Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Who Else Has Tried The New Cowbell? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Else Has Tried The New Cowbell? (1626 Views)

Who Has Tried Using Apetamin Syrup To Gain Weight? / Cowbell Now Has Evaporated Milk / COWBELL Milk:the Brand You Can Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Tried The New Cowbell? by sophiat(f): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Last weekend I wanted to do some shopping for the coming Ramadan so I went to the market. Upon getting there, I realised the money won't be enough to buy everything I needed due to increase in prices of most food stuff so I had to start cutting and prioritising my list.

I was almost leaving the market before remembering milk. I went to the provision store and the only affordable milk the woman had was Cowbell. I can't remember the last time I tasted Cowbell milk but since I didn't have a choice, I took it. After all, Milk is milk.

Fast forward to this morning, I overslept and cowldn't cook Sahur. The only fast meal I could eat was cornflakes so I opened the Cowbell milk I bought.

Mehn!!!! shocked shocked shocked Things have changed. Remember those days when you'll pour Cowbell milk in water and it won't dissolve? Not anymore. The milk mixed easily and it was even cold water o. I was so impressed I had to take pictures to show my colleagues at work. The milk is so much better now, especially the taste, so creamy smiley

I don't think it makes sense to waste my money anymore on expensive milk when it's basically the same quality, especially not in this economy. So guys, wise up.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Tried The New Cowbell? by ElmaSpeed(f): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
I can testify sis.
Cowbell is really great now

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Tried The New Cowbell? by japhethGold: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
This is great news. i love cowbell because of their CSR initiatives so now my family and I will start consuming cowbell milk very well.

(1) (Reply)

Forsale Icumsa 45 Brazilian Sugar N17,500 Per Bag Lagos Port Delivery / What Is That Regular Food You Will Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get? / What Would Be Your Reactions If You Where Served This Kind Of Meal? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.