Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death (31342 Views)

Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T / Dino Melaye Shares New Photos After Being Blasted For His Outfit In Switzerland / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by omogerohprecious(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
They all have a point
I just pity
God have mercy what a wicked world
Tufiakwa
Just like Michael Jackson I. M speechless
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by omocheche(f): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
They are right and very correct
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by orimsamsam(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
The northern region is truly dragging Nigeria backward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by abbey621(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
The problem with the Northern part of Nigeria remains its leaders. They seem either delusional or completely numb to the value of lives. Human lives should be sacred, in a sane society you cannot decapitate or murder someone and go scot free. In a sane society religion does not give you the right to exercise jungle justice, El-Rufai and the other leaders are guilty of being nonchalant and outright competent!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Cherishing(f): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
shugacaneman:
tweeter has been hot.
Lmao Realy hot my dear cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Wesely01(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
olokeded:
Nigerians are something else.....El Rufai woke up on Saturday and decided to use his handle (like everyone else oh) and talk about the late boxing legend Mohammed Ali...Na there wahala start.....lol

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/nigerians-blasted-el-rufai-for-writing.html

It is sad that we don't see beyond all of these posts, look at it very well , it's clear that we are divided in Nigerian everyone should jUst leave and go their separate ways peacefully.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Another dumb idiot on the lose
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Michael820(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
mazimee:
Who else read that Sulaiman Gidan Dabino's comment? I am still in shock that a supposed human being actually wrote that.
This country is not a Zoo, this country is a fucking Animal Kingdom. Damn!!
i was startled too, i mean he has the audacity to utter such hateful words with his fb account where people could easily recognize him, that guy need to be found and beheaded, cause one day he will become a problem for this country,

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Lilimax(f): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
I like these comments I'm seeing here smiley
So much hypocrisy being exhibited by these northern elites in the name of Islam.

Btw, Mr Tunde Disu response to el-Rufai tweet sweet me die embarassed
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by HomeOfMe(f): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
am0sn0nyu:
[size=24pt]All these mallamz are e-gnorant, they f00lishly think Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr. is a true muslim, not knowing back then Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr. mistakenly believed Islam is an African practice just as many ignorant African-Americans were in it in their bid to have establish an identity different from those relating to religion of their slave-master that enslaved their fore-bearers, and so he belonged to religion CULT not because of the peace claimed in it, but for the protection provided by the negroes against the mafias controlling the boxing game back then, hence why the African American changed his English name to an Arabic Islamic name. Had it been it was today when he'd knew better, he would have adopted a real African name. I suppose that will be his only regret in life but he can't drop it because of the name brand.[/size]
You could be right you know..

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by hadura29(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
jesse8048:
Very soon we would hold our leaders accountable not just online but offline.

I love your comment...it pisses me off when fellow citizen burn each other just coz he stole Maggi and hail thieving politicians.. I have stopped envying politicians long ago.

Mtchew...

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
it is mostly the flath-eads that are spewing that crap. don't have time to responds to B.S ANYWAYS EL RUFA'E RIDE ON. LET YOUR HATERS AND THE HATERS OF ISLAM GO AND HUG WET TRANSFORMER BECAUSE AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU DONT OWN ANYONE ANY APOLOGY FOR WHAT DINT HAPPEN IN YOUR STATE.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by LordAdam: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
mazimee:
Who else read that Sulaiman Gidan Dabino's comment? I am still in shock that a supposed human being actually wrote that.

Or the 25 other people that liked his comment.

