen and that You give them a future filled with Your best promises.

Oh Allah, always keep our children cleansed and pure from evil and shaytaan.

Oh Allah, keep them steadfast in establishing Salaah and help them revere the Glorious Quran as Your Word and Law and to read it with understanding daily. Let it be their source of light and guidance.

Oh Allah, let our daughters love wearing hijab and our sons the dress of a humble Muslim.

Let their dress be a representation of their Imaan and of their love and respect for Your commands.

Oh Allah Lead them to a position where they rely truly on Your power alone and fear You in the open and in secret.

Oh Allah, make them so strong in their deen that they never encounter doubt.

Oh Allah, do not allow any negative attitudes in the place of our children’s lives.

Oh Allah, guide our children in honouring and obeying You, Your Rasool (peace be upon him), and us as parents (when we are commanding that which is pleasing to You).

Oh Allah Make them the coolness of our eyes.

Oh Allah, fill our children with compassion and caring that will overflow to each member of our family.

Oh Allah, grant them piety.

Oh Allah, help them love, value, appreciate, and respect one another with good communication between them always.

Oh Allah, drive out any division between our children and bring them healing.

I pray there be no strain, breach, misunderstanding, arguing, fighting, or severing of ties.

Oh Allah, make them to one day marry righteous, God-fearing, kind, hard-working, intelligent, beautiful, healthy spouses who get along with and respect and love (and genuinely enjoy) every member of our family and who lead our children (i.e. their spouses) even closer to You and Jannat ul Firdaus.

Oh Allah, please grant me the company of pious friends, relatives, extended community members, and teachers who will be inspirational role models for my children and will help me raise them to be the best of believers.

Oh Allah, please don’t let me become self-satisfied and arrogant in my parenting, but please don’t humble me or shame me through my children’s misdeeds either.

Please let me always give credit for their good character to You and please don’t ever let me stop praying for them.

Oh Allah, protect my children from debt. Make them givers and not takers.

Oh Allah, grant my children noble professions with halal incomes that give them respect and dignity

Please let them always be grateful

Oh Allah, I pray for a close, loving, happy and fulfilling relationship with them for all the days of our lives and to be reunited with them in Jannat ul Firdaus.

آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Moradeeke(f): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rhukie:
Asalam alaikun waramotulah wabarakatu

Oh Allah, grant them the best of company as their friends — people who will inspire them to love and worship and obey You.

Oh Allah, grant our children hidaaya and a heart that loves to obey You.

Oh Allah, keep them steadfast in establishing Salaah and help them revere the Glorious Quran as Your Word and Law and to read it with understanding daily. Let it be their source of light and guidance.

Oh Allah, let our daughters love wearing hijab and our sons the dress of a humble Muslim.

Let their dress be a representation of their Imaan and of their love and respect for Your commands.

Oh Allah Lead them to a position where they rely truly on Your power alone and fear You in the open and in secret.

Oh Allah, make them so strong in their deen that they never encounter doubt.

Oh Allah, grant my children noble professions with halal incomes that give them respect and dignity

Please let them always be grateful

Oh Allah, I pray for a close, loving, happy and fulfilling relationship with them for all the days of our lives and to be reunited with them in Jannat ul Firdaus.

آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ
Wa alaykum salam waramotulahi wabarakatuh

Amin to all the dua

Jazakha Lahu Khaeeran

1 Like

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Moradeeke(f): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
RAMADAN DAY 7

3 WAYS TO NOURISH YOUR HEART THIS RAMADAN

#RamadanTips

The holy Muslim month of Ramadan is not only about abstaining from food and drink from sunrise until
sunset, but also purifying the mind and heart. Here are three things you can do this Ramadan:

1. Good Deeds and Charity
Perform kind deeds, whether they are big or small during Ramadan. It will make you feel good and bring a smile to a stranger’s face. Make a habit of sadaqah (voluntary charity) and give whatever skills/talent you have to support the needy.

2. Purify your Heart and be Mindful of your Tongue
What you say and how you react is also a big part of Ramadan. Only speak kind words and be of a pleasant nature.

3. Find Peace in Prayer
This month is the opportune time to pray and come closer to the Creator.

May Almighty Allah accept them as an act of Ibaadaat, Amin.

[size=16pt]Hoping to get the best of this Glorious Month, Insha ALLAH[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by dominique(f): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Salaam alaykum sisters and brothers. As we know, any act of sadaqah performed during this holy month comes with reward in multfolds. Here is calling your attention to the plight of a fellow Muslim Ummu who was abandoned by her husband three months ago and has been struggling to raise four children by herself. The thread below was created by Nairaland charity group (Tehn) on her behalf and donations are on going towards helping her revive her business and get her back on her feet. Please if you have a little token to spare for this struggling family, you will be putting smiles on their faces and you will be abundantly blessed and rewarded by Allah.

