Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? (5413 Views)

Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 1:16am On Aug 26, 2009
:-x
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 26, 2009
who is trying to get who pregnant exactly?

if you feel he's trying to get you pregnant so he can get his citizenship, why not sit each other down and have a heart to heart talk.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by touchmeder: 1:22am On Aug 26, 2009
Nawa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ure probably an american living there u should be the one telling us!
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by 190: 1:29am On Aug 26, 2009
pls can i get u pregnant as well
i wud pay u $10k for u 2 get me a child
boy or girl whateva!
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 1:33am On Aug 26, 2009
tpia.:

who is trying to get who pregnant exactly?

if you feel he's trying to get you pregnant so he can get his citizenship, why not sit each other down and have a heart to heart talk.

The nigerian guy I am seeing. I think he is trying to get me pregnant although he said the first time we had sex that he doesn't want kids, his actions speak differently.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 1:34am On Aug 26, 2009
touchmeder:

Nawa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ure probably an american living there u should be the one telling us!

I am an american living here but I don't know immigration rules.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by VGA: 1:48am On Aug 26, 2009
This not the best place to get advice girl. trust me, you need to go the straight ways e.g cousult immigration
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by 190: 1:57am On Aug 26, 2009
and u dnt want him gettin u pregnant

well,

im here and can do berra if u ask mi
hw do we hook up
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 2:04am On Aug 26, 2009
190:

and u dnt want him gettin u pregnant

well,

im here and can do berra if u ask mi
hw do we hook up

huh?
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by topup: 2:07am On Aug 26, 2009
Even if we told you that that's not possible. I would say you need to be very careful, you are aware that he is trying to get you pregnant, and if he's not discussed this with you, it could be so he could have some form of control, or tie you to him, all which are not great reasons.

I think you should be very alert from now on, and when things come to it, talk to him.

I'm just taking what you said as being true, if it is, then things don't look too good, anyways I still think everyone deserves a chance to explain themselves.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by TheSeeker(m): 2:30am On Aug 26, 2009
A Nigerian trying to get you pregnant? I think he's as dumb as the dumbest man in the world, if he's not the dumbest. Getting you pregnant doesn't in any way get him citizenship unless you're both married. I'm not sure what he stands to get, but he can be able to stay in the US for as long as he wants to, either by upping his status or by renewing his visa which will cost him almost nothing. Generally, if he's looking to get citizenship or a resident permit, I don't think this is one of the requirements.

Why I say he's dumb is, if he's trying to get you pregnant for the sake of some citizenship papers, then I doubt he's a Nigerian at all - and if he is, he's the most stupid. I'm sure he knows that child support can wreck even the richest man in the world and there's no way he can escape that when y'all start having problems. It's either he goes to jail, goes bankrupt or he's bundled out the United States.

If he knows immigration rules, I don't think he's trying to get any sort of upgraded residential status in the States, rather I'd advise you talk to him and know what's up with him and I'm sure there lies your answer. If I were your man, and I have no undertone intention, yet, you think this of me, I'll break up immediately.

I'm tired of these lousy people trying to enlist any Nigerian that dates them as wanting citizenship at any discomfort in that relationship . . . why can't you all stick to your AAs and white men, and leave Nigerian men alone? Nonsense! Citizenship ko, heaven's candidacy ni.  angry angry angry
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by rubi(f): 2:41am On Aug 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

A Nigerian trying to get you pregnant? I think he's as dumb as the dumbest man in the world, if he's not the dumbest. Getting you pregnant doesn't in any way get him citizenship unless you're both married. I'm not sure what he stands to get, but he can be able to stay in the US for as long as he wants to, either by upping his status or by renewing his visa which will cost him almost nothing. Generally, if he's looking to get citizenship or a resident permit, I don't think this is one of the requirements.

Why I say he's dumb is, if he's trying to get you pregnant for the sake of some citizenship papers, then I doubt he's a Nigerian at all - and if he is, he's the most stupid. I'm sure he knows that child support can wreck even the richest man in the world and there's no way he can escape that when y'all start having problems. It's either he goes to jail, goes bankrupt or he's bundled out the United States.

