Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:53 PM

Are You Looking For A Studio With Quality Sound And A Very Affordable Price? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Are You Looking For A Studio With Quality Sound And A Very Affordable Price? (551 Views)

Need A Dynamic Music Producer Who Has A Studio At Ikotun / Can I Use A 4mm Glass For A Studio Booth Of 5 By 4 Feet... How Many Mm Glass Is / Goldmyne Studios- Good Music, Quality Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Studio With Quality Sound And A Very Affordable Price? by skitkid2(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2016
As an upcoming artiste, you keep wandering why your songs don't sound as professional as that of wizkid, davido, patoranking, olamide etc.
The reason is because your producer/engineer is unprofessional and you are probably recording your songs with a QUACK studio.
Prudent Recording Studio is here to give you that professional sound you need for an extremely affordable price. Below are some sample jobs from our studio.
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/91063
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/98648

Prudent Recording Studio is located at inside zone 4 energy filling station, 45 apapa-oshodi expressway, Ijesha Lagos
For more info call 08138046017
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Are You Looking For A Studio With Quality Sound And A Very Affordable Price? by skitkid2(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Free Artiste Personal Website / Help Needed: / Learn How To Play The Saxophone Within Three Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.