Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. (2575 Views)

Follow The Bitcoin Treand / If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by SureIncome: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2016
There is a right and wrong way to start an internet business and make money online. And if u are just starting out, it's better u learn d right way from d beginning so u can get there, making profit, faster.

I will be sharing with u various tips and strategies u can adopt, plus nececessary books and tools u can use that will help u to surely make some cash online.
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2016
Am in Sir
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2016
SureIncome:
There is a right and wrong way to start an internet business and make money online. And if u are just starting out, it's better u learn d right way from d beginning so u can get there, making profit, faster.

I will be sharing with u various tips and strategies u can adopt, plus nececessary books and tools u can use that will help u to surely make some cash online.
Ok, thanks for your interest to help. Nice one. I hope you wont ask anyone to buy some sort of e-book cos many ppl have been scammed here.. That said, what do you require from us b4 u share the tips?.
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by SureIncome: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2016
Nothing required to share d tips.
I will share what I have and u can choose what u like or what u need out of it!
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by SureIncome: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2016
To tell u the truth, the reason many people get scammed is that they're looking for short cuts.
And in d online world, short cuts are cut throats! I've been there, so I know how it is.
That's why I'm now telling u to start d proper way.

1 Like

Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2016
SureIncome:
To tell u the truth, the reason many people get scammed is that they're looking for short cuts.
And in d online world, short cuts are cut throats! I've been there, so I know how it is.
That's why I'm now telling u to start d proper way.
Nice one. Incase you post and the Mods removes it, pls send it to my mail whizkidefe@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by SureIncome: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2016
Creating an online business takes discipline and hard work. So its very important that u have a strong interest and passion about it.

There are basically two classes of people online:
- those who're just seeking to make money online
-those who really want to start an online business

These two groups of people are different in their mentality and mindset.

People looking to make money have an employee mindset while those looking to start a home/online business have an entrepreneurial mindset.

You need to first of all know where u belong before u start.

If u are in d first group, u can't go far on d internet;
only people in d second group have real prospects of making it online.
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by tabithababy(f): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Please am interested
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by SureIncome: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
In the online business world we have three classes:
1. The beginners
2. The intermediate
3. The masters
And what differentiates them is the knowledge and skills they have acquired or possessed about doing business on the internet.

One of the basic knowledge u must have if u will succeed in the internet business world is knowing how a website works.

To tell u the truth: your success(and I mean continuous success) in working online will depend much and largely on setting up and running a website successfully.
Don't be deceived. There is no short cut. Its either u learn and master how to set up and run a website or u passively forget about doing business online.

Let's face it: have u ever seen a business being run offline without a physical office and location they can be traced to?

If u hear of an organization/establishment that's being run like that, would u cheerfully handover/commit your hard earned money( that u sweated for) into their hands to manage for u? You know the answer yourself.

Now if that's how it is in d real world, how do u think working or doing business on the internet will be different?

What that physical office location is to the offline business is what a website is to your online business.
It gives credence to your authenticity and reliability!
People visiting your website considers your business a more trustworthy venture than someone they feel can disappear into thin air because his business has no face.

Your website is your face in the online world. Its what defines to people who u are, and its where they can trace u to when they need your products or services.

And never forget: money is a medium of exchange for goods and services. If u don't have a platform through which u can sell your goods( products) and offer your services to d world, u can as well forget about making money on the internet.
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by SureIncome: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
As i read through online startup comments, there is a mindset i want to slightly correct… and that’s on the idea
of spending money.

I know a lot of people starting out try not to spend any
money and do everything for free. In most cases, they are sabotaging themselves.

It doesn’t mean you have to spend money stupidly, but trying to avoid it may also not be d best decision.

Rather u MUST spend ONLY on what is absolutely and inescapably necessary.

Yes, I know there are a lot scams online, with d chaff much more than d wheat. But if you want to build a business, you have to invest in it.

Unlike offline businesses, an online business can be built VERY cheaply. But, not for free.

And that goes to u especially if you want to build a real and solid business in a decent timeframe. This is all about building an online business that will start yielding profit in a matter of months.

If you don’t pick up the right tools in the beginning and u just start, you’ll end up spending those months trying to re-invent the wheel and learning stupid-ass technical stuff that you have no business doing.

