Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? (21181 Views)

Just Curious, Why Do People Blur Plate Numbers While Taking Pictures??? / Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions / Verify Your Car Plate Numbers To Know If It Is Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by jaelz(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2016
I mean everybody knows the importance of plate numbers but what i don't understand is why the variations in states, there's this young lieutenant in my barracks he recently got a very clean mercedes that his been using for some time now i mean for like 6months without a plate number, he is in Lagos and his from the western side of Nigeria but he finally and recently got his plate number fixed on his car and lo and behold i saw Nassarawa State...

Please i seriously need deep clarifications

1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by nnemmpi(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2016
notting realy,apart from lagos and abuja that the custom are always after

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by Darey00(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by Lamzee(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by FolabiCash: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Oshi
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by skelewu404(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
space booked
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by donsteady(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Abj police won't stop you anyhow

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by onosprince(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
I know you're at a disadvantage if you have a Lagos or Abuja number plate and you're traveling by road.

You go drop enough 20 naira.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by Cherishing(f): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Me thinks that's aw olapas begets them daily chops.

Carry Kano state plate number inside Lagos ... your frustration go pass Buhari own

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by loomer: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
i no kuku get motor yet not to talk of plate wey get number

20 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by Oluwafatpet: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
I also tend to wonder at times too ooo.....

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by admax(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
No relevant benefit except for bragging rights though.

If you drive a Lagos plate number to Kano, the Police and FRSC will stylishly not stop you, as they believe you are expose ( that will make some of them stop you believing you stole the car) but if you drive a Katsina plate number in Lagos, Police, VIO, LASTMA, SSS, CIA etc will stop you knowing/thinking you are a JJC.

If you and your car look suspicious: if you like have a Texas number, those road-money-sucking-agencies will stop you.

Like i said in the beginning no reasonable benefit.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by solpat(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Seriously, I don't know

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by ihatebuhari(f): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
I hate plates number

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by seunlayi(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2016
interesting, but how can i get that of Biafrian? I am beginning to fall in love with them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2016
nnemmpi:
ok
Darey00:
Lamzee:
FolabiCash:
Oshi
skelewu404:
space booked
na wa for una o, is there an amount attached to frontpage that we are unaware of?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by room089: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2016
For naija here, If your number no be 'Lagos or Abuja', u be local champion.

The right word is 'number plate' Not 'plate number'

48 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by tobias4real: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmmm...something fishy abt that. Anyway, maybe because of ease of paper renewal in other state.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by princeobalola: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2016
ok, I dey come.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by unikazzy(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2016
jaelz:
I mean everybody knows the importance of plate numbers but what i don't understand is why the variations in states, there's this young lieutenant in my barracks he recently got a very clean mercedes that his been using for some time now i mean for like 6months without a plate number, he is in Lagos and his from the western side of Nigeria but he finally and recently got his plate number fixed on his car and lo and behold i saw Nassarawa State...

Please i seriously need deep clarifications

that could be his state of origin or he prefer a number plate from that part of d country
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by davedpo(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2016
oga ooo
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by samolistic80(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2016
Please visit www.frsc. gov. ng for more information
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by shamecurls(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2016
Lagos Rivers and Abuja re for big boys

Ekiti, Anambra, Taraba, Jigawa, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River, Oyo, Ogun, Ebonyi, Abia, Imo re for Locos(Local)

Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau and some few re for codeds

Unfortunately, Nasarawa falls in the rank for Locos.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by skelewu404(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2016
Thavybe:
na wa for una o, is there an amount attached to frontpage that we are unaware of?
just book ur space n pass
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by Joker123: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2016
....Lagos, Abuja plate numbers are highly respected than other states.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by Goodeeman: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2016
OP number plate and not plate number.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by Aare2050(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2016
kk, brb
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by jtjohn(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Google it.....
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by uchebest2006(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2016
shamecurls:
Lagos Rivers and Abuja re for big boys

Ekiti, Anambra, Taraba, Jigawa, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River, Oyo, Ogun, Ebonyi, Abia, Imo re for Locos(Local)

Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau and some few re for codeds

Unfortunately, Nasarawa falls in the rank for Locos.
You are calling Anambra and Imo is for Local.....my dear,u re A Learner.Ala Owerri bu ebe igwori!!

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? by mytime24(f): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Who plate num epp angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Important Tips On Inspecting A Car You Want To Buy / For Transmission Gurus: What Would Cause The Code P0717 For A Nissan Pathfinder / Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.