Donations can be sent to the charity group via

Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Helpers at Large Network
Account Number: 3102950938

For paypal donations –
Please send the payment to: ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/3063630/re-clarion-call-intervene-mrs/4#45637470

Jazakallah wa khaira
Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Sissie(f): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Salam Alaykum

Sometimes in our haste the finish the Qur'an during the month of Ramadan, we read without taking our time to digest and ponder over it.

Let's consider quality and quantity to get the best out of it.

May Allah accept our ibadah. Amin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Tahajud is one of d best tym to ask what we want 4rm Allah. dis is d month of d quran, it is d best of d islamic calender. so therefore, lets try nd read lots of quran nd tahajud may Allah accept it 4rm us.

1 Like

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by kaffy4bill(f): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Salam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuh
Ramadan mubarak to all Muslim faithfuls
Jazakumllah khayran to us all for our efforts
Pray Allah accept our ibadah and reward us bountifully
Zaynie,you are one in a million,pray Allah reward you with the best of both worlds
One love always

2 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by onegig(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
In addition.

Please see below

Brief tadabbur of the Quran,1 juz a day with Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan~

If you're planning to Read & Understand Quran this Ramadan but don't have enough time to go through the entire text and translation then spare some time & listen to the short explanation of some verses from each Juz per day. It will hardly take 5-10mins!

Juz 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt9fUcL8njY

Juz 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWZDVYom3RE

Juz 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFsYnwI6zEA

Juz 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2kwFI7bKi0

Juz 5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C6QyjX53cg

Juz 6:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVh-W6CjIOc

Juz 7:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXsMMj7m9tQ

Juz 8:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NFo35g7zo8

Juz 9:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i80milYJAc

Juz 10:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlKDxmw466Y

Juz 11:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btsvfuu2eE4

Juz 12:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1uQ1l4LQFE

Juz 13:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eThSNtJe7SY

Juz 14:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvn2WCO_zPg

Juz 15:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xOK85qRQ_o

Juz 16:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAwI1MvBViE

Juz 17:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9nMCACgvqk

Juz 18:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5YpDilwN04

Juz 19:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_DMb8o32c8

Juz 20:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSDr5xiGIE

Juz 21:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qAhT7MV0Fg

Juz 22:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFUACCm25ok

Juz 23:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKFc1o8Yvzk

Juz 24:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6XHHcbcitI

Juz 25:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLvV_1JT2Ik

Juz 26:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_zrDh9Ny8g

Juz 27:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvUU1g4i2bk

Juz 28:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJRf_4tojx4

Juz 29:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugx4MZK3EGQ

Juz 30:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JL09VjJQWE

PS: Please forward and help your fellow Muslims to Understand some portion of Quran this Ramadan, In Sha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2016

[size=16pt]RAMADAN DAY 10[/size]

Today being 10th of Ramadan 1437(10/09/1437) equivalent to 15/06/2016

May the peace and blessings of Allah be on our Prophet Muhammad(SAW), his household, companions and generality of muslims. Ameen.

Oh ALLAH, on this day, grant me a share from Your
mercy which is wide, guide me towards Your shining proofs, lead me to Your all encompassing pleasure, by Your love, Oh the hope of the desirous. Ameen.

ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻇَﻠَﻤْﻨَﺎ ﺃَﻧﻔُﺴَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺇِﻥ ﻟَّﻢْ ﺗَﻐْﻔِﺮْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺗَﺮْﺣَﻤْﻨَﺎ ﻟَﻨَﻜُﻮﻧَﻦَّ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟْﺨَﺎﺳِﺮِﻳﻦَ
Rabbana zalamna anfusina wa il lam taghfir lana wa tarhamna lana kunan minal-khasireen.
Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost [7:23]

Grant us among the people that will utilise this Ramadan opportunity well, and make our efforts in this life end us in Aljannah Firdaus. Ameen.

Just like yesterday, today marks the end of first phase of Ramadan.

May Allah continue to make it easy and rewarding for us. Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2016

[size=16pt]RAMADAN DAY 11[/size]

Today being 11th of Ramadan 1437 A.H(11/09/1437) equivalent to 16/06/2016

AlhamduliLlah Alla kuli hAal.
May the peace and blessings of Allah be on our Prophet Muhammad(SAW), his household, companions and generality of muslims. Ameen.

Oh ALLAH, on this day, beautify me with covering and chastity, cover me with the clothes of contentment and chastity, let me adhere to justice and fairness, and keep me safe from all that I fear, by Your protection, O the protector of the frightened. Ameen.

ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻻَ ﺗَﺠْﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎ ﻣَﻊَ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻮْﻡِ ﺍﻟﻈَّﺎﻟِﻤِﻴﻦَ
Rabbana la taj'alna ma'al qawwmi-dhalimeen.
Our Lord! Send us not to the company of the wrong-doers [7:47].

Grant us among the people that will utilise this Ramadan opportunity well and make our efforts in this life end us in Aljannah Firdaus. Ameen.

And the SECOND PHASE BEGINS ..................... Ma shaa Allah.
May Allah continue to make it easy and rewarding. Ameen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Moradeeke(f): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2016
RAMADAN DAY 12

5 HEALTH BENEFITS OF EATING DATES DURING
RAMADAN

#DailyRamadanTips

Dates are traditionally used to break the fast during Ramadan. But few know the many health benefits of those little Middle Eastern gems, at any time of the year:
1. Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars.
2. They are a rich source of protein, dietary fibre and vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as vitamin A1 and C.
3. They have high iron content and are useful in treating anaemia.
4. They are also cholesterol-free and contain very little fat.
5. They help improve the digestive system, as they contain both soluble and insoluble fibre, and different kinds of amino acids.

Eat them whole, or throw them in your smoothie in the morning for a natural sugar fix.

May Almighty Allah never deny us of its benefits. Amin.

[size=16pt]Hoping to get the best of this Glorious Month, Insha ALLAH[/size]

Jumah Mufeedah.

3 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2016

[size=16pt]RAMADAN DAY 12[/size]

Today being 12th of Ramadan 1437 A.H(12/09/1437) equivalent to 17/06/2016

Oh ALLAH, on this day, purify me from un-cleanliness and dirt, make me patient over events that are decreed, grant me the ability to be pious, and keep company with the good, by Your help, Oh the beloved of the destitute. Ameen.

Our Lord! Perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness: for Thou hast power over all things [66:8]
Rabbana atmim lana nurana waighfir lana innaka 'ala kulli shai-in qadir
ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺃَﺗْﻤِﻢْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﻧُﻮﺭَﻧَﺎ ﻭَﺍﻏْﻔِﺮْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﻛُﻞِّ ﺷَﻲْﺀٍ ﻗَﺪِﻳﺮٌ

Grant us among the people that will utilise this Ramadan opportunity well and make our efforts in this life end us in Aljannah Firdaus. Ameen.

..........and the SECOND PHASE IS ON.....Maa Shaa Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Barakat uli Iftar

“Allahuma inni laka sumtu wa bika aamantu wa ‘alayka tawakkaltu wa ‘ala rizq-ika aftarthu.”

Oh Allah! I fasted for You and I believe in You [and I put my trust in You] and I break my fast with your sustenance.”

2 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
salamualeikum waramotullah wabarakatul. Subhanallah av missed alot, pls everyone should 4give me 4 nt kiping 2 my promise it's due to one issue or d oda. may Allah 4give us all.

3 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2016

[size=16pt]RAMADAN DAY 15[/size]

Today being 15th of Ramadan 1437 A.H(15/09/1437) equivalent to 20/06/2016

Oh Allah, on this day, grant me the obedience of the humble, expand my chest through the repentance of the humble, by Your security, Oh the shelter of the fearful. Ameen.

ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺍﻓْﺘَﺢْ ﺑَﻴْﻨَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺑَﻴْﻦَ ﻗَﻮْﻣِﻨَﺎ ﺑِﺎﻟْﺤَﻖِّ ﻭَﺃَﻧﺖَ ﺧَﻴْﺮُ ﺍﻟْﻔَﺎﺗِﺤِﻴﻦَ
Rabbanaf-tah bainana wa baina qawmina bil haqqi wa anta Khairul Fatiheen.
Our Lord! Decide Thou between us and our people in truth, for Thou art the best to decide [7:89]

........and the SECOND PHASE CONTINUES.
May Allah(SWT) continue to strengthen us till the end of Ramadan and beyond. Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Jazakallahu 6ta Iamedun. May Allah reward u abundantly

1 Like

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by zaynie(f): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Jazakallahu khayran sisters for keeping the thread alive.

2 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Swearest:
Jazakallahu 6ta Iamedun. May Allah reward u abundantly

zaynie:
Jazakallahu khayran sisters for keeping the thread alive.

Amin wa antum fa jazakum Allahu khayran

1 Like

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by IamEdun: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2016

[size=16pt]RAMADAN DAY 16[/size]
Today being 16th of Ramadan 1437 A.H(16/09/1437) equivalent to 21/06/2016

Oh ALLAH, on this day, grant me compatibility with
the good, keep me away from patching up with the evil, lead me in it, by Your mercy, to the permanent abode, by Your Godship, O the God of the worlds. Ameen.

ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﺃَﻧﺰِﻝْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻨَﺎ ﻣَﺂﺋِﺪَﺓً ﻣِّﻦَ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻤَﺎﺀ ﺗَﻜُﻮﻥُ ﻟَﻨَﺎ ﻋِﻴﺪﺍً ﻟِّﺄَﻭَّﻟِﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺁﺧِﺮِﻧَﺎ ﻭَﺁﻳَﺔً ﻣِّﻨﻚَ ﻭَﺍﺭْﺯُﻗْﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺃَﻧﺖَ ﺧَﻴْﺮُ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺍﺯِﻗِﻴﻦَ
Rabbana anzil 'alaina ma'idatam minas-Samai tuknu lana 'idal li-awwa-lina wa aakhirna wa ayatam-minka war-zuqna wa anta Khayrul-Raziqeen.
O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs) [5:114]

Grant us among the people that will utilise this Ramadan opportunity well. Ameen.
And make our efforts in this life end us in Aljannah Firdaus. Ameen.

........the SECOND PHASE IS STILL ON and it's getting to the END OF THE BLESSED MONTH .
How far have you achieved? It's never too late.

Let's do MORE and earn MORE.

4 Likes

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Salamualeikum waramotullah wabarakatul. all praise re due to Allah d creator of d whole universe, blesin nd salutation upon Muhammad(s.a.w); his household, his companions nd all dose who 4llow d guidance till d day of judgement. today i will b writing on Idayah; surah al-isra verse 22-39 where allah has warn us about so many things. (22) Do nt set up any oda deity side by side wt Allah lest u find urself disgrace nd 4saken; (23) 4 ur sustainer has ordained dat u shal worship none but him. nd do gud 2 ur parents. if 1 of dem, or both, sud attain 2 old age in ur care never say 2 dem a word of contempt or scold dem, but speak 2 dem in terms of honour; (24) And spread over dem humbly d wings of uq tenderness; nd say: "O my sustainer! bestow ur grace upon dem,even as dey cherish nd reared me wen i was a child" (25) ur lord is fully aware of wat is in ur hrts. if u re righteous(he will 4give u ur errors): 4 behold, he is most 4given 2 dose who turn unto him.......in dis verses Allah comand 2 tins: onenes of him,

1 Like

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2016
Oneness of him is 1st nd secondly treat ur parents well nd b kind 2 dem. particularly if dey reach old age do nt speak to dem impatiently but b respectful nd humble. pray 4 Allahs blesin on dem as dey were kind 2 u wen u were a little helples nd innocent child under der care. d group of verse ends wt a reminder dat Allah knws our innermost thoughts. if we try 2 do gud,he wil 4give our sins. However often we fail we sud turn 2 him sincerely in repentance..we sud try nd give 2 dose in need if we av, nd if we dnt av we sud nt drive dem out harshly but in a gentle way. D killing of infant is prohibited including pregnancy; nd do nt cum near adultery_4 behold it is an abominatination nd an evil way. nd do nt kill deliberately 4 humam life re declared sacred; alwaz kip ur promise 4 u wil hold acctable 4 it on judgement day. b honest in comercial nd oda dealings. Neva concern urself wt antin wic u av no knwldge: 4 every act of hearin nd seein or feelin of d hrt wil b inquired into (on d day of reckoning)...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2016
(37)And walk nt on earth wt haughty self-conceit: 4 verily, u can never rend d earth asunder, nor can u ever grow as tall as d mountain....we shudnt b proud nd boastful. we re just humans nd servant of Allah.(38) The evil of all dis is hateful in ur sustainer's sight; (39) Dis is part of dat knwldg of rit nd wrng wic ur lord has revealed 2 u. hence do nt set up any oda deity side by side wt him, lest u b thrown into hell, blameworthy nd rejected.....***we av 2 read d omited verses ourself, although av sumarize dem but 4 beta understanding. salam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasting The Healthy Way. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
zaynie:
1.Kaffy4bill 2.Hajarahbadmus 3.MumZ 4.Goldenruby 5.Airforcewife 6.Swearest 7.Haleematm 8.Harmymy 9.Surysuri 10.Deezou 11.Niyyah 12.Beedam 13.Mumfiyin 14.Temmy2103 15.Moonert 16. Portable4real 17. Tsodjete 18. Aim07 19. Simababe 20. Iamfruitful04. 21. Teegali 22. Bolseas 23. Hallymath 24. Rukkington 25. Mukht 26. Moradeeke

Oya may una cum back ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain / Things That Benefit The Dead / Hajj 1997: The Great Fire In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.