Stats: 3,149,892 members, 7,806,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. (1281 Views)

Here's How To Avoid Destroying Your Transmission If You Jump Gears While Shiftin / What Is The Best Transmission And Engine Oil For Grand Cherokee Jeep 2005 Model / Functions Of Automatic Transmission And Tractor Fluids (2) (3) (4)

Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. by Readonee35L(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Watch This video and you will learn a lot,
Believe me it Worth's every data you use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o690DovjDAc
Re: Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. by lonelydora: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Okada, abeg drop me here.

All these Kazeems advising Visco 2000 in place of DW1, God is watching you all.

Nice video. Learnt something today.

Re: Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. by Readonee35L(m): 12:21am On Jun 07, 2016
lonelydora:
Okada, abeg drop me here.

All these Kazeems advising Visco 2000 in place of DW1, God is watching you all.
Na Bajaj you enter, grin
Did you watch the video?

Re: Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. by lonelydora: 12:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Readonee35L:

Na Bajaj you enter, grin
Did you watch the video?

From beginning to the end. He said use the recommended transmission oil on your car manual. Reason I said that about Kazeems. I now know the difference between "oil change" and "oil flush". Nice video

Re: Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. by Readonee35L(m): 12:42am On Jun 07, 2016
lonelydora:

From beginning to the end. He said use the recommended transmission oil on your car manual. Reason I said that about Kazeems. I now know the difference between "oil change" and "oil flush". Nice video
nice 1

Re: Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. by ataspray(m): 3:52am On Jun 07, 2016
Very nice. Thank you readone.
Re: Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. by Kashif(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Very good presentation with overall revealing info for a car owner.

But, there are some errors in the details.
Re: Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. by Readonee35L(m): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
ataspray:
Very nice. Thank you readone.
You're welcome.
Kashif:
Very good presentation with overall revealing info for a car owner.
But, there are some errors in the details.
What errors are you talking about Kashif
Re: Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. by Kashif(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Readonee35L:

You're welcome.
What errors are you talking about Kashif

It is not the supposed debris washed off the clutches that has the potential of making them slip. Rather, it is dirt film washed off seals and/or dirt dislodged and possibly causing solenoids and/or valves to stick. When clutches are starved of pressure, they slip.

If a clutch is worn to the point that it needs dirt to hold, it's engagement will be very rough.

There are two flushes - cooler line and pump inlet, with the latter being more efficient though messier and more expensive. It gets the most fluid out.

A spent fluid can be without particles, while a cherry red fluid might be full of clutch and metal particles; metal particles wrecking more havoc.

But like we know, the devil is in the details. In primary school, we were thought that plants lack locomotion, but when you study biology, you will know otherwise. Hope you understand now?

An excellent piece for a regular car owner.

Re: Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. by LeJeun3: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2016

Guess you gonna be showing the video to each Kazeem or you do it urself..........

Re: Everything About Your Transmission And Maintenance, Very Educative. by omograndma(m): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Harrier#Lexus_RX_paralleled_models

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Harrier#XU60.3B_2013.E2.80.93present

rather than saying i have something i'm not telling you y dont you come have a look at the car. i take offense to you saying that " this my motor no pure. " i believe that there are more constructive ways of putting things.

Try not to be a Huge JERK Next time, learn to research or ask proper questions.

Your Advice For Paymemt For A Car / Chrome Vs Gold Lamborghini Aventador - Which Do You Prefer? (photos) / Koenigsegg Agera RS Becomes Top-speed Champ At 277.9 Mph