The day I realized that not all homo sapiens have humanity, there is nothing a man would do that would surprise me.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by goodforsomthing: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
what did you expect him to say,you cant also expect him to go against is aboki brothers.
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Femiwilli: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cherishing:
Son of the prophet is talking and you are here e-ranting

You don't try this in the north else they're gona kick ya head

Yes oh the peaceful religion will kick ur head. grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Abdullnimo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
am0sn0nyu:
[size=24pt]All these mallamz are e-gnorant, they f00lishly think Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr. is a true muslim, not knowing back then Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr. mistakenly believed Islam is an African practice just as many ignorant African-Americans were in it in their bid to have establish an identity different from those relating to religion of their slave-master that enslaved their fore-bearers, and so he belonged to religion [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Gg3WVE8lI9c]CULT[/url] not because of the peace claimed in it, but for the protection provided by the negroes against the mafias controlling the boxing game back then, hence why the African American changed his English name to an Arabic Islamic name. Had it been it was today when he'd knew better, he would have adopted a real African name. I suppose that will be his only regret in life but he can't drop it because of the name brand.[/size]
go and farm tomatoes

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Nawa4nl: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
orimsamsam:
The northern region is truly dragging Nigeria backward.
abbey621:
The problem with the Northern part of Nigeria remains its leaders. They seem either delusional or completely numb to the value of lives. Human lives should be sacred, in a sane society you cannot decapitate or murder someone and go scot free. In a sane society religion does not give you the right to exercise jungle justice, El-Rufai and the other leaders are guilty of being nonchalant and outright competent!

TrueHeart365:
The North remains a curse to the rest of this country and only disintegration from these barbaric blood thirsty jihadists can break that curse.

The Truth is bitter

Very very true and they are determined to make the south like them.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by divide9ja: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
mazimee:

Chai, that's worse oh!
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by ojomamah: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oti bad oh mallam

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by glossy6(f): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
mazimee:

He said the mindset of northern Muslims. A Nlder said here that is bad to kill but worse is to blaspherm against prophet Mohammed. Another said that her killers need to be rewarded by Allah.
I maintain my stance that Buhari and El-Rufai will partake in the killing if they are opportuned. After All Sanusi spearheaded the beheading of Godwin Akaluka

Allah arched bar!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by am0sn0nyu: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Abdullnimo:
go and farm tomatoes
So dat truth pain you well well ? We prefer to farm tomatoes among ourselves than buying tomatoes shipped down south injected with disease causing bacterias from the north, Ode!
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by tattedMONK(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
am0sn0nyu:
[size=24pt]All these mallamz are e-gnorant, they f00lishly think Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr. is a true muslim, not knowing back then Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr. mistakenly believed Islam is an African practice just as many ignorant African-Americans were in it in their bid to have establish an identity different from those relating to religion of their slave-master that enslaved their fore-bearers, and so he belonged to religion CULT not because of the peace claimed in it, but for the protection provided by the negroes against the mafias controlling the boxing game back then, hence why the African American changed his English name to an Arabic Islamic name. Had it been it was today when he'd knew better, he would have adopted a real African name. I suppose that will be his only regret in life but he can't drop it because of the name brand.[/size]

OKAY WE AF HEAR, EVERY GOOD PERSON DEAD IS NOT MUSLIM.... UNDERSTOOD.... ARE U HAPPY NOW? IF NOT WE WILL GLADLY SEND YOUR MESSAGE TO HIS FAMILY SO THEY SCRAP ANYTHING MUSLIM RELATED TO HIS NAME... HOPE THAT WILL BE OKAY SIR?
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by am0sn0nyu: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
tattedMONK:

OKAY WE AF HEAR, EVERY GOOD PERSON DEAD IS NOT MUSLIM.... UNDERSTOOD.... ARE U HAPPY NOW? IF NOT WE WILL GLADLY SEND YOUR MESSAGE TO HIS FAMILY SO THEY SCRAP ANYTHING MUSLIM RELATED TO HIS NAME... HOPE THAT WILL BE OKAY SIR?
SINCE YOU'RE INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING MY STATEMENT IN RELATION TO THIS THREAD THUS MY REPLY TO YOU IS THE EXACT SAME THING YOU WROTE ON YOUR FOOTNOTE SIGNATURE: [size=3pt] fvck your opinion[/size]

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by jesse8048(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
hadura29:

I love your comment...it pisses me off when fellow citizen burn each other just coz he stole Maggi and hail thieving politicians.. I have stopped envying politicians long ago.

Mtchew...

