Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts (39450 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by missNGLatest: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2016

Uju Stella, the girl who claimed Burna Boy impregnated her is back with a new one. She claims the rapper isn't fit to be anyone's role model in a recent IG rant.

Her words:
Ujustella: Do you think u are worthy to be a role model? What are the characteristics for being a role model? What do you teach others from being a role model? Rejection? Hate? ...
As for the mother. I know u have a female daughter, don't forget that what happened in Mr Cat house can also happen in Mr Rat house.
This is the same person that raped a girl in the UK and couldn't wait for his trial and ran back to his mother's land.He keeps running away with the evil he does. But for how long would this continue?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGT5xL1t8Pp/?taken-by=ujustella
http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/you-are-not-fit-to-be-role-model-baby.html

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by atilla(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mr burna. Better settle this issue before she carry ur name go Buhari

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by goldbim(f): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
You knew he was a rapist and you still allowed him impregnate you??smh.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

305 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gbam..lobatan

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Came: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
He raped girl for UK run, come Nija come rape you too. Fine girl way no get shame na yawa!!!!

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by doyinisaac(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
You knew he was a rapist and you still allowed him impregnate you??smh.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Don't mind her..maybe na we send am go open her yansh wey big pass FG budget go give burna boy...

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by LesbianBoy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
The stoopid girl should shut up jare! angry See her forming "victim"(very typical of naija babes). Are we the one that told her to allow burna boy remove her sexy panties and fvck her big nyansh! grin grin grin grin

48 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by floragregs(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
This girl with no shame. Dog done lick her eyes so shame no dey again! Dem nor dey sell contraceptives for ur area? U purposely got preggy for a rapist? Clap for urself. Bunaboy sef na one mumu mummy's boy wey never sabi wash him boxers well.

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by floragregs(f): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
LesbianBoy:
The stoopid girl should shut up jare! angry See her forming "victim"(very typical of naija babes). Are we the one that told her to allow burna boy remove her sexy panties and fvck her big nyansh! grin grin grin grin
what of the stupid bunaboy that wanted the s3x? Why didnt he protect himself?

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by floragregs(f): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
atilla:
Mr burna. Better settle this issue before she carry ur name go Buhari
i'm suspecting she used pin to burst the condom even before the guy opened it and used.

10 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by bosschick2(f): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
were u forced to open ur legs? when u were screaming so hard that night,u didn't post it on social media.Nw d result of ur action is out u want d whole world to knw of ur cheap act

ODE

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
This girl is dumb. Bad PR isn't good in the Baby Mama business.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by LesbianBoy(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
floragregs:
what of the stupid bunaboy that wanted the s3x? Why didnt he protect himself?
Is the girl a small girl? So because burna boy didn't protect himself she allowed him. Why didn't she tell him "Woss wobi if we must do the do you must wear candam" grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by mccoy47(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ooooh. Who even gave this olosho a voice sef!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by cupidhero(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
The girl is a fool. Fighting a war she already lost.

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:

Datsall! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Besides if he has any case to answer in the U.K he will be extradited. Be he Burner boy or candle wick man. They will not give a s-h.it about him.
She needn't worry.I guess the hips and thighs were the things that made Burna go tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

While it seems unfair to be abandoned, I have however asked myself where personal responsibility comes in. If a man is not responsible, is it not the duty of the woman to be? Do you allow a man impregnate you out of his irresponsibility? Take charge of your life and make decisions that benefit and protect you. This is to all ladies.

21 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by engrdosmen01(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cheap black mailing

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Speakdatruth: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
d loss pain dis girl
d economy hard n oloshos are desperate
now na rape, no be belle he give am again

pained slūt

18 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by labakeJ(f): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Yikes

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by sweetcocoa(f): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
This girl should shut up, she only ends up showing how silly she really is with each new statement.

You knew all that, yet decided to get pregnant for him, that only makes you worse than he is, mofo.

15 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by EbukaLive(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Uju Stella you are a well known runs girl in Lekki and environs. It is a job. Burna was your client. Why on earth are you pregnant? Was that part of the deal?

16 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
abeeeeggggiiiii.....shift ur soured oil oozing kitten like Nigeria economy

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Elyzbeth(f): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Height of stupidity undecided

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by olamiayub(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chain people dey vex ooooo

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by ridwanayo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
She is just like an average nigeria girl brainwashed with telemundo nd zeeworld,she thinks fighting burnaboy nd his family would make them accept her.this is the same attention seeker that accused oritse femi of stealing iphone once,thunder fire her left yanch did burnaboy force her,
Nairaland dn turn instagram nd twitter dustbin this days nd some hypocrite would still abuse linda ikeji of being a celebrity news blogger

14 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by mccoy47(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
And to think she is igbo!
A tribe that is supposed to be smart!

#Pukes! angry

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Nixiepie(f): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
See her worwor face,...smh,I dislike shameless desperadoes

15 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by cstr8: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
The girl is pretty endowed shocked. With her ''assets'', she could command as high as $500 for a night in the state of Nevada. I know i would pay to hit that.
Wasted it on burna boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by DieselDirectRep(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
If this fight will give me a contract for my business then am interested, if not why should I care. Their life and their Ish is their messed up biz

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Pavore9: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
They fit each other!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by goldbim(f): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Datsall! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Besides if he has any case to answer in the U.K he will be extradited. Be he Burner boy or candle wick man. They will not give a s-h.it about him.
She needn't worry.I guess the hips and thighs were the things that made Burna go tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

However I have asked myself where personal responsibility comes in. If a man is not responsible, is it not the duty of the woman to be. Do allow a man impregnate you out of his irresponsibility? Take charge of your life and make decisions that benefit and protect you. This is to all ladies.
you've said it all!i just weak for some babes!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Folzye(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Naija ladies and character I guess u already know the answer
You know he raped a lady and u allowed him to rape you too??
You also forcefully want ur unborn child to be fathered by a "rapist"
Someone pls help me out, just explain to me what kind of girls we have nowadays.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner / BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message / Female Fan Carries Toyin Aimakhu Up At An Event In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.