Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Hot Sexy Riddles - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Hot Sexy Riddles (9498 Views)

Riddles That Can Crack Your Brain / Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Guys pls help me n solve this riddle

I can slip out at the wrong moment I need licking before the pricking my end can slide into very small holes.....

What am i?

Cc:naturalwaves
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by naturalwaves: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
annnikky:
Guys pls help me n solve this riddle

I can slip out at the wrong moment I need licking before the pricking my end can slide into very small holes.....

What am i?

Cc:naturalwaves
Syringe?
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
naturalwaves:
Syringe?
Nope!
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by mhizeva(f): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
needle and thread
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by naturalwaves: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
annnikky:

Nope!
Sewing thread?

1 Like

Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
naturalwaves:
Sewing thread?
Hmmmmmmm........yeah u got it
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
mhizeva:
needle and thread
Yeah....tnx

1 Like

Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by naturalwaves: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2016
annnikky:

Hmmmmmmm........yeah u got it
Coool........
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2016
naturalwaves:
Coool........
smiley
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by naturalwaves: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
naturalwaves:

Syringe?

lol. dude like seriously it says it needs licking, u mean u lick syringes or have seen nurses lick syringes before using, funny answer
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=annnikky post=46333215]Guys pls help me n solve this riddle

What am i?

Cc:naturalwaves[/quote

Noticed you are somewhat free and open, ur questions to be more of anything goes, like ur kind of girl..
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=3rdlegxxx post=46362824][/quote] Tnx dear
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
annnikky:

Tnx dear

licking b4 the pricking, ok i didn't just read that with a different meaning, tryna tell my mind to be nice and not naughty... grin grin grin grin angry sad this my mind gan, got a mind of it's own just like my 3rdleg got a mind of it's own too, hate they don't let me be in charge of things at times, so not cool... sad cool
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

licking b4 the pricking, ok i didn't just read that with a different meaning, tryna tell my mind to be nice and not naughty... grin grin grin grin angry sad this my mind gan, got a mind of it's own just like my 3rdleg got a mind of it's own too, hate they don't let me be in charge of things at times, so not cool... sad cool
D riddle is kinda sexy, if u think about it d@ way u'll fail it rather take ur mind away from d sexy aspect of it then u'll get it.
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
annnikky:

D riddle is kinda sexy, if u think about it d@ way u'll fail it rather take ur mind away from d sexy aspect of it then u'll get it.

I KNOW, THAT'S MY POINT, I GET THE RIDDLE NOW... follow me let's chat better
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
annnikky:

lol and babe they is nothing like a sexy riddle ooo, u meant erotiC or with a sexual under tone to it, funnny u
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by naturalwaves: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol. dude like seriously it says it needs licking, u mean u lick syringes or have seen nurses lick syringes before using, funny answer
Lols .... I was thinking that when the nurse wanna use a syringe, the surface for the injection would first be licked and rubbed with a cotton wool.
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
naturalwaves:

Lols .... I was thinking that when the nurse wanna use a syringe, the surface for the injection would first be licked and rubbed with a cotton wool.

eww man, that's just sick to imagine embarassed undecided... who would even wanna imagine that not to talk of trying it out, funny thought tho....

1 Like

Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by naturalwaves: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

eww man, that's just sick to imagine embarassed undecided... who would even wanna imagine that not to talk of trying it out, funny thought tho....
... Like if i wanna get an injection, your bumbum would first be rubbed with a cotton wool... That was why I said syringe.
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
naturalwaves:

... Like if i wanna get an injection, your bumbum would first be rubbed with a cotton wool... That was why I said syringe.
I get that part, just the licking t syringe part... lol funny just thinking of it
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by naturalwaves: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
I get that part, just the licking t syringe part... lol funny just thinking of it
grin
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
naturalwaves:

Has any nurse done that in ur presence b4 injecting u b4?
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by naturalwaves: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
annnikky:

Has any nurse done that in ur presence b4 injecting u b4?
On the bum bum..... Yeah, rubs with some cotton wool and disinfectant and then grabs the syringe and in it goes. I know you don't like injections. Hope you do npt cry anymore when being given one? grin grin
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
naturalwaves:

On the bum bum..... Yeah, rubs with some cotton wool and disinfectant and then grabs the syringe and in it goes. I know you don't like injections. Hope you do npt cry anymore when being given one? grin grin
Yeah I've a phobia for syringe so I prefer tablets to injection
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by naturalwaves: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
annnikky:

See you.... I prefer injections cos of the healing process. It is faster! As a lady, no escape route for you though as you go take injection tire between the period of getting preggy and delivering. So, brace up!!!!
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
naturalwaves:

See you.... I prefer injections cos of the healing process. It is faster! As a lady, no escape route for you though as you go take injection tire between the period of getting preggy and delivering. So, brace up!!!!
Lol...I know so am trying so hard to take it
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by naturalwaves: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
annnikky:

Lol...I know so am trying so hard to take it
Good.... The earlier the better. grin
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
annnikky:

phobia lolz, me an u are direct opposites, I fo one d the taste of tablet and anything medicine but but th injection feel, syringe feel free th after the the second pain
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
phobia lolz, me an u are direct opposites, I fo one d the taste of tablet and anything medicine but but th injection feel, syringe feel free th after the the second pain
Am really trying hard to start taking d injection buh d more I try d more harder it gets
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
naturalwaves:
Good.... The earlier the better. grin
I'll try

1 Like

Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
annnikky:

Am really trying hard to start taking d injection buh d more I try d more harder it gets
not to worry, next time i' be there t hold of ass cheeks in place n whisper sweet nothings in in ear till u receive I without flinching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(maxibrainz) Version 2 Real Booster (5go) 5 In 1 2go [star Booster]by Barny.jar / Optical (eye) Game Test / Which Bucket Will Get Filled First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.