Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. (12567 Views)

Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful / Common Lies About Working From Home As A Nigerian / 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by charlesu49(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2016
Working at home is amazing, it kinda lessens the pressure.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by ewizard1: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2016
anochuko01:
working from home gives you opportunity for multiple source of income... you'll even be excited to work at night!
I love it!
Gbam!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Iammelvin(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2016
goodluckebi:
freelancing
k
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by chimah3(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2016
Sard:

The person I quote below has provided some of the answers.

Virtual assistance, music editing and cartooning are also available.

So if I'm not IT savvy?!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by helphelp: 8:03am On Jun 15, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
Chai bro u just gave me confidence, could u believe dat i waked up every morning around 4am to prepare for work, wat bis can one do at home

Improve your writing skills first..."waked"

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by absoluteSuccess: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
which work we fit do for house

Plenty, simply look around you and see people you patronized by buying from them at home
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Mcslize: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2016
simplyUmbo:
how can this increase ur salary bro?

Oh you wanna be a salary earner? The choice is yours.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by ngoben(f): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Am a stay @home mum,I work from home..do like 2-3 things while @home n I make a lot.I dnt regret being a stay @home mum cos cash are still rolling in.it gives me enough room to take care of my home n gives ne enough opportunity for multiple sources of income

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Mcslize: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2016
Iammelvin:
Examples of wrk?
Google is your friend.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Mcslize: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2016
emmyx2010:
Wat do u even mean to work from home...... A beg tell u

Bro, this is serious. I was once like you.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Ignatio(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Working at home is cool especially on the part of saving transportation costs.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Mcslize: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2016
chimah3:
Lol! Please first give us examples of works you can do from home...apart from blogging please...before this!

Thanks

Is not too late. I made my first $464 in two weeks working from home. Now another $250 is patiently waiting for me to be withdrawn. Others make times 3 of that working from home. Google is your friend- YouTube is your brother.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by iriowuro: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Jay542:

They are shying away from that particular question. All i can say iss tht jobs that are done from the homes are mainly sole business.
what's the different between working from home & sole business? why not make constructive criticism.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by iriowuro: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Mcslize:

Is not too late. I made my first $464 in two weeks working from home. Now another $250 is patiently waiting for me to be withdrawn. Others make times 3 of that working from home. Google is your friend- YouTube is your brother.
my brother can enligthen me better, interested.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Obas101(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2016
who know sabi this things.. share the ways of working at home, preferrably one you are into.. wink
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Mcslize: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2016
iriowuro:
my brother can enligthen me better, interested.
Pm me through email.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Sard(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2016
chimah3:

So if I'm not IT savvy?!
Some of the jobs there ain't about being IT savvy, you only have to be computer literate and at this stage of world civilization, being computer literate is compulsory.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Honorably pitching my tent HERE.

I work from home and I having been working from home for over 4years. It's the best decision I have ever taken.
Depending on what you do from home, there are 'Dry' days (No cash/broke days.. These few days, depending on how long it lasts, might make one regret working from home) and there are milky days (These are the days I reminisce upon and I bless the day I made the WFH decision.

Don't forget to save for the rainy days.
Remember that whilst you're still nurturing your idea, someone else is already making waves in it,

Packaging/Rebranding helps one break even.

Bead making, makeup artistry, Wig making, soap/toiletries production, courier delivery service, mini importation, to mention a few
Most of the productive jobs to do from home requires CAPITAL.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by johntaiwo123(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2016
When u're Working from home you become your own boss, u control your earning, you have all the time! I love working from home.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Vince77(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2016
Peacetemi:
Tom Dickk and Harry you mean. You're damn right, everyone knows this, but not everyone knows what to do or how to start. The op's write up pointed out the advantages, now that's very good. Before doing anything the first things you wanna know are the advantages, so kudos to the op.

Can u pls gv me examples of biz I can do online? I'm really interested.thanks.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by ojezee(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2016
to all of you guys asking what you can do at hone ,yahoo is very sure .
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by williamadelegan(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2016
That's interesting, you made some valid point in your post, and that is why I'm an advocate of starting from home even if you intend to scale up to run an agency. Nevertheless, not all business can be run from home; like barbing saloon, catering and other business in that light.

