Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife (12967 Views)

How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) / I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by REALTRUTH1: 1:12am On Aug 26, 2009
How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —Housewife
August 25, 2009 15:11, 4,497 views

A housewife has narrated how she was raped and infected with syphilis by a pastor with the Bishop David Oyedepo-led Winners Chapel in Lagos.

Narrating her ordeal at the Alimosho customary court in Lagos during a divorce proceeding, the victim, Mrs. Bisola Ogunlana who resides at Block 48, Flat 3, Abesan Housing Estate, Lagos, said the accused whom she identified as Pastor Aranilewa Abayomi, tore her clothes and pants and forcefully had sex with her in his apartment in the same estate.

Mrs. Ogunlana, a respondent in the divorce suit filed by her husband, Mr. Olusanya Ogunlana, said the pastor who lives in the same estate with her, approached her late last year after she graduated from the university and promised to secure her a job.

The Mass Communication graduate of Covenant University, Otta, Ogun State, explained that she gave him her curriculum vitae, adding that shortly after that, the pastor started calling her on phone and making love advances to her.

Mrs. Ogunlana said she received a text message from the pastor on 3 January (the first Sunday of January) this year, inviting her to his house to discuss the job he promised her.

The mother of three narrated further that since she did not go to church that Sunday with her husband, she decided to honour the pastor’s invitation.

She explained that on getting to the pastor’s house, he told her everything he had done to get her a job and she was pleased.

The pastor who was alone at home since his wife and children had gone to the church, thereafter started making moves to have sex with her.

According to her, she resisted the attempt to lure her into sex and when the pastor saw that she was not yielding, he forcefully tore her clothes and pants and had sex with her.

“When I got to his house, I met only him at home. His wife and children had left for church. He explained what he had done for me concerning the job he was helping me with. Shortly after, he made some moves to lure me into having sex with him but I refused. He roughened me up, tore my pant and raped me. He also infected me,” she narrated in tears in court.

The act blew into the open when Mr. Ogunlana found his wife at an obscure place making phone calls.

He said he moved closer and overheard his wife telling the person to find solution to the problem he had caused her and that if he failed, the whole estate would hear what he did. He said his wife ended the conversation by calling the fellow a ‘useless old man’.

Ogunlana said after eavesdropping, he went back home unnoticed and waited for his wife. When she arrived, he confronted her with what he had heard and she denied it.

After much pressure, she confessed to her husband that she was raped by the pastor living next door.

Infuriated, Ogunlana said he went to the pastor’s house and confronted him with the allegation. The pastor, he disclosed, “admitted having sex with my wife, but denied raping her.”

To show that he did not rape her, the pastor, he narrated further, showed him some text messages he received from his (Ogunlana) wife.

The text messages, he said, showed that his wife and the pastor had been having extra marital relationship before the alleged rape incident.

Ogunlana explained further that the pastor later apologised to him with the help of others in the estate not to expose the sordid affair.

He said he was in court to seek the dissolution of his marriage to Bisola because he believed that she was still dating the pastor.

The matter has been adjourned till 14 September for continuation of hearing

http://thepmnews.com/2009/08/25/how-winners-chapel-pastor-raped-me-%e2%80%94housewife
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by REALTRUTH1: 1:13am On Aug 26, 2009
Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm!!!,,,

1 Like

Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 26, 2009
Mrs. Ogunlana said she received a text message from the pastor on 3 January (the first Sunday of January) this year, inviting her to his house to discuss the job he promised her.

The mother of three narrated further that since she did not go to church that Sunday with her husband, she decided to honour the pastor’s invitation.

She explained that on getting to the pastor’s house, he told her everything he had done to get her a job and she was pleased.

The pastor who was alone at home since his wife and children had gone to the church, thereafter started making moves to have sex with her.

the pastor did not go to church that sunday.

Neither did the housewife.

They met up with each other instead. Or the housewife did solitary church at the pastor's house.

