Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) (9362 Views)

Ogundamisi Is Shocked Adewole Has Not Resigned As Health Minister. See Why / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by AmadiAba: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari arrived London UK earlier today to seek medical treatment for a worsening "ear infection" Presidential spokesman Femi Adesina Said.

Full story and photos here >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/24725

1 Like

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by Luizkid(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
wish you a speedy recovery Presido..
I know a lot of yam eaters will be loving this

9 Likes

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by kettykin: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
God help us, if only the health status of contestants can be checked before Election

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by ryom(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Meniere's disease is not an infection...
Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by lordizak(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
kettykin:
God help us, if only the health status of contestants can be checked before Election
Meaning?
If your Pa is a President @73 and requires a 10 days break from 365, will Ur brainwashed brain say this?
He has been called sick since he declared his intention to contest, Amechi became corrupt since APC won the general election.
If we don't ask for change now, we should we?
We treat PMB as if he's not one of us, he deserves a fair chance.
I'll withdraw my support for him if he fails, but for now, I will keep shouting change.
Sai Baba.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by lordizak(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
ejilife:
..For ordering the killing and massacre of Biafrans, I wish you painful and gradual exit in the name of Chukw Okike Abiama. ..For claiming that you will tolerant Biafra while advocating self-determination for Palestine and western Sahara, I wish you painful but slow exit. ...Every evil that you wish Biafrans, I wish you and your house hold double portion of it...
For the sake of the love of God, Have some sense. U seem utterly silly. Who said those guys were armless?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by amazingcharis: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=kettykin post=46333929]God help us, if only the health status of contestants can be checked before Election [/quote

That would be a good development.

3 Likes

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by ijaw1stson: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
God give you speedy recovery...
in Jesus name

amen

jagaban's prayers will not work iJn

you shall come back stronger

2 Likes

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by muri4mig(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ejilife is mad again. I wish you quick recovery as a fellow Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by Abeymills(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
E bi like rope yeye man

1 Like

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by funkyibodude(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Honestly, I strongly believe that there's more to this illness than just ordinary ear infection, the president looks very very very sick. Well even though I'm not a fan of PMB or APC, i wish him a speedy recovery. We can't afford another yaradua in the making undecided
Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by cyberguy72(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
lordizak:

Meaning?
If your Pa is a President @73 and requires a 10 days break from 365, will Ur brainwashed brain say this?
He has been called sick since he declared his intention to contest, Amechi became corrupt since APC won the general election.
I'll withdraw my support for him if he fails, but for now, I will keep shouting change.
Sai Baba.
he-g---at

2 Likes

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by Phonefanatic: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
lordizak:

Meaning?
Sai Baba.

Zombism.

The person you quoted said the right thing. Most organizations will have a medical report before employing staffs so why not same for whoever is contesting for presidency? If Jonathan was a failure don't you think his becoming a president would have been avoided if Yaradua health status were examined?

Don't see every suggestion as anti Buhari it's for a better Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by babdap: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
ejilife:
..For ordering the killing and massacre of Biafrans, I wish you painful and gradual exit in the name of Chukw Okike Abiama. ..For claiming that you will tolerant Biafra while advocating self-determination for Palestine and western Sahara, I wish you painful but slow exit. ...Every evil that you wish Biafrans, I wish you and your house hold double portion of it...
ur comments is unpatriotic.
Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by gebest: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
U SHALL BE WELL AGAIN MY PRESIDENT.

4 Likes

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
i created a thread on this last time https://www.nairaland.com/3134549/pls-where-get-buy-lenovo but i havent got any solution to it uptill now. can anybody give me clues on how to get it apart from alibaba, aliexpres or ebay. get me on 080670 three zero six 99
Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by zanebaddo(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Zombism.

The person you quoted said the right thing. Most organizations will have a medical report before employing staffs so why not same for whoever is contesting for presidency? If Jonathan was a failure don't you think his becoming a president would have been avoided if Yaradua health status were examined?

Don't see every suggestion as anti Buhari it's for a better Nigeria.
baba you get strength to lecture these guys.. Save your energy please,. .... .. .. .. .. .... In recent times I have come to conclude that there is a particular gene that turns people to zombie.. so by nature they are bound to be that way.

3 Likes

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by maslong(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
babdap:
ur comments is unpatriotic.

And how patriotism take concerns am
In fact I wish buhari what his soldiers did to my innocent Igbo brothers and Sisters.

7 Likes

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by Tunami(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
yaradua's casefile comes to my mind.

1 Like

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by ridwanayo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Although I don't like u but I wish u quick recovery,long life nd I want tp give u a chance to prove me nd fellow wailers that you are truely for the. Masses before 2019

2 Likes

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by GambaOsaka: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
I was about to quote his comment and talk some senses into his obviously empty skull when suddenly ejelife's comments disappeared.
Immature, slowpoke imbecilic entity.
Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by GambaOsaka: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
I was about to quote his comment and talk some sense into his obviously empty skull when suddenly ejelife's comments disappeared.
Immature, slowpoke imbecilic entity.
Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by xtgozie(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
lordizak:

Meaning?
Sai Baba.

you spoke like Lai Mohammed.....
Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by viktagorion: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
*In Wasiu Ayinde's voice *

"Baba no go die except to ba darugbo..."

Go well Mr President, get well soon.
Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by Balkan(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Osibande prophesy of becoming president loading.
Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by KissCODE(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
lordizak:

For the sake of the love of God, Have some sense. U seem utterly silly. Who said those guys were armless?
i strongly agree with you that biafrans were always with weapon but fulani herdsmen has no weapon.

I am sure you are satisfied.

I dont wish GMB death but dont forget that whoever the gods want to kill they firt block his ears.

I will advise u to pray for buhari than attacking biafrans

1 Like

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by keypad1: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
If this will make our economy come back to life then more pains for buwari's ear.

1 Like

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by amaechi1: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
kettykin:

No body is immune to illness. Divine protection is from God.
Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by amaechi1: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Those who wish others death, should remember their lives is stored in a bottle. "As you expect the dry tree to fall, the greener may fall before the dry tree"

PMB and all those that sick I wish you God's healing.
Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wish u quick recovery even though i don't like you (4 years of futile presidential struggle, so many nysc youths slaugthered. now you are president, their is absolutely nothing to write home about).

2 Likes

Re: Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) by amaechi1: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tunami:
yaradua's casefile comes to my mind.

Can you tell how your tomorrow will be? Please, you are still young be careful with your comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud / "Clean Sweep" - Governor Fayemi Congratulates All Elected Presiding Officers / Breaking News: Cnn Continue To Project Peter Obi As The Rightful Winner Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.