Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN (59347 Views)

How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card / I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by shocker007(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
thegame:
I feel bad giving this suggestion cos I don't even know if OP's story is genuine but I have been reading all you guys have been posting since and im wondering why no one has made a suggestion of USSD bank transfers being used by almost all banks in Nigeria.

For the above, I can vividly confirm your name is truly the game.

For below word, you deserve a medal.
This is intentional, so it kinda makes it illegal if you are not the next of kin.
Good luck

@OP, so far the wife is the next of kin. Here is my advice.
if USSD don't work for you, you can always buy Amazon gift card and resell, load Neteller and resell or load Skrill and send to your Dorm acc or resell.
BUT MAKE SURE THE Amazon,Skrill or Neteller is the WIFE's NAME!

Don't make the mistake to spend on your name to avoid story that touch.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by buchibrand(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
thegame:
I feel bad giving this suggestion cos I don't even know if OP's story is genuine but I have been reading all you guys have been posting since and im wondering why no one has made a suggestion of USSD bank transfers being used by almost all banks in Nigeria.

Only catch is you should have your mobile number registered with the bank and since you have the debit card, you are good to go.

But then again, OP, have you thought about the legal implications? its like withdrawing from a deceased's account. This is intentional, so it kinda makes it illegal if you are not the next of kin.

Good luck

Nice one, but I don't think UBA has that facility (I'm not sure) but I know of Gtb 737. Actually every fast thinking person in here will suspect this thread, but let me clear your doubt here. The card belongs to the widows husband (now deceased) she has been to the bank several times with her son (the next of kin) and was ask to provide the death certificate which is currently with her husbands elder brother (whom she is suspecting of trying to divert the money to himself once it is cleared)

So you see why the woman contacted me for help?

Point2: you can trust me because I know the amount in the account (the woman told me and i saw the statement of account sent by UBA) because the husband's phone which is linked to the account is with her and currently being used by the son.

Now u see this is genuine?
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by buchibrand(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
shocker007:

For the above, I can vividly confirm your name is truly the game.

For below word, you deserve a medal.

@OP, so far the wife is the next of kin. Here is my advice.
if USSD don't work for you, you can always buy Amazon gift card and resell, load Neteller and resell or load Skrill and send to your Dorm acc or resell.
BUT MAKE SURE THE Amazon,Skrill or Neteller is the WIFE's NAME!

Don't make the mistake to spend on your name to avoid story that touch.

Goodluck
Thanks for this. Do you mean Neteller doesn't ask for pin to fund your account?
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by shocker007(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
buchibrand:

Thanks for this. Do you mean Neteller doesn't ask for pin to fund your account?

Aside POS, ATM, Nigerian Purchases and 3D Secure data, Pin are not demanded for general foreign transactions.
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by buchibrand(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
sinebaba:
if she is ready to loose some cash cos exchange rate will kill the deal, here is her only option if she know the correct billing address of the card use it to buy amazon gift card and resell it at tech section on nairaland. another alternative use it to shop on ebay or amazon or look for someone who want to buy something on ebay or amazon you help them to make the payment and they pay you in naira. try it and thank me later no pin require
-sinebaba
I'm indeed looking for big spenders online to make payment for and collect the cash for her.
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by buchibrand(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
shocker007:

Aside POS, ATM, Nigerian Purchases and 3D Secure data, Pin are not demanded for general foreign transactions.
Thanks for the info, I never thought of Neteller
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2016
please buchibrand which sites can I shop online without pin abeg..
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2016
I dnt knw if I can use netteler cos my phone was stolen...nd Na d number reg with d bank deh inside am.....so any way out.......

can I shop online with only my card details .....no need to provide otp code
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by sunboy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
You people are just helping the guy without knowing for sure if his story is real or not! This is bad! Someone will steal your card and get those details, read this thread and proceed to rip your money.
Why not advice them to visit the bank na if truly they are genuine ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by STEKENT: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
I sense somebody about to use stolen card, to withdraw from deceased account.

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by buchibrand(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2016
STEKENT:
I sense somebody about to use stolen card, to withdraw from deceased account.
Hahahaha! Jajajajaja! Wuawuawuawuawua!
Wake up bro, you don't have to go that far
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by nashil: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2017
i can do it for u
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by barry342(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
please this guy i suspected is a criminal trying to use a stolen card and want to learn a way to that. please let him or her go through the normal process
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by Becky2005(f): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Since you have the phone number connected to the bank account i can remove the money easily i just need the registered number for receiving an otp sent to it and the front and back of the debit card only i will help you with no stress if you are ready tell me
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by Cashmoney101(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
fados4sure:

So many ediot in nairaland. After depositing in nairabet, is it not d same account they will still pay into? You may want to know that according to nairabet, merrybet rule. You must make profit b4 you can initiate withdrawal
they didn't know what they are talking about my brother even nairabet will require pin. The only site I confirm is Amazon and Amazon is scam if u buy something successful they will block your account
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by Cashmoney101(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
fados4sure:
The best option is to go to the bank with documents & explain to then & they will give you access to the money
my bro it's lie anybody don't die the guy is trying to get knowledge
Re: How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN by Cashmoney101(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
How to contact you bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.