Devil finds syphilis work for idle hands.

they should slug the matter out wherever and while they're at it, sort themselves out.

Real Truth, what's with you and all these pastor threads? Na because 0.001% of them bought jets?
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by REALTRUTH1: 1:24am On Aug 26, 2009
tpia.:

the pastor did not go to church that sunday.

Neither did the housewife.

They met up with each other instead. Or the housewife did solitary church at the pastor's house.

Devil finds syphilis work for idle hands.

they should slug the matter out wherever and while they're at it, sort themselves out.

Real Truth, what's with you and all these pastor threads? Na because 0.001% of them bought jets?
My guy I don't have any problem with them oooo,,,,its just that some people would say even in this case,,,touch not my annointed!!!,,,,My problem with these Pastors is that over 98% of them should resign,,,most of them are not called to be a pastor,,,,,Pastorial office is not meant for all these people U see around shouting Bishop,G.O. etc,,,,
There is no controversy,,Jesus is Lord,,,nothing and nobody can change that fact,,,but many of these pastors re not what they claim 2 be,,,
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by 9ja4eva: 3:23am On Aug 26, 2009
Wow!Where are all the die hard "Oyedepo fans".I think they should come and defend this too.
Who knows, maybe the bible dey read permits this kind of thing.Good Riddance

1 Like

Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by sosisi(f): 3:34am On Aug 26, 2009
why on earth would a married woman go to a man who obviously had an eye on her and be there alone with him to discuss wetin?
All this rape allegation by her is an afterthought after the affair blew open,thank God the husband didn't buy her tale and did his own private investigation.The husband should go and get tested for every STD and thank God if he checks out healthy.
In this day and age,people still play ludo with their lives having unprotected sex like dogs.
If you must commit adultery and fornication at least insist that the individual uses a raincoat.

1 Like

Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by chic2pimp(m): 4:13am On Aug 26, 2009
Why do nigerians quake in their boots everytime the word pastor is mentioned? undecided undecided undecided. I bet if I switched the word pastor for dentist she would have used her common sense more. But oh no its the hollier than holy pastor so all are morals are left behind.
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by MrCrackles(m): 4:20am On Aug 26, 2009
Shameful. . .
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by No2Atheism(m): 5:07am On Aug 26, 2009
$osisi:

why on earth would a married woman go to a man who obviously had an eye on her and be there alone with home to discuss wetin?
All this rape allegation by her is an afterthought after the affair blew open,thank God the husband didn't buy her tale and did his own private investigation.The husband should go and get tested for every STD and thank God if he checks out healthy.
In this day and age,people still play ludo with their lives having unprotected sex like dogs.
If you must commit adultery and fornication at least insist that the individual uses a raincoat.

thank u o osisi, undecided undecided undecided i also wonder to oo

One of the first things that comes into my mind wen a man or a woman cheats or sleeps around is that the other party should at least get tested to avoid things like HIV/AIDS and others,
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2009
wonders shall never end
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by Tudor6(f): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2009
I quite remember Bisola in school. . . After all the shakara she is now screwing old pastors. . . .dem guys must hear this! grin grin grin
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by nimma(f): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2009
dis na total lie. there is just no way a pastor can be at home,while his wife ll be in church.a pastor who is supposed to preach haba? make una find better lie wey we go believe. dis na small pikin lie.its senseless and e no make sense
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by otokx(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2009
Pastor/Priest/Reverend is now an occupation. In any case, it serves the woman right; a lot of them are so gullible.
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by abawa(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2009
In this day of high risk in Having unprotected sex? The woman got what she desrves.
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by Tudor6(f): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2009
nimma:

dis na total lie. there is just no way a pastor can be at home,while his wife ll be in church.a pastor who is supposed to preach haba? make una find better lie wey we go believe. dis na small pikin lie.its senseless and e no make sense
Madam in winners chapel a branch may have more than one pastor, sometimes one senior pastor and several junior pastors.
So it wouldn't be far fetched for one pastor to come up with an excuse to stay home on sunday.

