Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) (78989 Views)

PHOTO: Young Girl Rejected By Catholic School For Refusing To Shave Her Hair / Mass Failure Looms In UNIOSUN, As Students Write Examination Amid Tension / WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dem dey write exam before God go call dem after dem pass?
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by emmyw(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Holywizard:
I don't trust roman Catholic priests for one day. gays & drunkards.
Your Words Are Yours, No One Will Judge You Here But Everyone Will Give Account Above.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Asiri1991: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
EBSU exam
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by addikt(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:
seminary... den of homosexuals..

I regretted going there.

Can you post a picture of you please ?? cheesy

We need to see our seminary kim.k grin.....you're a celebrity !!!
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by MadCow1: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dauraking:

You're a bloody homosexual and that's why you were kicked out of the seminary. No wonder somebody pitied you a$$. You must have been prying it open with strange objects like thorny orange stems and iron rods. Hence the extreme bowel movement you have txt requires you to wear adult diapers.

How dare you say that the Catholic seminary was den of homosexual. Tell us what you did that expelled you from the seminary, you raving and blazing fagg0t. You are simply Ezi Ohia.
Did u attend any form of seminary school or are u just a fanatic church goer

3 Likes

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:

I regretted going there.
meaning.....?.thanks for ur clarification in anticipation
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by sweetcocoa(f): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oh! Please.

My cousin went to a seminary and even with all the 'sctrictness' they cheated, stole and even had sex in there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Holywizard:
are u sure of ur statement
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:
u dey craze well well
don't mk d person telling u sorry becaue u made it seem as if u were harassed or molested
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by inveco(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
balakbalam:
my dear forget they are full of homosexuals and convent full of lesbians... Like on in my village when he was on break he pregnanted a girl in the block rossary
You said two contradictory stuff here and that's why u are not sure of what you areare saying.

You said full of homosexual and same you said he impregnated a girl in blockRosary?

Homosexuals like Lesbians and Gays don't have feelings of Straight and that is why they are called "Homosexuals"

Gays finds it difficult to meet with Women
Lesbian finds it difficult to meet with men

So he cannot be a homo (Gay) and come and impregnated a girl.

If you are arnt sure of something, better keep mute than to say what will only cause additional pain. I was once a student in the seminary and I'm telling you from Experience. Seminarians have more of female frnds

2 Likes

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by inveco(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Holywizard:
TRSUT NO BODY. But can I ask you on what basis do you mean you cant trust the catholic priest ,..

Please give me an answer and also tell me the men of God you trust and why you trust them
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by kayodedada1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:

I regretted going there.
Do you even think b4 u talk......#mumu piece of shit
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by kayodedada1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Holywizard:
mumu u don't trust them because u are gay and drunkard..... #oponun
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by anyicash(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:
talking from experience?
more of research anyway.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Kennycyphers(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:
With just one invigilator? Don't try this in UNN oooo

I don't know about Ur department.. but mine was strict when it comes to exam malpractice... Same UNN
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by babaarewa(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cherishing:

Great mastubator
krattoss:
now u might direct that to ur dad..
He has a dad right?
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Octaves(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Waste of time. I am not sympathetic towards the catholic church and in short, any apostate system.
why are u so pressed and bothered about a church that doesnt know about ur existence. Save ur self the stress of commenting and stop hating.

4 Likes

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by CharlieMaria(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Waste of time. I am not sympathetic towards the catholic church and in short, any apostate system.
Apostate? DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT WORD? Show me a soul who refers to the Catholic Church as Apostate and i will show you a soul Enslaved by the Devil.

1 Like

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by talk2dmc(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=balakbalam post=46357135] my dear forget they are full of homosexuals and convent full of lesbians... Like on in my village when he was on break he pregnanted a girl in the block rossar...... And. What. Later happened ? Gossiper without control .
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by rheether(f): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kennycyphers:

I don't know about Ur department.. but mine was strict when it comes to exam malpractice... Same UNN

You dare not write any exam in Coscharis with just one invigilator. Law students, nah them cheat pass.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by sweetcocoa(f): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
inveco:

You said two contradictory stuff here and that's why u are not sure of what you areare saying.

You said full of homosexual and same you said he impregnated a girl in blockRosary?

Homosexuals like Lesbians and Gays don't have feelings of Straight and that is why they are called "Homosexuals"

Gays finds it difficult to meet with Women
Lesbian finds it difficult to meet with men

So he cannot be a homo (Gay) and come and impregnated a girl.

If you are arnt sure of something, better keep mute than to say what will only cause additional pain. I was once a student in the seminary and I'm telling you from Experience. Seminarians have more of female frnds
Don't be ignorant my friend.

Some people have no issues sleeping with both sexes, that would be bisexuality.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by talk2dmc(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=krattoss post=46347784]seminary... den of homosexuals..

I regretted going there. Tell us what kicked you out. Of seminary or you just shut up and move on with. Your. Life than hating . Any homosexual in. Seminary never survive the tests believe .
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Kennycyphers(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:

You dare not write any exam in Coscharis with just one invigilator. Law students, nah them cheat pass.

I once wrote a borrowed course in Coscharis.. We were thrown world apart from each other... I didn't expect less... we had a class of 30students against the mighty hall.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Kennycyphers(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:

I once wrote a borrowed course in Coscharis.. We were thrown world apart from each other... I didn't expect less... we had a class of 30students against the mighty hall.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by rheether(f): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kennycyphers:

Lemme guess, land law? and you in Environmental?
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Kennycyphers(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:

Lemme guess, land law? and you in Environmental?
What Young lady,.. are u a seer?? Yea.. I WAS in Environmental. Great Lioness, are u a law student?
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by geraldgiz(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
verabetsy:
Picture of How Seminarians Write Examination

What is Seminary? A Seminary is a place where people who wish to become Catholic priests are trained. It is the vocation house for aspirants of the order of priesthood in the Roman Catholic Church .

One of the things that make Seminary unique from circular universities is the high level of discipline and decency that characterize the students who in this case are called seminarians.

Some universities have started adopting different strategies to curtail the level of cheating in the examination Hall but that of the Seminary in this post is a unique and effective way to go by.

source: http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/06/how-examination-are-written-in-senior.html?m=1
why do bloggers always copy my post, redefine it take make FP, lalasticla do Sth about it. I av posted this earlier today, this picture was sent by a friend of mine on Facebook, hei bloggers, give credit to the authentic posters, stop plagiarism
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Lilimax(f): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mistadora01:

Being A Catholic Priest Isn't A Days Job Oh like other Penticostal Churches Pastors. Before u decide on being a priest you know what is expected of u. Discipline. No marriage. you are married to Jesus
So true!
It's a very tough calling that requires discipline.
We have two reverend fathers and five reverend sisters in my Umunna family smiley
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Cherishing(f): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:
otu NNE GI..
grin
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by rheether(f): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kennycyphers:

What Young lady,.. are u a seer?? Yea.. I WAS in Environmental. Great Lioness, are u a law student?
Class of 015.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by cardoctor(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
That's good. No giraffe or ostrich neck allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For / 2012/2013 Uniben Admission Hints! / 'This Is School Not Hotel, Keep Moving' Spotted On A School's Wall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.