Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster (35943 Views)

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) / Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by Ginaz(f): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2016
My charger is not to be trusted, today it charges faster and tomorrow is moves like a snail. I've come to accept it, what can I do? embarassed worst thing is my phone rejects charger a lot.
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by abdolleez(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2016
Noted[b][/b] grin
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by 12inchDickson: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2016
BRB
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by mysticgal(f): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2016
ijaw1stson:
the name of your charger?
can you snap it pls
OK, here is it

Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by kaboninc(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2016
mysticgal:
Wow, I just checked my charger. No wonder my phone charges fast

No wonder shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by Youngzedd(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Ensure you get a charger with same volts and ampere recommended by the phone maker, trying to use another charger with higher Volts and amp is the shortest way to damage your phone.

Quick charge also have to do with the phone chipset, just like Snapdragon 650 and 820 with fast charge 3.0, that's to say if you're like 3050mAh battery, you can get about 70% in 30 minutes charge using qualcomm recommended charger.

OP knows little about batteries and charger.

Be careful don't damage your phone.

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by sheylarhh(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2016
mysticgal:

OK, here is it
Dat's Infinix follow come charger + plus d flash charge technology built inside... D charging crazy menh
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by mysticgal(f): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2016
kaboninc:

No wonder shocked shocked shocked
Lol grin
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by mysticgal(f): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2016
sheylarhh:

Dat's Infinix follow come charger + plus d flash charge technology built inside... D charging crazy menh
Yea
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by kirchofff(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Chuukwudi:
Op, everything depends on specifications. You can't use a high power output charger to charge a small phone, either the phone heats up or it will be operating itself by itself during the charging process. You click on the screen once and different parts of the screen gets affected and many things start happening. You could even decide to phone a contact and once you want to dial the number, your phone starts pressing itself and delete the number.

Please, the English man is not a fool. Use correct specified charger only.

I love my infinix hot note pro charger. Once my phone is being charged, it gets into flash mode and charges 2 times faster. There is no other charger that can do that apart from its original follow-come charger.

My observations about the infinix hot note pro charger :
The USB cable has 4 wires inside it; red and black for power transmission, green and white for data transmission through USB. For the infinix hot note pro charger, power is ejected into the phone from all four wires. If you disconnect the data cables (green and white) your phone would still charge but it will not flash charge. This is unlike any other charger. Samsung, HTC, LG, etc, they all dissipate power ONLY through the power cables.

So, my advice for infinix hot note users, our follow-come chargers have been designed to charge twice as fast and the inbuilt battery has also been designed to charge like a capacitor and discharge like an accumulator. Guard your original charger jealously.

Use correct specifications! Don't go and spoil your device! It's not like I'm begging you o, use your laptop charger and charge your phone if you want to. After all, is it not just 20v and 3.33A? Your phone will full in 1.1232 seconds. grin grin grin
don't mind the op, he doesn't knw dat there's always a fixed voltage for a device, wch wen exceeded would blow up the device......but wen current is exceeded it would only make d device faster wch is not safe for the battery........
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by MrDoGood(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Thanks op
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by nnasalma(f): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2016
Chuukwudi:
Op, everything depends on specifications. You can't use a high power output charger to charge a small phone, either the phone heats up or it will be operating itself by itself during the charging process. You click on the screen once and different parts of the screen gets affected and many things start happening. You could even decide to phone a contact and once you want to dial the number, your phone starts pressing itself and delete the number.

I love my infinix hot note pro charger. Once my phone is being charged, it gets into flash mode and charges 2 times faster. There is no other charger that can do that apart from its original follow-come charger.

The USB cable has 4 wires inside it; red and black for power transmission, green and white for data transmission through USB. For the infinix hot note pro charger, power is ejected into the phone from all four wires. If you disconnect the data cables (green and white) your phone would still charge but it will not flash charge. This is unlike any other charger. Samsung, HTC, LG, etc, they all dissipate power ONLY through the power cables.

So, my advice for infinix hot note users, our follow-come chargers have been designed to charge twice as fast and the inbuilt battery has also been designed to charge like a capacitor and discharge like an accumulator. Guard your original charger jealously.