1 Like

Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by Tonyet1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
Even though the pastor is/maybe guilty of this act, but then lets all pause and ask the question Jesus told the accusers of the woman caught in the act of adultery : WHOM AMONG YOU IS NOT GUILTY, LET HIM THROW THE FIRST STONE

What we always fail to realise is that this Men of God are not perfect, most often they are even weaker and vulnerable to spiritual attacks, and as such commit these acts. Afterall thereaint no one here that is not guilty of a fault, why didnt we come here and expose our faults. Becos they are the men in the elms of affairs each time they messup we blow it up while we ourselves are worse.

I often ask myself this question that if Peter who was among the living witness to God's son in the flesh-Jesus could deny Jesus not once but three conscious times then what befalls of us who only came and heard of Jesus and believed.

NO ONE IS PERFECT! we are still humans
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by REALTRUTH1: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2009
Tonye-t:

Even though the pastor is/maybe guilty of this act, but then lets all pause and ask the question Jesus told the accusers of the woman caught in the act of adultery : WHOM AMONG YOU IS NOT GUILTY, LET HIM THROW THE FIRST STONE

What we always fail to realise is that this Men of God are not perfect, most often they are even weaker and vulnerable to spiritual attacks, and as such commit these acts. Afterall thereaint no one here that is not guilty of a fault, why didnt we come here and expose our faults. Becos they are the men in the elms of affairs each time they messup we blow it up while we ourselves are worse.

I often ask myself this question that if Peter who was among the living witness to God's son in the flesh-Jesus could deny Jesus not once but three conscious times then what befalls of us who only came and heard of Jesus and believed.

NO ONE IS PERFECT! we are still humans

God bless you man! we re all imperfect,,it does'nt matter if U re G.O. or Bishop etc,,,,the bottomline here is that these pastros and their die hard followers needs 2 know that the pators re mere human like everybody,,,this man own came to limelight because he was caught,,,
Much more than the above, my thinking is that a lot of Pastors don't even know what they re doing,,,many of them re not even called to be a pastor,,,they re mostly operating under an unguided zeal and passions,,,
You can see their imperfections in the messages they preach that fails to capture the very essence of the Gospel of Jesus Christ,,people re not even getting born-again,,,they just go to fulfill religious obligations by attending services,night vigil and etc,,,
You can see clearly this and many other reasons why even a non-christian can fault many of these pastors and the way and manner they go about manipulating,brainwashing and deceiving their flocks,,,,I repeat,,98% of Pastors should resign,,,they just got to quit,,because U would keep hearing stories like this,,,when a mega church keeps opening branch every corner of the streets without caring if the Pastors presiding over those branches/parishes re born-again,,,U would keeo hearing these kind of news,,,
The church needs 2 know that its not about quantity of followers but the quality,,,,
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by dafidixone(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2009
In the book of Job. It was made clear that where the Children of God gathers devil also could be there.

I pray God will help the Pastor to overcome his weakneses.

This is a message for others do not be a stumbling block.
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by Tonyet1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2009
On a second thought,i really think the woman was not raped,because she was then she would have screamed or even do a serious harm to the pastor like hitting his skull as is the case of most near-raped victims i have heard them share testimonies.or atleast even report to her husband

But in her case she hid it and prefered talking to a friend to help her get cured. hmmm May God help us all, i also believe MOGs should be called and not appointed
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by sosisi(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

My guy I don't have any problem with them oooo,,,,its just that some people would say even in this case,,,touch not my annointed!!!,,,,My problem with these Pastors is that over 98% of them should resign,,,most of them are not called to be a pastor,,,,,Pastorial office is not meant for all these people U see around shouting Bishop,G.O. etc,,,,
There is no controversy,,Jesus is Lord,,,nothing and nobody can change that fact,,,but many of these pastors re not what they claim 2 be,,,

When I was about 15 years old, our neighbor in the flat next door had a visitor and whenever I was out alone in the balcony, the man would be on their side of the balcony undressing me with his eyes, raising his eye brows and winking at me basically making sexual advances at me and I gave him a *waka*,rolling my eyes,a few times.
Then came Sunday,I saw the man dressed in a priest's uniform going to church with our neighbors.
You can imagine my shock and horror that this type of lewd behavior was coming from a supposed "Holy father"
Pedophiles and sexual deviants are smart and they often would choose professions where people would trust them implicitly even with their own lives then they do their havoc.

