Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters (31017 Views)

Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello & His Wife, Rashida, In His Office.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by ChangeIsCostant: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kogi State governor Yahaya Bello has entered a celebratory mood after his rival -James Faleke's petition against his election was dismissed. The governor pictured with one of his wives, aides and associates gathered at his residence to celebrate the victory.

The Kogi State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal on Monday ruled that Hon. James Faleke has no locus stand to file any petition against the election of Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State.

The Tribunal, therefore, dismissed Faleke’s petition against Bello.

Faleke, the running mate of the initial candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Alhaji Abubakar Audu, had gone to the Tribunal seeking his declaration as the valid candidate of the party for the election and his declaration as Governor.

Faleke said with the death of Audu on the day the results of the initial election was being announced, he should have stepped into the shoes of Audu.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/gov-yahaya-bello-rejoices-with-wife-and.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by ChangeIsCostant: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
cool i pity my kogi brothers cool cool

11 Likes

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by dainformant(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
good for him

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by madridguy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jubilation like this is what I am praying for. Looking at Bello, his wife and associate you will understand what happiness really mean.
Baba God no put me for shame, hear my cry and answer my prayer. Let people from far, near gather to rejoice with me.

Mubaraq Governor Yahaya Moh' Ballo.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by PrettyCrystal: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
flexing galore...today is the day
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by PRYCE(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bunch Of Cockz!

Kogi people sorry eh... y'all stuck with this sorry excuse for a governor!

BTW, why do they keep saying' Falake's Application'?? I thought Wada filed he's too?
Abi im own hearing na another day?

7 Likes

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by zico530(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
See the wife. Like say her world of sweet die
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
It is too early, Mr Governor...Faleke may turn the tables on you soon.

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by PrettyCrystal: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
As Wike own take turn abi
bejeiodus:
It is too early, Mr Governor...the tables may turn soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
As Wike own take turn abi
Both cases are not analogous. What happened in Kogi state was not envisaged by the drafters of our electoral acts. So, madam, nothing is absolute yet.

7 Likes

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by bsaying(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lol....... Congrats mr governor.....many persons in that post are actually celebrating their own source of daily bread being safe..

7 Likes

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Taryur3(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Afterall...kogi state still remain the poorest and the uncivilized state in the country.

8 Likes

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Rotty32: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Now, you can fully concentrate on the good governor .Good luck
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Cherishing(f): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
weldone
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Guyman02: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fine woman, Ebira girls dey sabi fine well well, but their problem is that they can be very noisy and loud as I heard from ladies sharing same rooms with them in the hostels.

10 Likes

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Flashh: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
The woman is laughing so hard that all what she has in mind is... It's our turn to eat the money.

Yeye!

7 Likes

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by ricsman(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
where dey other two wives
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Cherishing(f): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
pictured with one of his wives cheesy

I hope other wives don't become his political opponents. grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by olaolulazio(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Who e epp?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by room089: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
No too rejoice o, it's not over until it's over!
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by olaolulazio(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Who e elp

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by UnknownT: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
I wonder how they will celebrate if Supreme Court rules in their favour
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Ferdinandonin: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
flexing galore...today is the day
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Joysammy: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good one, but celebration should be low key for now because Faleke might approach "Appeal Court"

Seeing a Man who recently retired as Executive Director at Lower Niger River Basin! What a nice and complete gentle man...
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by pupsyd: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Victory indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Not so fast cos faleke will appeal
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by marwanafrica: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
The wife though.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by lawyer(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
See them jumping as if they mean well for Kogi. To them its another avenue for them to impoverish the people of Kogi further. People are being owed salaries spanning so many months and these ones are jumping up and down. If their parents were among those owed would they be celebrating like this? Nigeria has a long way to go

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN Raises Alarm Over The Appearance Of Strange Faces In The South East / Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.