Most businesses that can be run from home are digital and it's very important that individuals willing work from home first ensure that they are skillful.

Considering the capital intensive nature of running business most especially in this part of the world today, working from the comfort of your home cannot be over emphasized. In America today over 45% of their workforce are gig workers, they all work from home.

This bring us to the birth of the gig economy, if you thinking of the kind of successful business u can do online, you will do yourself a lot of good to download my new book on Internet Income Formula for free here [url]/websiteincomeformulars[/url]

Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Brightgem(f): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2016
IbadanTutors:
Unless you are disciplined in time management, you could get lazy and distracted. But for someone with self-discipline and a dedicated work area, working from home may be a good idea.
Very true, a job that takes u out sometimes help u stay focused and organised rather than waking when u like and procrastinating doing the work.

ngoben:
Am a stay @home mum,I work from home..do like 2-3 things while @home n I make a lot.I dnt regret being a stay @home mum cos cash are still rolling in.it gives me enough room to take care of my home n gives ne enough opportunity for multiple sources of income
[quote author=IbadanTutors
This sounds a bit cliche, what is the thing that u do.
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by shobam1410(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2016
bikwas007:
Working from home has gradually become an acceptable way for Entrepreneurs to successfully run their business. In as much as the concept seems new, however, it is as old as man himself. Before the
establishment of big corporations which took enterprising away from the society and ushered in a new work order of corporate lifestyle, people were majorly entrepreneurs, operating their businesses from the comfort of their homes. Did they achieve business success from working from their homes?, yes, that explains why many entrepreneurs are now moving their business back to their home comforts. Among other things which makes working from your home attractive and a must are the following.

1. YOU ARE MORE PRODUCTIVE. No doubt, your productivity level is always higher in your relaxed and conducive environment than in a regulated and artificial environment. You have your space to do things that lift your spirit and keep your imaginative senses on the alert, rather than sharing attentions with side talks and unwanted noises around the office environment. Out of the 30 entrepreneurs who shared their opinion, 24 affirmed making more impact in their business while working from home, 2 wished they had started from the home and the other 4 prefer working from their office away from home.

2. NO BREAK TIME. When you are working from the comfort of your home, you don't need a break because you are already on break. Your break time seems to be endless even though sometimes you might not take a break from getting things done, you will release that there is nothing like it when you are in your zone doing what you normally do everyday, in a way that defines life to you. There is nothing a break when you are in a break and that's what you get when you work from your home.

3. YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUSH OUT TO AVOID TRAFFIC. In as much as there are things you can do while commuting to and fro work, nothing can be as annoying as getting stuck on the traffic when you have a call to make, or being abused by other road users when your project is still hanging. 70% of corporate workers will do anything to avoid the traffic and not having to always be in a rush. Working from the comfort of your home saves you the stress of commuting daily and eliminating the chances of breaking down frequently.

4. OFFERS YOU FREEDOM. Working from the comfort of your home saves you both time and money, thereby presenting you with a rare freedom not everyone is privileged to experience. You are at liberty to control your whole life. Living the lifestyle you desire and doing more of what makes you happy. When asked what can make them achieve more freedom and fulfilled life, majority of the entrepreneurs and workers interviewed confirmed that it will have to be working from their home.

5. YOU APPEAR MORE CONFIDENT AND MORE APPEALING TO THE WORLD. When compared to those who have their offices away from their homes, those entrepreneurs who work from the very comfort of their homes are more in situation control than those with outside office, making them to appear more confident and appealing than their counter parts with their offices away from home. It's just a natural thing...