If he knows immigration rules, I don't think he's trying to get any sort of upgraded residential status in the States, rather I'd advise you talk to him and know what's up with him and I'm sure there lies your answer. If I were your man, and I have no undertone intention, yet, you think this of me, I'll break up immediately.

I'm tired of these lousy people trying to enlist any Nigerian that dates them as wanting citizenship at any discomfort in that relationship . . . why can't you all stick to your AAs and white men, and leave Nigerian men alone? Nonsense! Citizenship ko, heaven's candidacy ni. angry angry angry

You said it all
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by 190: 3:00am On Aug 26, 2009
@poster
yes i can be of assistance 2 u
wher u based!
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 3:01am On Aug 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

I'm tired of these lousy people trying to enlist any Nigerian that dates them as wanting citizenship at any discomfort in that relationship . . . why can't you all stick to your AAs and white men, and leave Nigerian men alone? Nonsense! Citizenship ko, heaven's candidacy ni.  angry angry angry

Don't get upset, I'm not trying to offend anyone. It just seems that he's trying to be sneaky about getting me pregnant and I'm just trying to figure out why. If it were an american man I was be suspicious as well. of course his motives would be different. maybe this is just his way of trying to tie me down but I'm glad to know it's not for immigration purposes.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 3:04am On Aug 26, 2009
190:

@poster
yes i can be of assistance 2 u
wher u based!
assistance to me how?
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by TheSeeker(m): 3:13am On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

Don't get upset, I'm not trying to offend anyone. It just seems that he's trying to be sneaky about getting me pregnant and I'm just trying to figure out why. If it were an american man I was be suspicious as well. of course his motives would be different. maybe this is just his way of trying to tie me down but I'm glad to know it's not for immigration purposes.
So why didn't you just assume that his motives will be the same as that of an American man? I've seen it a lot on this forum, every American woman comes out of nowhere and start pushing this immigration and citizenship status like it's some world record. Well, I don't blame you guys because most Nigerian guys had already dented the name already, but that's not to say any Nigerian that gets married to an American is doing so for immigration reasons, that's insulting.

There are lots of Nigerians who were and still are married to lots of American women and men; they still live happily, why can't you and others look in that direction? My point is if you know you'll start thinking negatively at any unusual act in the relationship, don't attempt it. Personally, I'd feel insulted if a woman I care about thinks I'm in the relationship with her for some other gains - upon confirming that she thinks I have an ulterior motive, I'm out of her life (though I might still love her but I'll get over her with time).

Talk with him, try and understand why he wants you pregnant (if that's his aim), and let him understand the signs you think you may have seen; I'm sure he'll talk to you. His response will either make sense to you, or not.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by sosisi(f): 3:19am On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

I was wondering this because I believe that the Nigerian man I'm with is trying to get me pregnant? I'm just wondering could there be an ulterior motive for this.

This is the most stupid thread in this forum!
How can a Nigerian "be trying" to get you pregnant
are you not a willing participant in the act
How on earth does one try to get another pregnant
Are you a mentally handicapped person in a group home or are we dealing with a capable adult.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by sosisi(f): 3:21am On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

The nigerian guy I am seeing. I think he is trying to get me pregnant although he said the first time we had sex that he doesn't want kids, his actions speak differently.

what actions?
he bites holes into the condom or takes it off without your knowing?
what exactly is this Nigerian man doing?
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 3:24am On Aug 26, 2009
$osisi:

Are you a mentally handicapped person in a group home or are we dealing with a capable adult.

