Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Tina Opened My Boxer's Zip, And Took Out My Stick, See What She Did Next (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tina Opened My Boxer's Zip, And Took Out My Stick, See What She Did Next (pics) (1848 Views)

Man Shocked As Girl He Took Out On Date Run Away, Cos He Couldn't Pay Malt(pic / Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tina Opened My Boxer's Zip, And Took Out My Stick, See What She Did Next (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tina is one of my good friends sha, we usually do praise and worship sometimes, so this faithful day, she came to my house while i was lying down on the bed, and she opened my boxer's zip bag, thats where i use to put all my beautiful and clean boxers, so she saw my chewing stick there, and took out my chewing stick from my boxer's bag, and she put the chewing stick in her mouth and she told me that from now onwards she will start using chewing stick, she is tired of using brush, tina is very funny eh, so we laughed it off, then we did our usual praise and worship and some fire prayers, then she left

i will upload the pics when one naira equals to one dollars
Re: Tina Opened My Boxer's Zip, And Took Out My Stick, See What She Did Next (pics) by dannyben5: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Tina Opened My Boxer's Zip, And Took Out My Stick, See What She Did Next (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Tina Opened My Boxer's Zip, And Took Out My Stick, See What She Did Next (pics) by controlG(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
What is this one sayingss sef
Re: Tina Opened My Boxer's Zip, And Took Out My Stick, See What She Did Next (pics) by stevecantrell: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
I thought there was an Osogbo weed scarcity..

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Almost Every Man Has Done With His Penis / Is It My Fault???....... / Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.