http://www.bikwasblog.com/2016/05/5-reasons-working-from-your-home-is-best.html

➡ THE MILLIONAIRES' SECRETS

1. How I made my first million : 26 self-made millionaires reveal the secrets to their success by Nick Gardner
2. How to Be a Property Millionaire by Annie Hulley
3. Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy by Thomas J.,Ph.D. Stanley
4. The Millionaire Maker's Guide to Creating aCash Machine for Life by Loral Langemeier
5. Make Yourself a Millionaire : How to Sleep Well and Stay Sane on the Road to Wealth by Charles C. Zhang
6. Kaplan Professional - Financing Secrets of a Millionaire Real Estate Investor by William Bronchick
7. Millionaire Real Estate Mentor: Investing inReal Estate: A Comprehensive and Detailed Guide to Financial Freedom for Everyone by Russ Whitney
8. What Self-Made Millionaires Really Think, Know and Do: A Straight-Talking Guide to Business Success and Personal Riches by Dobbins R.,Pettman B.
8. Internet Riches: The Simple Money-making Secrets of Online Millionaires by Scott Fox
9. The Millionaire Maker's Guide to Creating aCash Machine for Life by Langemeier L.
10. Seven Years to Seven Figures: The Fast-Track Plan to Becoming a Millionaire by Michael Masterson
11. The Naked Millionaire: The Ultimate Fast Track Guide to Wealth, Freedom and Fulfillment by David Taylor
12. The Millionaire Code: 16 Paths to Wealth Building by Paul B. Farrell
13. How I made my first million : 26 self-made millionaires reveal the secrets to their success by Nick Gardner
14. The Millionaire in the Mirror: How to Find Your Passion and Make a Fortune Doing It--Without Quitting Your Day Job by Gene Bedell
15. Stop Acting Rich: ...And Start Living Like A Real Millionaire by Thomas J. Stanley
16. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
17. The Unemployed Millionaire: Escape the Rat Race, Fire Your Boss and Live Life on YOUR Terms! By Matt Morris
18. The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires by Brian Tracy
19. The eBay Millionaire: Titanium PowerSeller Secrets for Building a Big Online Business by Amy Joyner
20. Mentored by a Millionaire: Master Strategies of Super Achievers by Steven K. Scott
21. The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime. by MJ DeMarco
22. Conversations with Millionaires: What Millionaires Do to Get Rich, That You Never Learned About in School! by Mike Litman Jason Oman
23. The Automatic Millionaire : A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich by David Bach
24. A Million Bucks by 30: How to Overcome aCrap Job, Stingy Parents, and a Useless Degree to Become a Millionaire Before (or After) Turning Thirty by Alan Corey
25. The Laptop Millionaire - How Anyone Can Escape the 9 to 5 and Make Money Online by Mark Anastasi
26. Click: what millions of people are doing online and why it matters by Bill Tancer
27. Make Your First Million: Ditch the 9-5 and Start the Business of Your Dreams by Martin Webb
28. Making Millions For Dummies by Robert Doyen,Meg Schneider
29. How I Made It: 40 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Made Millions by Rachel Bridge
30. How to make millions without a degree by Simon Dolan
31. Move The Mouse & Make Millions! By Matt Heinz,Alan Urdan

ANY BOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY FIELD of LEARNING/LIFE such as ➡Christianity
➡Education
➡Marriage
➡Motivational
➡Finance
➡Health
➡Business & Management
➡Sales & Marketing
➡Customer Service/Relations
➡Parenting
➡Engineering
➡Accounting
➡Public Speaking
➡Creative Writing
➡Novels etc
➡ We mean ANYTHING!
They are all available in our e-store.

And any other TITLE or AUTHOR whose books you might desire to have, are all available in our eBook store.
All your ordered ebooks will be sent directly into your Phones/Tablets in minutes ANYWHERE you are in the World.

Your first book order is FREE and subsequent ones cost #300 per book.

Connect with us on whatsapp with 07051505626 or Call 08189300870

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by Princepoint(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2016
BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by chimah3(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sard:

Some of the jobs there ain't about being IT savvy, you only have to be computer literate and at this stage of world civilization, being computer literate is compulsory.

Necessary not compulsory!
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by fweshh(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mcslize:

Pm me through email.
Bro in an unrelated note can you please forward me those 13 dating books to my gmail @olajidetunde881@gmail.com cheers bro
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by emmanuelbrown26: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
ngoben:
mumy hint me na,
Re: 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. by emmanuelbrown26: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mcslize:

Pm me through email.
bros i dun pm u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! / Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December / Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.