Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy (37249 Views)

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Originality007:
grin add this

Our first Rolls Royce grin grin grin grin grin grin
I tell u, got flogged many times becux school class rooms during holidays was my xpress.

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Take a handkerchief incase d tears decides to drop off ur beautiful eyes... memories can b touchy i get. juz suck it up cool wink
Richiy:
I swear I nearly just cried like a babyyy embarassed embarassed
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Tonnierichy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
princeakins:
Probitas Doctrina. OP is also an alumnus. We rock wink
That's dope

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Indomie generations be lik dz grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy tongue tongue
jay2pee:
indomie generation will not know most of these games

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Olitimothy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hahaha..i do remember...they are unforgettable moments...especially playing that game...
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
omo mehn i went tru ma archives o... Gud i made ur day. Remain productive wink
laikas:
spicy n speedy was my best, buh guy where u from get these stuff na.? chai, understanding mathematics, oboy u've made my day already. cool

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by faruz: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheNextAce:
Can't forget Matilda and jumanji
Op, what happened to the cartoons on NTA and DBN and channels?
Voltron
Super Ted
Terra Hawks
Lion King
Pocahontas
All Dogs Go To Heaven
Hamaru (holy warriors)
G-Force
Fraggle Rocks
Muppet Babies
Biker Mice
Jumbo
Bird Man
Kenshi
Ghost Busters
Feelings free to add yours grin
pinky and the brain,super hawk.....
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Richiy(f): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
princeakins:
Take a handkerchief incase d tears decides to drop off ur beautiful eyes... memories can b touchy i get. juz suck it up cool wink

I know right embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

But I really wanna play suwe and eat stixi biscuit again embarassed embarassed
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Your most welcome. ur address on d moon plz grin. i did like a short visit wink
esejessy:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Tnx op for taking me back.my childhood was fun!!!! 01 play play grin grin
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by jordinsparkles(f): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
I really miss those days. Fuji house then......
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by ajebuter(f): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
princeakins:
I guess na so so farm play... grin grin grin u rock well ma'am wink

Farm bawo!

You no serious! grin grin grin
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
I'm still looking for the concluding seasons of passions sad

was so heartbroken when AIT stopped showing it. Louis and Sheridan were my favourite couple grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by cupidhero(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
It's crazy how no one really died from the wars we fought....was a soldier/sniper from the mouth powered "War Start" games who grew up with a wrong vision of this world.
I was wrong.
Only saw Christmas coming...
Na only God know how all these wars,deaths,hunger and semi-dystopia take slip through my childhood vision.They told us children were holy and yet some sin heavy and forgiveness praying adults saw a clear vision of these events while it eluded us. Even our wildest imaginations stood helplessly like Naija Police and watched as these shiits escape our ako na uche.Some of the things written up there fueled and created these false sense of tommorow. Some of us still dey sleep for 20 inch vita foam due to Sleeping beauty and Disney.

OP wake up!
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Ayuzz007(m): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Really an #Evergreen........
Using shattered blon blon of different colurs as bouncing ball, riding car tyres along the street, Using my new notebook just bought, for paper aeroplane and lots more....
Ahh memory lanes.....
Really missed those Friends of mine!!!
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Walexsammy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Odunharry:
Op no put hide and seek, police and thief, war start, mama and papa etc
so nah watin dem dey call am be that. I think say nah what start?lol
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by shumuel(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
princeakins:
9. Doing this at the end of every Owambe:

Stacking the chairs and feeling like a king.

10. The official school gear:

Every. Single. One.

11. When maths was still simple.

The good old days.

12. The first car we ever drove:

The best.

Op, where did you find the picture of that maths textbook, you making me smile now like i won Nairabet smiley cheesy grin

Nice compilation wink
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Eberex(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
No days like these

4 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Glo4issy(f): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Originality007:
grin add this

Our first Rolls Royce grin grin grin grin grin grin
just remembered how I push my brother on this every evening,i love big bite biscuit then,missed playing suwe.eze goes to school, so many nice memories
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Richiy:

I know right embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

But I really wanna play suwe and eat stixi biscuit again embarassed embarassed
We can still play suwe if you wont mind cheesy grin
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by geedimple(f): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
I really missed coconut cookies, it was my favorite then
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
fellis:
I'm still looking for the concluding seasons of passions sad

was so heartbroken when AIT stopped showing it. Louis and Sheridan were my favourite couple grin
Plz when you get the continuation dont hesitate to give me too. i did pay you for ur effort. tanx in advance smiley
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by adelekeolu(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
how will that reduce the price of garri or makes buhari to remain in London?
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
shumuel:

Op, where did you find the picture of that maths textbook, you making me smile now like i won Nairabet smiley cheesy grin

Nice compilation wink
You will win big soon. jux dont miss Euro 2016. stake well on it.. all da best grin cheesy
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by lammylam(f): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
princeakins:
You don b big mama now o cheesy Ur eyeballs tho wink
hahahahahah cute right lol
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
adelekeolu:
how will that reduce the price of garri or makes buhari to remain in London?
It will make you worry less about buhari n price of garri.. grin
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
princeakins:
Plz when you get the continuation dont hesitate to give me too. i did pay you for ur effort. tanx in advance smiley

lol

sure thing.
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by kabanayol9(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good old days, memorable one.
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
lammylam:
hahahahahah cute right lol
U knw alrdy... buh nt as dope as mine... check it out grin
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by lammylam(f): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
princeakins:
U knw alrdy... buh nt as dope as mine... check it out grin
hahahahah nah mine is cuter! ur lips tho
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by holywota: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Na then i watch intresting soaps, movies and programs AIT-fuji house,passions(remember timmy),shokoyokoto, CHANNELS-misson impossible, jumanji,matilda(who is in my hoouuse! lol) MITV-paloma,salvadour,akin akindele 1/2 hour,papa ajasco,binta and friends,lagos sense,juke box.op for no 6 i prefer coconut biscuit.and ugo c ugo is a must have textbook4 primary pupil,it made examinations easier.

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Scatterscatter(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=princeakins post=46325100]I hope u don marry already.. lol cheesy

Broda, I was planning the wedding before this tomato tin entered o, it has been postponed indefinitely for now
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Odunharry(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Walexsammy:
so nah watin dem dey call am be that. I think say nah what start?lol
Lol.. you know this game no actor and no boss.. we carve guns from wood and we share ourselves and go into hiding.. once everyone is ready anybody can scream "WAR START" , na so war dey start those days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle / 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.