Use correct specifications! Don't go and spoil your device! It's not like I'm begging you o, use your laptop charger and charge your phone if you want to. After all, is it not just 20v and 3.33A? Your phone will full in 1.1232 seconds. grin grin grin

I use Infinix hot note pro too. but these days the charger charges my phone so slowly, some times I have to curve the cord before it starts charging and the USB doesn't work with my system again. should I get another USB or Wat is the solution please.
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by uvalued(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2016
pendusky:
Nice one OP, Thanks for the information.
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by bongolistik(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Ya, you can learn more on how to detect a fast and slow chargers

http://highteknology.com/2015/07/how-to-detect-fast-and-slow-smartphone.html
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by Oblak(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2016
sholexy21:
I went to Banana Island for the first time
yesterday. And I have come to the conclusion
that the people who live there have 2 heads
just when I thought I have seen it all. Hahahaha. People there are extraordinary sha. It's difficult to compete with them
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by Elxandre(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2016
mysticgal:

OK, here is it
Which infinix is this?
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by Rick9(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2016
mehn I just checked my own, it's 5.0v no wonder my fone no dey quick full.
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by Electronzeez(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2016
DesChyko:
The time of charging depends majorly on the mAh rating of your charger. If you have a 2000mAh battery, and you use a 1.0 A (1000mA) charger, that means it will be charged for 2000/1000 = 2 hours before it gets full.
Anything more or less depends on the charging circuit in the phone. Although in Nigeria here, many of the roadside chargers we see have the wrong ratings on them for selfish purposes.

Thanks for helping the poster include this simple calculation . When trying to explain technical things in an ordinary man language ,one should try as much as possible to state the principle that governs it.
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by kenoz(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2016
Nice info
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by emeraldknytt(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2016
Samuel89:

What is the name of the charger and how much did you get it?
bro, i have an original infinix charger rated at 5v 2.4A. Interested, send me a personal message and i'll send pics and details.
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2016
The output of your new mobile phone charger,I.e,DC,must be at par with your phone battery output.Otherwise,the charger may damage your phone charging IC or your battery when overcharge.
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2016
sholexy21:
I went to Banana Island for the first time
yesterday. And I have come to the conclusion
that the people who live there have 2 heads
Try VGC bro, its a totally different world
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2016
potolistic:
Some phones are just so bad.... No matter the type of charger you use.... It still charges at a very slow rate
It depends on authenticity of your battery.
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2016
Chuukwudi:

This is very true. I have a samsung note 3 charger which uses usb 3.0 rated at 5.3v 2.0amps. Whenever we use it to charge other phones like HTC one M7 the phone becomes practically unusable . The screen will be pressing itself when u try to use the phone. The best is to not use the phone while charging. Yes it charges fast but the current it is sending to the phone is too much, same thing while using it with other phones and tablets except Samsung phones.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by joey150(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2016
What you dont know is never use a charger that the original output is 25% more than the original charger the phone came with.

For example if your original output charger that came with the phone is 500ma using a 2A charger would damage your battery. Where as a 700ma would be perfect.

Phones have IC in them..chargers just allow specified current pass through them,nothing more. so, the IC takes only a certain amount of current,no matter how many ampere charger you use too charge it, it is designed to take a specifed current.

The rest get dumped as heat, heat weakens your battery overtime. If your phone gets too warm while charging and idle, be sure its your charging source.
So be smart about your decisions.
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by emeraldknytt(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2016
For Ibadan residents, i have quality and authentic fast chargers which will suit your needs. Below are photos. you can whatsapp me on 07051909928 for details

Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by Elxandre(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2016
Note that excessive Amperage can't blow up your phone.

Modern phones have been set to accept a maximum amount of current (Ampere), so even if you fire up your phone (which came with a 750mA charger in the box) with a 2A charger when your phone is keyed to accept 1A max, your phone won't charge significantly faster.
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by profhenrii(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Chuukwudi:

kirchofff:
don't mind the op, he doesn't knw dat there's always a fixed voltage for a device, wch wen exceeded would blow up the device......but wen current is exceeded it would only make d device faster wch is not safe for the battery........
Chuukwudi:

The cable used also contributes to the charging rate. If u continue charging with charger higher than what ur phone needs, the phone component will be affected eventually.
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2016
embarassed
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by youngice(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Chuukwudi:

The malfunction Is only for older devices DND faulty chargers (imbalance between the voltage levels of gnd and 5v)
Keep repping FUTO

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by mzjaney(f): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2016
kingphilip:
Most times what's written on chargers are usually fake especially when the manufacturers knows that people will go for the one with the highest voltage..

Android users should just download ampere from Google play store for free and run it when testing their chargers that way you'll get to know if the charger is in good condition or not

Good morning Nairalanders
May our hustle this week be greased with God's favor
To claim it click like
U again
Re: How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster by SlimChay: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2016
This is a good basic information that people ought to know. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.