Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA (63477 Views)

Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / 10 Worst Things About Moving Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by chuksmad(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Venzal:
Thanks for the info and input. I know why you are skeptical about my going there. What I do can get me paid anywhere in the world. Even if every other fails, Fiverr is one of my sources of income. It brings in at least $1k every month. Are you saying that will not be enough to live in peace and comfortably in Accra (which I think your 'fear' stems from)

pls I will like to know more about fiverr. what kind of business somebody can do on fiverr?
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by komek(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
phibetakappa:

Well comfortability is subjective. Somebody can be earning thousands of dollars in a month and still be uncomfortable. You say living Ghana is expensive but Nigerians are trooping in and relocating to Ghana on a daily basis so that should tell you something.

Trooping to Ghana does not make Ghana a better place to leave. Pple have there reasons why they migrate. Ghanians are everywhere in Nigeria too , likewise Indians are everywhere in Nigeria...can u imagine a student who leaves Uyo in Akwa ibom state and moves to school somewhere around abetifi in Ghana , where u have 3 blocks of class room in the name of university education, is that not absolute madness? The journey on land is over 24hrs and over 3hrs in the air. Abeg Ghana no good to stay economically jare.
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by drkells(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2016
You learn even now i speak and write good French
Venzal:
How do you cope in France as a non French speaker?
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2016
@ugosample,pls can u tell us the business opportunities one can venture into in Abidjan since u have been there for a while.
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Ugosample(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2016
heaven4me:
@ugosample,pls can u tell us the business opportunities one can venture into in Abidjan since u have been there for a while.

Well, I have been in and out of Abidjan/other Ivorian cities, and as for business, all I'll say is that Il faut parler Français en Côte d'Ivoire.
Second, come with enough capital and shine your eye.
Come with passport, and be very careful.

If their Gebdames get you, na gobe, being Nigerian is double gobe.

So that's it.
Come over here and see for yourself tho. Look before you leap.
Godbless
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2016
@ugosample bro I don't get most of what you said in French o,can you break it down a bit and please can u name another great city in ivory coast that is still OK and developed for business, thanks.
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Kingmanny88(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Venzal:
Thanks for the info and input. I know why you are skeptical about my going there. What I do can get me paid anywhere in the world. Even if every other fails, Fiverr is one of my sources of income. It brings in at least $1k every month. Are you saying that will not be enough to live in peace and comfortably in Accra (which I think your 'fear' stems from)
Hello. Can you kindly let me know how this Fiverr of a thing works? Really need something to augment my salary.
Many thanks.
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by chuksmad(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Venzal:
@ venzal
I will really want u to be my mentor. what kind of business do u do on fiverr? I am very interested
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by soniaU: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by celestialAgent(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Topmaike007:
wow do you know what I love about your post is the lot of girls you mentioned above, maybe I will also relocate to Ghana..

How much are they paying for school fee. Cos I want to come and study over there.

And the names of their University's

Thanks God bless

Wow lot of girls!!!
There are a lot of Univesities here. you choose the one you feel convinient with the pay.
But bear in mind that Ghana schools requires Nigerians to pay in Dollar.
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by celestialAgent(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
ekefre4:
Oga which bank do you use? I'm also in Accra and that's not correct @ all
I use GTB.

Probably the best presently. which one do you use?
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by celestialAgent(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tedassie:

but Gh is a lowlying area prone to flood,despite their good drainage system.
The flood issue in Ghana is not frequent; Rain seldom fall here.
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Ugosample(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please who has the current exchange rates .. And whether I can use my GTB MasterCard
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by liliian(f): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
celestialAgent:
I use GTB.

Please can you help answer on my thread?
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by liliian(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
celestialAgent:
I use GTB.

Please can you help answer on my thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/3210588/vacation-ghana-accra
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by ekefre4(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
celestialAgent:
I use GTB.

Access
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Ugosample(m): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2016
ekefre4:
Access
And please can you tell me the rate they charge you?
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by ekefre4(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Ugosample:

And please can you tell me the rate they charge you?
Lets say 30k gave me Ghc 340 but I saw Ghc 490 in d acct
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Ugosample(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2016
ekefre4:
Lets say 30k gave me Ghc 340 but I saw Ghc 490 in d acct

That is confusing.....

please explain again.... How would you see 490 and you could only get 340?
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by ekefre4(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ugosample:

That is confusing.....

please explain again.... How would you see 490 and you could only get 340?
Charges. According to dem
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Venzal: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
chuksmad:

@ venzal
I will really want u to be my mentor. what kind of business do u do on fiverr? I am very interested
Hello, I just saw your mention for the first time today... Sorry for the oversight. please send me a PM.
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Ugosample(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Venzal:
Hello, I just saw your mention for the first time today... Sorry for the oversight. please send me a PM.

Have you finally made up your mind to move to Ghana?
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Venzal: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ugosample:

Have you finally made up your mind to move to Ghana?
Yes I did bro, thanks for asking.

But later on I changed my mind after speaking to some family memebers. I'll be moving somewhere else.
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Ugosample(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Venzal:

But later on I changed my mind after speaking to some family memebers. I'll be moving somewhere else.

Somewhere else?
Within Africa? or outside
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by onatisi(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Venzal:

Wise decision.
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Venzal: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ugosample:

Somewhere else?
Within Africa? or outside
Outside Africa sir.

Canada to be precise.
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Venzal: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
onatisi:

Wise decision.
Thanks sir.

Your contribution on this thread showed that you're widely-travelled. I was wondering where exactly your base is... surely not Naija?
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Ugosample(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Venzal:
Outside Africa sir.

Canada to be precise.

If you can pull it through.... That would be very good...
Based on what I hear people say (as I have never been to Canada befoe) it is a great country...

But it is cold in certain times of the year
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Venzal: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yes. It's one of the most peaceful countries in the world - so I heard.

Definitely, winter o'er there is crazy!

You stay in Naija?
Ugosample:

If you can pull it through.... That would be very good...
Based on what I hear people say (as I have never been to .... befoe) it is a great country...

But it is cold in certain times of the year
Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Ugosample(m): 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Venzal:
Yes. It's one of the most peaceful countries in the world - so I heard.

Definitely, winter o'er there is crazy!

You stay in Naija?

Not all the time.
I shuttle between different countries

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by onatisi(m): 12:23am On Jul 14, 2016
Venzal:
Thanks sir.

Your contribution on this thread showed that you're widely-travelled. I was wondering where exactly your base is... surely not Naija?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA by Venzal: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2016
That makes sense. I love travelling too
Ugosample:

Not all the time.
I shuttle between different countries

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Meet In Saudi Arabia (photos) / NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine / The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.