That's why I don't understand all these parents that would send off their little boys and girls alone with priests, pastors and Imams in the name of religious instructions.These kids are being raped and sexually molested in their millions and in a country like Nigeria,everything is hushed up and swept under the rug.
Some stupid parents go as far as sending their kids to live with the priest or Imam,basically giving some of these pedophiles a free hand on these innocent souls.
Of course not all priests or Imams are pedophiles,but as a parent,who would want their kids to be the unfortunate ones.
My child will not be alone with any guitar or piano instructor or coach or pastor.
Period!

1 Like

Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by MrCrackles(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2009
$osisi:

When I was about 15 years old, our neighbor in the flat next door had a visitor and whenever I was out alone in the balcony, the man would be on their side of the balcony undressing me with his eyes, raising his eye brows and winking at me basically making sexual advances at me and I gave him a *waka*,rolling my eyes,a few times.
Then came Sunday,I saw the man dressed in a priest's uniform going to church with our neighbors.
You can imagine my shock and horror that this type of lewd behavior was coming from a suppose "Holy father"

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy grin The man dey look Osisi - Young Ripe Fruit! tongue

$osisi:

That's why I don't understand all these parents that would send off their little boys and girls alone with priests, pastors and Imams in the name of religious instructions.These kids are being raped and sexually molested in their millions and in a country like Nigeria,everything is hushed up and swept under the rug.
Some stupid parents go as far as sending their kids to live with the priest or Imam,basically giving some of these pedophiles a free hand on these innocent souls.
Of course not all priests or Imams are pedophiles,but as a parent,who would want their kids to be unfortunate ones.
My child will not be alone with any guitar or piano instructor or coach or pastor.
Period!
GBAM!
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by sosisi(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
Every man of God is still a man and he must guard against sexual immorality by keeping away from all appearances of evil like the Bible admonishes.
My former pastor had a policy whereby he never counsels females without his wife present and everyone knew that rule.You cannot make an appointment to see him alone without his wife or else, carry your problem waka.
My current pastor never counsels or speaks with a woman with the door closed.
His office door will be open and the secretary is right around the corner.
There are some Pastors that have decided never to have female secretaries for the same reasons,they want to keep away from temptation.

They know that a woman would start complaining about her horrible marriage or unfortunate situation,then from there she starts crying,then he holds her to console her then before you know it,emotions start flying.
They ought to guard against such by taking active measures to prevent them in the first place.
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by Hanoobaba(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
Wonders shall never end. And i'm very sure that come Sunday the criminal will mount the pulpit and start speaking in tongues and starting laying hands, blessing mantles and anointing oils. So many people will have testified to miricles performed by the crook. Only God can save us in this country so many people are now thinking with the soles of their feet.
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by 9ja4eva: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hanoobaba:

Wonders shall never end. And i'm very sure that come Sunday the criminal will mount the pulpit and start speaking in tongues and starting laying hands, blessing mantles and anointing oils. So many people will have testified to miricles performed by the crook. Only God can save us in this country so many people are now thinking with the soles of their feet.

