Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy (37241 Views)

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by missKiffy(f): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
After playing for hours after school, getting home and perceiving Jollof Rice ::

When you hear there is public Holiday from Monday - Tuesday :::

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]
Where do u get dis funny pictures from cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Kbworld: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
na kanta game n Boris sure pass...
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Odunharry(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
druxy:
I disagree bro...lol
Lol.. when you go ready?? Only crown corks are allowed.. no Robb or bottle water cover.. if na table soccer no wahala
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by missKiffy(f): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
ajebuter:
Sorry.. not my generation..

Team early 70s....

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Choi, u Don old o (no offence)
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Emmyk(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
I remember Matilda.. The girl with a magical power.. That made a chameleon appear in her teaching drinking water. Really been a long time I watched it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by olatex25(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
jammani:
DADDY and MUMMY play
one of my best

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Situation001(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
OP PLEASE STOP.. YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL NOSTALGIC... how I feel like crying..

DO YOU KNOW..

THAT RALIA THE SUGAR GIRL IS NOW A MOTHER OF THREE.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by qoura123(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Godwin10:
Wait, and see everybody claiming they did all these.
I did all sue me!

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by qoura123(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
zumarock9:
Now am so emotional
take napkin
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by K9blunt(f): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Situation001:
OP PLEASE STOP.. YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL NOSTALGIC... how I feel like crying..

Walai you no well..... grin grin

DO YOU KNOW..

THAT RALIA THE SUGAR GIRL IS NOW A MOTHER OF THREE.. grin grin grin
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by ajebuter(f): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
missKiffy:

Choi, u Don old o (no offence)

abi o...I'm a geriatric grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by arthur1000(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
even the small boys and guls will be typing d good old days..
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by oyestephen(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chai, please stop making me feel old. Smiling at these pictures
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Gracidoinlove(f): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
was always scared of watching wili-wili. what abt Jagua, the masquerade, things fall apart, the rich also cry, Andy and Merit, karashika, Awa, sonita, Mr Donatus killed my father, that gp tank advert. I play nama and papa wella. wirinkpomkpo lol.. I danced Ajakaja

chai! was small and innocent... I miss those days. winkwas always scared of watching wili-wili. what abt Jagua, the masquerade, things fall apart, the rich also cry, Andy and Merit, karashika, Awa, sonita, Mr Donatus killed my father, stories of miss koi-koi, that gp tank advert. I play nama and papa wella. wirinkpomkpo lol.. I danced Ajakaja

chai! was small and innocent... I miss those days.

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
You won't believe it... but truth is I am one of several who experienced all the OP posted. wink

Godwin10:
Wait, and see everybody claiming they did all these.
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by tivta(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheNextAce:
Can't forget Matilda and jumanji

Op, what happened to the cartoons on NTA and DBN and channels?

Voltron

Super Ted

Terra Hawks

Lion King

Pocahontas

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Hamaru (holy warriors)

G-Force

Fraggle Rocks

Muppet Babies

Biker Mice

Jumbo

Bird Man

Kenshi

Ghost Busters

Feelings free to add yours grin

Do you remember the name of a cartoon about kids that had super powers, one had the power of sucking an entire water, all I can remember about the cartoon is something about poor babies, I really need the name of that cartoon, so much memories
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Eberex(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheNextAce:

Voltron

Super Ted

Terra Hawks

Lion King

Pocahontas

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Hamaru (holy warriors)

G-Force

Fraggle Rocks

Muppet Babies

Biker Mice

Jumbo

Bird Man

Kenshi

Ghost Busters

Teddy Ruxpin,

Thundersub,

Atom ant

Bertha

Towser,

Danger Mouse

Wonder wheel
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by JoeCutie(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
I hate adulthood...with it's responsibilities and pretences. I want to go back to childhood...where and when nothing mattered. Nothing! Just eat, sleep and play. The sexy thing is that you don't even have to open even a page of any of your books to write and pass exams. embarassed

Look what we've done to ourselves because we all wanted to grow so bad, thinking that it was fun. Childhood, please
? cry

5 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Wizkoko(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Odunharry:
Op no put hide and seek, police and thief, war start, mama and papa etc

Ice and water.
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by DobleO7: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Seems Like yesterday
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Wizkoko(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
JoeCutie:
I hate adulthood...with it's responsibilities and pretences. I want to go back to childhood...where and when nothing mattered. Nothing! Just eat, sleep and play. The sexy thing is that you don't even have to open even a page of any of your books to write and pass exams. embarassed

Look what we've done to ourselves because we all wanted to grow so bad, thinking that it was fun. Childhood, please
? cry

Eyah
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Whizkeey(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Indomie generation will not know..... Wat a pity
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Probitas Doctrina. OP is also an alumnus. We rock wink
Tonnierichy:
Chai.
Wish I could take a journey back to those days....
Children of nowadays only spend time operating smartphones and watching dstv
That's why they begin to use glasses very early in life.
I rep the 20th century generation jare.

1st to comment!
Dedicated to ma peeps in University of Ilorin who had their final year programs last week
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
i couldnt get a picture for that. tanx for d reminder grin
Odunharry:
Op no put hide and seek, police and thief, war start, mama and papa etc
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
I hope u don marry already.. lol cheesy
Scatterscatter:
Jess... I don old mehn
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
You don b big mama now o cheesy Ur eyeballs tho wink
lammylam:
lol I remember everything
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Do you still mind travelling back to the 80,s grin cheesy
alexistaiwo:
Jesus Christ!!!!
This op had made me time travelled back to the 1990s. That soap opera "passions" is the bomb. my two elder sisters love it die. if there is power outage by 9pm. they will just park themselves to one of our neighbour room to watch (God knows what else usually happens when the soap ends).
enough said
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by elvision1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
princeakins:
17. The Channels TV Sunday roaster:

Can’t even count how many times we watched Matilda and Jumanji .

you forgot to add "THE BIG APPLE" new york.(don't remember the title , where a huge giant apple fell in new york. The main character is a kid.

But i like that Jumanji no be small. The Suspense is die!

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by femi4: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Clapperboard (now Super screen)/LTV shows like
Karate kids on sat and Chinese movies on Sunday afternoon

Minaj (Mbi) and their obsession with French league

Many thanks to CableTel for cartoon networks, Champions league on CFI and Canal+ and awesome movies.

The DBN guys and night shift movies

Oh NTA gave us Rent-a-ghost, Doctor who, Robin hood, Super force, Voltron, Birdman, The thing, speed racer, Battle of the planet, fraggle rock

Stv and Channels will not let you rest with Pocohontas and Sister Acts

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
You listed enough quite well already. tanx buh u don old ooo lol cheesy
TheNextAce:

Voltron

Super Ted

Terra Hawks

Lion King

Pocahontas

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Hamaru (holy warriors)

G-Force

Fraggle Rocks

Muppet Babies

Biker Mice

Jumbo

Bird Man

Kenshi

Ghost Busters

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
I guess na so so farm play... grin grin grin u rock well ma'am wink
ajebuter:
Sorry.. not my generation..

Team early 70s....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photo. See What They Did / Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos / 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.