My bro d day I see my fellow youths beating a politician, I'll donate my car tire to them. Until den they won't take us serious.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by tattedMONK(m): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
am0sn0nyu:
SINCE YOU'RE INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING MY STATEMENT IN RELATION TO THIS THREAD THUS MY REPLY TO YOU IS THE EXACT SAME THING YOU WROTE ON YOUR FOOTNOTE SIGNATURE: [size=3pt] fvck your opinion[/size]

WHAT IS THERE NOT TO UNDERSTAND? IN THE SUCCINCT WAY YOUR CLAIM IS THAT HE THOUGHT ISLAM WAS AN AFRICAN CULT AND DOESN'T LIKE MUSLIMS AND THE ISLAMIC WAY. LEMME JUST LEAVE YOU WITH SOME OF HIS QUOTES THAT IS 100% ISLAMIC

I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world. True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.

We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda.They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.

HE ONLY BEARED MUHAMMED TO DIFFERENTIATE HIMSELF FROM 'RELIGION OF HIS SLAVE MASTERS INDEED'

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sympathy for distant people.
Disdain for neighbors and fellow citizens.

Ndi isi mgbaka . . .

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Tex42(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
mazimee:
Same here o!

If the "Debino" guy who could read and write could advocate for such heinous and wicked treatment against that innocent woman, imagine what his illiterate brothers would do.

The North is a wild lifes Park...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by GorkoSusaay: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
I find these comments on El Rufai's pages very unhelpful and even problematic.
I am pretty sure that El-Rufai condemns the beheading of the preacher lady in Kano but that does not mean that he is not allowed to talk about Muhammad Ali's demise.
The posters were burning bridges, instead of building ones. And if what happened in Kano is horrible and justice must be served, it doesn't warrant abusing a man, labelling him "guilty by association", and mentioning "what his brothers did" just because of who he is.
If El-Rufai wrote a post condemning the death of Mrs Abagheme, I am pretty certain that all of these posters spamming his page to insult him, would have found another reason to spam his page and condemn him again. This is simply abuse; it can be explained by passion over the events but it is still abuse none the less.
Muhammad Ali was an important figure for the black race. A conscientious objector when it wasn't easy to say "No" and a world class champion in his sports, in and out of the ring. Hence, El Rufai's post is perfectly sensible.
I hope that those that beheaded Mrs Abagheme will be brought to justice, and these kinds of murders would never happen again. My sympathies are with her family.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
GorkoSusaay:
I find these comments on El Rufai's pages very unhelpful and even problematic.
I am pretty sure that El-Rufai condemns the beheading of the preacher lady in Kano but that does not mean that he is not allowed to talk about Muhammad Ali's demise.
The posters were burning bridges, instead of building ones. And if what happened in Kano is horrible and justice must be served, it doesn't warrant abusing a man, labelling him "guilty by association", and mentioning "what his brothers did" just because of who he is.
If El-Rufai wrote a post condemning the death of Mrs Abagheme, I am pretty certain that all of these posters spamming his page to insult him, would have found another reason to spam his page and condemn him again. This is simply abuse; it can be explained by passion over the events but it is still abuse none the less.
Muhammad Ali was an important figure for the black race. A conscientious objector when it wasn't easy to say "No" and a world class champion in his sports, in and out of the ring. Hence, El Rufai's post is perfectly sensible.
I hope that those that beheaded Mrs Abagheme will be brought to justice, and these kinds of murders would never happen again. My sympathies are with her family.

Wrong!!
The Midget is a Public Opinion Leader, his opinion could sway other barbarians but he chose to play Ostrich and say nonsense in the form of eulogies.
If he had any thoughts for the woman, he should have done the right thing which is to condemn such heinous act and maybe add a rejoinder on how Ali refused to fight a war and all that crap he typed.
I am of the same opinion with those who believe that if he was in the vicinity of th incidence, he would have swung the axe himself Governor or not.
I hate to comment on Nigeria and it's affairs these days, it's heartbreaking the way the nation is slipping away gradually one millimetre a minute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info / Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu State / Unease In Senate As Senators Plot To Remove Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.