Like you said "Only God can save us in this country ".It is very sad as most of the worshippers don't face reality any longer.
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by globaprint: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
d action of mr ogunlana tends to be on the right path. It is obvious the lady and the pastor have been having secret affairs. If mr ogunlana did not hear the conversation, it could have been a thing of secret
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by 9ja4eva: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
globaprint:

d action of mr ogunlana tends to be on the right path. It is obvious the lady and the pastor have been having secret affairs. If mr ogunlana did not hear the conversation, it could have been a thing of secret

Thats if the affair is still not going on.
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by dgun(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2009
to chop been dey hungry the man,, to chop been dey hungry the woman, so if hungry dey catch two people at once, na food dem go find na, na wa oooo see life, na the husband wei think say na human been dey house,, abi na pastor church members wei him go don racket i dey pite dem sha,
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by deetosh(f): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2009
a lot of ppl b'com pastors wen dey don't av a Job, nd since dey av a sugar quoted mouth, they make d perfect candidate. Many ppl r dis gullible nd stupid b'cos dey go 2 church 2 fufill all righteousness nd nt out of desire 2 serve God. sm ppl dont know d Bible except wat d pastors says. wen dey talk, 90% of wat dey say starts wit "My pastor says dis, ". "my pastor says dat, " WHAT DID GOD SAY? dey dont know nd dey dont care as long as d pastor say wat dey want 2 hear, evn if its clearly wrong. nd God forbid d pastor say d truth; hw will he raise fund on Sunday 2 suport himself nd family. shocked man go chop now, !! wink wink
d Bible says "u shall know d truth nd d truth shall set u free", ppl will continue 2 be in d bondage of dis wolves in sheep skin if dey dont seek 2 know d truth 4rm d only TRUE source The BIBLE
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by JProspero: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2009
@$osisi, you have said it all. I must congratulate you for your practicality, depth and sense of reasoning and logic. You should seriously consider being a guidance counsellor etc (if you are not one yet).

I can't leave my child with "the holiest" man or woman on earth. And I have instructed my kids that any time someone touches them at any sensitive part of their body or ask them to touch them at any sensitive part - be it their teacher, pastor, auntie, uncle, cousin - they should start shouting immediately and start running, and that they must tell mummy or daddy once they come back.

As for the pastor and the housewife, I don't have anything for them.  I don't think Sodom and Gomorrah have committed half the sin that is committed by the so-called men of God in Nigeria. So many people rush into the ministry not because they have any calling but because they want somewhere they can hide and commit their atrocities on the trusting faithful.

In my church, one man in another parish recently sent his wife and daughter to their pastor for counselling. The pastor slept with the wife and the daughter one after the other. Also two married pastors were recently caught in homosexualism.  One was caught sleeping with his secretary and other girls in the church. The list goes on and on. It is sickening. It is just the grace of God and the biblical injunction that I should only look upon Christ the author and finisher of our faith that make me to still go to church. If not, I would have converted my sitting room into a church for my FAMILY ALONE. (I never intend to be a public pastor unless God calls me the way he called St Paul)

I am no saint, but if as a sinful, carnal man, I can hold myself for fear of bringing shame to my family or my name, I don't understand why a man who has been set apart to commune closely with God and pray and bless the worshippers should not be able to hold himself. When they are caught, they claim it is the devil's work. These adulterous pastors don't even have an excuse: except for the Roman Catholic Church, other church pastors are free to marry. So why not sleep with your wife from morning to night if it is sex that is your biggest problem? No, they want to eat egusi in the morning, ogbono in the afternoon, and edikainkong or ewedu at night. It's not funny.

If we don't come up with serious penalties for especially all these adults that sexually abuse children and pastors/alfas/imams that sexually exploit those kept in their care, we will be having more and more of such dirty stories.

God bless Naija!
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by dgun(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2009
JProspero:

@$osisi, you have said it all. I must congratulate you for your practicality, depth and sense of reasoning and logic. You should seriously consider being a guidance counsellor etc (if you are not one yet).

I can't leave my child with "the holiest" man or woman on earth. And I have instructed my kids that any time someone touches them at any sensitive part of their body or ask them to touch them at any sensitive part - be it their teacher, pastor, auntie, uncle, cousin - they should start shouting immediately and start running, and that they must tell mummy or daddy once they come back.

