Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko (51020 Views)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by musquareni(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2016
Bidemi Kosoko, One of the Children of the Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko, took to her Instagram wall to narrate how the death of Henrietta Kosoko is very painful, claiming that that was the last thing she would ever think could happen to the talented Actress as she celebrated her 53rd birthday last week and even asked her to get some things for her from Dubai.

Bidemi, the Chief Executive Officer of Splinterz Beauty World shared the photo of the deceased with the comments below:

"bidemi_kosokoStill can't believe u are gone,u ask me to get u somtins frm Dubai which I did,u ask me just last week dat wen am I comin to drop dem for u nd I said dis week I ll com over. Now u are gone just lik dat,u dint even wait to collect dem .ll miss u so much,our fight,our gist,ur prayers,u praising me al d Tim,ur advice.U even talk about all d tins U ll do on my wedding da u AV been on my neck with dis marriage issue u did not wait for dat day to com nd u left.rest on "Omo odudu kudu".God pls save her soul nd forgive her of her sins (amen)"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGVx0QqrvHw/

5 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by musquareni(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by amtaken(f): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2016
Awwww... so touching. May her soul RIP, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by missvera(f): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2016
eeeeyah
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm, this life? No guarantee o

4 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Originality007: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2016
adieu cry
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2016
I know they are grieving and all but her English is a mess.

RIP to Henrietta, God rest her soul.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by KunleCustoms(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Take heart, May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by salabscholar01(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2016
cry English is just a mere language, but not a measure of intelligence... write it, speak it, express yourself, pass information across to others, don't be a walking dead. Don't be afraid to speak out...speak English

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Thomsyne(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Awww... May she RIP... never knew this woman was Jide Kosoko's wife sf
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by justi4jesu(f): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Sijo01(f): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Life smiles at you this minute and next it turns totally against you.
RIP Mrs. Jide. Take heart Miss Jide.

2 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by allanphash7(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Bidemi my crush

RIP 2 madam kosoko

2 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Eliass: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Booked
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Lordmykel(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Please get me bathroom slippers from dubai embarassed

modified*** are you kidding me Who changed this Topic?? I thought it was something about Dubai??
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by donkross1(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Really now?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by confy22: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2016
May God rest her soul.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2016
donkross1:

Really now?
I'm sorry I seem insensitive, I just couldn't help it.
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Benwurus(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2016
May God forgive and accept her soul
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by johnwizey: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Atleast, the msg has been passed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by allansie(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2016
Y
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by teekay213(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2016
lesson to all the wicked step mother out there.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by kareem492(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

soyinka, correct am

9 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by raphealolami(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Its not your fault, when its your turn speak phoneey. You hear!!!

Atoorley!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Omenika: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
Awwww... so touching. May her soul RIP, amen.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by salabscholar01(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

her English is jumbled up, like a padded budget She should let this woman rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by AkasGonahMani(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2016
Please who go help dis boy? Treated three (3) times but yet not successful.. Currently now @ Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto... 08037517611

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2016
raphealolami:

Its not your fault, when its you turn speak phoneey. You hear!!!
Atoorley!!!
Oh Puhlease, who said i haven't lost someone before?
If its your wish I lose a loved one, I wish you what you wish me.
Loco fellow.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by iswallker(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

"da u AV been on my neck with dis marriage issue"

did this people get any form of formal education at all...

and how will this person stay in a marriage if she thinks its an issue....

2 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
her English is jumbled up, like a padded budget She should let this woman rest in peace.

Thank u for keeping sentiments aside.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2016
May God console u n d family. Rest in peace to ur mum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos / Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] / Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.