Good question. I don't wanna get into details but he did something deceitful while we were having sex.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by TheSeeker(m): 3:29am On Aug 26, 2009
$osisi:

$osisi:

what actions?
he bites holes into the condom or takes it off without your knowing?
what exactly is this Nigerian man doing?
I thought I was being unreasonably upset about this. . . . we're not even enough yet for our powerful and ever chic Nigerian girls, but we always get all these misconceptions each time something goes wrong in our relationships with them. I see she can't tell us what he exactly did.
mkiecihell:

Good question. I don't wanna get into details but he did something deceitful while we were having sex.
I want to assume you have nothing to hide, neither are you lying. We don't know either you nor him; say what ever it is that he did and we can be sure of what you're saying. To me, this sounds like a hoax - you don't seem like you've got anything on him.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 3:39am On Aug 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

I thought I was being unreasonably upset about this. . . . we're not even enough yet for our powerful and ever chic Nigerian girls, but we always get all these misconceptions each time something goes wrong in our relationships with them. I see she can't tell us what he exactly did. I want to assume you have nothing to hide, neither are you lying. We don't know either you nor him; say what ever it is that he did and we can be sure of what you're saying. To me, this sounds like a hoax - you don't seem like you've got anything on him.

No, I have nothing to hide I just didn't want to sound graphic. But we agreed he would pull out and he didn't. when he finished he pretended to ejaculate in the sheets but he had actually already ejaculated inside me. I asked where he ejaculated at and he said the sheets. I checked when he got up and the sheets were dry and I umm wasn't. I told him that I knew he didn't ejcaulate in the sheets and he lied about it. I said that i would go to get the morning after pill so that I won't get preggo and he told me it was a waste of money. Anyway a week later he told me that he did ejaculate inside of me and i asked him why he lied and he said that never lied.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by sosisi(f): 3:41am On Aug 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

I thought I was being unreasonably upset about this. . . . we're not even enough yet for our powerful and ever chic Nigerian girls, but we always get all these misconceptions each time something goes wrong in our relationships with them. I see she can't tell us what he exactly did. I want to assume you have nothing to hide, neither are you lying. We don't know either you nor him; say what ever it is that he did and we can be sure of what you're saying. To me, this sounds like a hoax - you don't seem like you've got anything on him.

The individual signed on to nairaland today and starts a thread 2 hours later.
I bet you this is a man and most likely an old forumite who wants to spice up his life by taking on another persona.
There are many crazy people here and this is one of them.
I've not been wrong too many times with my guesses grin
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by sosisi(f): 3:42am On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

No, I have nothing to hide I just didn't want to sound graphic. But we agreed he would pull out and he didn't. when he finished he pretended to ejaculate in the sheets but he had actually already ejaculated inside me. I asked where he ejaculated at and he said the sheets. I checked when he got up and the sheets were dry and I umm wasn't. I told him that I knew he didn't ejcaulate in the sheets and he lied about it. I said that i would go to get the morning after pill so that I won't get preggo and he told me it was a waste of money. Anyway a week later he told me that he did ejaculate inside of me and i asked him why he lied and he said that never lied.

and you've never heard of condoms?
never seen one?
ever heard of HIV and AIDS?
You sound like a 12 year old
I shouldn't even be having this conversation.
Pregnancy should be the least of your worries,you need a kick on your teeth
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 3:47am On Aug 26, 2009
$osisi:

and you've never heard of condoms?
never seen one?
ever heard of HIV and AIDS?
You sound like a 12 year old
I shouldn't even be having this conversation.

Of course I've heard of all of the above. Maybe I am being foolish but I've known this man for 3 years and I've been tested since becoming sexually active with him. I do trust that he will not bring me back an STD. As for birth control I just avoid having sex during my fertile periods.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by sosisi(f): 3:54am On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

Of course I've heard of all of the above. Maybe I am being foolish but I've known this man for 3 years and I've been tested since becoming sexually active with him. I do trust that he will not bring me back an STD. As for birth control I just avoid having sex during my fertile periods.

Please if you don't mind my asking,how old might you be?
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 3:57am On Aug 26, 2009
$osisi:

Please if you don't mind my asking,how old might you be?

Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by TheSeeker(m): 3:59am On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

Of course I've heard of all of the above. Maybe I am being foolish but I've known this man for 3 years and I've been tested since becoming sexually active with him. I do trust that he will not bring me back an STD.  As for birth control I just avoid having sex during my fertile periods.
mkiecihell:

I don't mean to be insulting but listen to yourself? Do you make sense at all? You talk as if you're a 5th grader. First of all, you've known him for three years but you don't know what kind of man he is? What are you? You're just so stupidly unbelievable. You had the effrontery to have sex with him without condoms and you're asking him to do what, ejaculate on the sheets?

Well, what you said he did is nothing new. I have in the past had sex with girls (who I had tested) without condoms, they'd tell me not to pour it in there but I eventually did and when they ask me, I lied about it or simply keep quiet; I did say a couple of times that I didn't because I think she'd know already and asking me is like pretense or just wanting to know what I'd say. Seriously, that didn't make me a liar and I can't categorize that as a lie. And what's the meaning of having sex without a condom when you know he shouldn't offload into you?

Your accusation and observation hold no water - it makes not even the least of senses.  Look, stop all these misconceptions and concentrate on your relationship if at all it means anything to you and stop talking to those dumb and foolish friends of yours who think they know anything when they can hardly spell their names let alone knowing what goes on in the world of immigration.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by sosisi(f): 4:05am On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
My first advice will be to ask you to abstain till; marriage
The second will be tell you that the rhythm and withdrawal methods have very high failure rates ,unless you want to add abortions as part of your contraceptive method. (which would be dumb)
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by chic2pimp(m): 4:06am On Aug 26, 2009
$osisi:

The individual signed on to nairaland today and starts a thread 2 hours later.
I bet you this is a man and most likely an old forumite who wants to spice up his life by taking on another persona.
There are many crazy people here and this is one of them.
I've not been wrong too many times with my guesses grin
absolutely spot on. She is a HE and u can also switch the AA to nigerian. The so called AAwoman is in reality a Naija Man.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 4:06am On Aug 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

I don't mean to be insulting but listen to yourself? Do you make sense at all? You talk as if you're a 5th grader. First of all, you've known him for three years but you don't know what kind of man he is? What are you? You're just so stupidly unbelievable. You had the effrontery to have sex with him without condoms and you're asking him to do what, ejaculate on the sheets?

Well, what you said he did is nothing new. I have in the past had sex with girls (who I had tested) without condoms, they'd tell me not to pour it in there but I eventually did and when they ask me, I lied about it or simply keep quiet; I did say a couple of times that I didn't because I think she'd know already and asking me is like pretense or just wanting to know what I'd say. Seriously, that didn't make me a liar and I can't categorize that as a lie. And what's the meaning of having sex without a condom when you know he shouldn't offload into you?

Your accusation and observation hold no water - it makes not even the least of senses.  Look, stop all these misconceptions and concentrate on your relationship if at all it means anything to you and stop talking to those dumb and foolish friends of yours who think they know anything when they can hardly spell their names let alone knowing what goes on in the world of immigration.

SO when you were having unprotected sex these women did pregnancy not enter your mind? I assume when you "poured" inside of her you were prepared to be a father correct? I'm just saying that he says he does not want kids but he doesn't act like it.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by sosisi(f): 4:09am On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

SO when you were having unprotected sex these women did pregnancy not enter your mind? I assume when you "poured" inside of her you were prepared to be a father correct? I'm just saying that he says he does not want kids but he doesn't act like it.

Typical Naija English
you will soon start blowing pidgin

Let me play dumb
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 4:12am On Aug 26, 2009
$osisi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
My first advice will be to ask you to abstain till; marriage
The second will be tell you that the rhythm and withdrawal methods have very high failure rates ,unless you want to add abortions as part of your contraceptive method. (which would be dumb)
A word is enough for the wise

I know for a fact that women that do everything right to get pregnant still only have a 15-20% chance of becoming pregnant each month. If I avoid the time period where I ovulate altogether my chances are zero. The egg only lives for two days after being released. So i abstain from sex a whole week before I am due to ovulate. It's worked so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? / Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? / When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.