As for the pastor and the housewife, I don't have anything for them.  I don't think Sodom and Gomorrah have committed half the sin that is committed by the so-called men of God in Nigeria. So many people rush into the ministry not because they have any calling but because they want somewhere they can hide and commit their atrocities on the trusting faithful.

In my church, one man in another parish recently sent his wife and daughter to their pastor for counselling. The pastor slept with the wife and the daughter one after the other. Also two married pastors were recently caught in homosexualism.  One was caught sleeping with his secretary and other girls in the church. The list goes on and on. It is sickening. It is just the grace of God and the biblical injunction that I should only look upon Christ the author and finisher of our faith that make me to still go to church. If not, I would have converted my sitting room into a church for my FAMILY ALONE. (I never intend to be a public pastor unless God calls me the way he called St Paul)

I am no saint, but if as a sinful, carnal man, I can hold myself for fear of bringing shame to my family or my name, I don't understand why a man who has been set apart to commune closely with God and pray and bless the worshippers should not be able to hold himself. When they are caught, they claim it is the devil's work. These adulterous pastors don't even have an excuse: except for the Roman Catholic Church, other church pastors are free to marry. So why not sleep with your wife from morning to night if it is sex that is your biggest problem? No, they want to eat egusi in the morning, ogbono in the afternoon, and edikainkong or ewedu at night. It's not funny.

If we don't come up with serious penalties for especially all these adults that sexually abuse children and pastors/alfas/imams that sexually exploit those kept in their care, we will be having more and more of such dirty stories.

God bless Naija!
I no the feeling, belive it or not i haven't been to church in like 2yrs now,, my church is between me and God,, in my room, with my bible,, u no y, becos 1 pastor in church of God mission open mouth look me finish and said, i pledged 10k for the building to be completed,, it happend that my office didn't pay on time that month up till d next month, so i ran late in my pledge to d church, when i went to xplain to that crazy pastor ,, he looked me in the face and said, if i was not ready to drop the cash i should not be a member of the church,, now that got me thinking, is he real,is he really a man of God, becos i no he should have understood my situation, but he acted like the money was important to him than my xplaining about the office wahala, anyway i told him to go and REPENT, and stop stealing money from d church, So am not surprised if i here say pastor and person wife , or pastor and sleeping with prostitutes, my dear no be today we dey here all this things, Haven't u seen the confession CD plat of a lady and a guy who formally were working for pastor TB Joshua, how he uses the girls in the chore and how none of them can get married today, how he sent some people to kill an x employee in Ghana, and i still wounder why a man of God who is as powerful as Chris Oyakilome should move around with body Guards, don,t worry we haven't head the last from them, pastors, i will break the 1st 1 head that come,s near my wife or daughter.
God bless.
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by Gamine(f): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2009
omg, just saw this. .this is tres terrible
Re: How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife by ABBY4: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2009
God help us.These sort of pastors had really caused a lot of setback for winning souls to the kingdom of God, and because of this, God almighty had even said in the bible that their own punishment will be more severe than an unbeliever.This type of situation is becoming more rampant in the churches, and there are other cases of envy,gossiping,hatred etc among members of the churches. Since the day i had started having church service in my sitting room with my entire family every Sunday,God almighty had been doing wonders in terms of progress and healing.Most of us have the spiritual gift to call on Jesus ourselves,but because of laziness to pray and moving away from unrighteousness,we take the pastors as mini-God, which is not suppose to be.If the place you are worshiping or sowing is not clean, you will always remain on a spot,and that is not what God almighty have assign for us.If you are worshiping in a church, and you are not seeing any progress, call on God at 12midnight to 2am and ask him to open your spiritual eyes as per the church you are worshiping,do this for three nights and take note of your dreams.
God almighty is a God of success and restoration. Visit: www.a4success..com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi Over Electronic Fraud (photos) / 30-Year-Old Man Who Fingered 7-Year-Old Girl Granted N500,000 Bail / Man Bags 10 Years For Obtaining Goods By Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.