Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story (37654 Views)

Redeemed Pastor Asks Congregation For A Sacrificial Offering Of £2,000 / HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Omooba77: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Subject: DISCLAIMER

Beloved,
We just discovered now that some fraudsters are sending messages to some of our brethren and Parishes that Region 14(Uyo)
is asking for financial support for church building, we are using this medium to inform you that the message is not from us,
kindly ignore such information because it is an attempt to tarnish the good image of RCCG Region 14(Uyo) and The Redeemed Christian Church of God as a whole.
Thank you sir.

Pst Richard Adeboye
PIC Region 14

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Montaque(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hope lts so, cos lt isnt good to cathegorise offerng liike that.
And for those intent of tarnishing the image of the church, better for u to fear God who can destroy ur body n soul.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Omooba77: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Montaque:
Hope lts so, cos lt isnt good to cathegorise offerng liike that.
And for those intent of tarnishing the image of the church, better for u to fear God who can destroy ur body n soul.

When I saw it earlier,I doubt the authenticity of the story,Pastor Godwin James is not PIC Region 14

Cc seun, mynd44,ishilove,lalasticlala

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Luizkid(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
4get it, they printed that stuff just that they never expected d publicity, so they quickly move to reject it as it's bad for reputation...fraudsters noni

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by thesicilian: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
I choose to believe its not true.
However, this is not far from what happens daily in our Pentecostal Churches nowadays

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Omooba77: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Luizkid:
4get it, they printed that stuff just that they never expected d publicity, so they quickly move to reject it as it's bad for reputation...fraudsters noni

A Region does not act in isolation,if they have said Province I would have believed the story.God knows the truth and is the Right Judge

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Prinxxdave: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
lols.....Naija self
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by richidinho(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
I never believed it in the first place

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Cherishing(f): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Damage control

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Viergeachar: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Correct! Whoever is still not pleased by this can go and die.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by eHydrated(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
I actually thought its RCCG's recovered loot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is why Islam is the best religion. we don't beg for money. Allah provides for us.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Viergeachar: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Correct! Whoever is still not pleased by this can go and die.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by benedictac(f): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omooba77:

A Region does not act in isolation,if they have said Province I would have believed the story.God knows the truth and is the Right Judge

Even a parish can not act in isolation without the permission of the her headquarters. I also never believed this.

12 Likes

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by nwakibe: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
na wa o
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Princelegacylemoha(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Okay pastor thank you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by onosprince(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Op where is the link? Or did pastor Adeboye visit your house to tell you?

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by cbrass(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omooba77:

whats the name of that parish that invited pasuma to perform sef grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Gboliwe: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
SMH. This is the disclaimer? No link, no source?

Seriously SMH.

Who cannot write a disclaimer and append a name he so desires? Smh

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by futurerex: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
usmantoafiq:
This id why Islam is the best religion. we don't beg for money. Allah provides for us.
JUST SHUT UP

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by cbrass(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gboliwe:
SMH. This is the disclaimer? No link, no source?

Seriously SMH.

Who cannot write a disclaimer and append a name he so desires? Smh

dont mind them , we be mumu now grin

refiner you look like miss NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by LordCenturion(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
A lots of scam in the house of GOD
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
futurerex:

JUST SHUT UP
i know your type. ignorance is a disease. Islam will continue to grow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
usmantoafiq:
This is why Islam is the best religion. we don't beg for money. Allah provides for us.
u are one of d reasons nigerian is not moving forward! It isn't compulsory to comment on any thread .

23 Likes

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by deb(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Luizkid:

You are one of those people who like to feel good at the downfall of others. And even when it's not what you imagined you want to satisfy your devilish cravings by sticking to a lie. Shame on you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by MrRichy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
i knew it was coming to this...

only God alone knows the true story
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by martineverest(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Y are they now refuting?is it because it has generated online brouhaha?.if not,would dey have refuted it.....this extortions occur in many redeem churches.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
walcut:

u are one of d reasons nigerian is not moving forward! It isn't compulsory to comment on any thread .
enemy of progress. Nigeria is moving forward. corrupt southern thieves are being jailed. recovered loots amounting to trillions. Nigeria will be great. don't quote me if you don't want to experience the wrath of Allah

1 Like

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by kingthreat(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
usmantoafiq:

Hmmm. But its adherents gladly kill for their faith.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) / Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.