At d end of d day u would have gone far getting nowhere. And u just end up getting more confused than when u started. That's why u need to get it right once and for all.
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by SureIncome: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pls note that starting an online business is not a joke. IT IS WORK!
It is a real business that u have to work at until it succeeds.
There are things to learn and tools to have.
Starting an online business has some costs just like in any other business offline.
To start on a good and right footing, i have summarized in this article 10 basic things u need to take off.

WHAT U REALLY NEED TO START AN ONLINE BUSINESS

1.A LAPTOP/DESKTOP COMPUTER with internet connection(a smart/android phone can be used to start, but will become inadequate along d way)

2.A PRODUCT/SERVICE
that is sellable (i.e has a market or target audience u have identified), solves a problem or meets a need, and has an affiliate program

3.AN AFFILIATE ACCOUNT
relevant to your niche, with enough good products(physical or digital)to promote to your target audience or list
Note: some affiliate network may require u to have a website before accepting u.

4.A PAYMENT SYSTEM
for receiving your commissions e.g PAYPAL/PAYONEER

5.A DOMAIN NAME
from a competent registrar
(e.g GODADDY/NAMECHEAP) for your website/blog

6.A HOSTING ACCOUNT
from a reputable hosting company(e.g HOSTGATOR OR BLUEHOST), where your website files will be kept and shown to d world

7.A WEBSITE OR BLOG
built by u or for u by a web developer, with good content(written by u or outsourced), where u will review and promote yours and other people's products and/or services to d world,

8.REAL HUMAN TRAFFIC
either free(from organic search or paid(through solo ads or other ads network)

9.AN AUTORESPONDER
an email service provider to help u build a list of your prospects/leads and build a relationship with them till they become your customers

10.QUALITY CONTENT/WRITEUP written by u or outsourced for your website/blog/email campaigns

As I said, setting up may require these costs, but they are minimal when compared to all that u will spend beating about d bush.
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by SureIncome: 12:09am On Jun 09, 2016
In addition, I will freely give u as many books and tools that u need for setting up properly, after signing up for d course. You will never regret taking d first step.
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by Dexterouskay: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Thanks.just sent a mail to you
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stop spamming my email pls. Whoever u are calling yourself sure income.
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by RuQoz(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2016
send me the ebooks
tundeolagboye@yahoo.com
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by SureIncome: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hi all. I've responded to all requests thus far. If I missed yours, pls kindly let me know. Thks
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by asmondy(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Send me the ebook asmondy@mail.com
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by ogawisdom(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Info marketers self always trying to sell u stuff frm back door cheesy
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by Fiversuccess(f): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin why not make money right from your conveniet place, fiverr, yes that's it, I make alot daily on fiverr freely, without stress, it's no time consuming, no age limit, a novice can start also.
Just checkout my signature for more details
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by bowile4u(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
please send me the book adebowale179@gmail.com
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by Hardewale(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2016
Am interested: onassadewalelove@gmail.com
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by Abcruz(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by secure: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN MULTIPLY THAT YOUR BITCOIN GEOMETRICALLY THEN, THIS INFORMATION HITS YOU AT THE RIGHT TIME...

It's another ride to exposing how your little 0.01 btc which is equal to about $6 can earn you over 20btc ($20,000) in less than 3months. In our program everyone wins... It's *No play* -- *No hyip* -- *100% real* Stay tuned, open your ears and hearts to this informative and life-changing opportunity that many are craving for. First of all, for the people that don't know.

WHAT IS BITCOIN (btc)? It is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren't printed, like dollars, naira, yen, euros etc. It can be used in paying online/offline bills, shopping investment, Forex trading. You can even recharge your phone with it. The worth of bitcoin is on a daily increase. As of today, 1btc = about $638 (over N300k). You can *buy* and *sell* btc from various exchangers both online and offline. All you need to have is your bitcoin wallet which is like a bank account to store your Bitcoins. It can be converted to cash by selling to interested buyers... There are countless buyers available. Make this massive dream a reality.... Click the link below to join automatically...
https:///joinchat/DU2kCz7WR5rC7kkgsdHhNQ
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by Henrychris(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Am interested chukshenry213@yahoo.com
Re: Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 26, 2016
interested, watchmandouglas@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Investment That Can Generate 15% ROI Per Year / Remitano Bounty...earn Free Bitcoin,up To 1,000.000 Satoshi / 6 Months Forex Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.