Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) (79028 Views)

PHOTO: Young Girl Rejected By Catholic School For Refusing To Shave Her Hair / Mass Failure Looms In UNIOSUN, As Students Write Examination Amid Tension / WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Themandator: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
MrSly:

Probably you gave yourself to homosexuality. Do not blame anybody for that but yourself alone.

You clearly is a fanatic. I have my own personal story.... Most of the so called priest are utterly immoral.

1 Like

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Honestly1: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Is not that if you fail, they are going to send you back to the world na... You the strictness...
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Kennycyphers(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:

Class of 015.

I was Class of 013.
U re currently in Law sch ryt? How is it going down?
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by rheether(f): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kennycyphers:

I was Class of 013. U re currently in Law sch ryt? How is it going down?
Stressful. I expected it sha nobody said it was going to be easy.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by stzy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is absolutely nothing compared to my PH206 exam.... 92 student occupying 1200 cpacity multipurpose hall in d most stable and confortable manner

Worst is that on the invigilators's list in the timetable said "all staff"

Wrote both exam and test inside that hall(3hrs 30mins)... My only consolation was that its one unit

1 Like

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Themandator: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
inveco:

You said two contradictory stuff here and that's why u are not sure of what you areare saying.

You said full of homosexual and same you said he impregnated a girl in blockRosary?

Homosexuals like Lesbians and Gays don't have feelings of Straight and that is why they are called "Homosexuals"

Gays finds it difficult to meet with Women
Lesbian finds it difficult to meet with men

So he cannot be a homo (Gay) and come and impregnated a girl.

If you are arnt sure of something, better keep mute than to say what will only cause additional pain. I was once a student in the seminary and I'm telling you from Experience. Seminarians have more of female frnds

Are you implying that all his or her statements are incorrect?

Let me out it to you that amongst the seminarians are
1. Gays
2. Bisexuals
3. Straights
4. Men of God.. Those called by God to do his work

And amongst the sisters are
1.Chronic lesbians
2. Casual lesbians
3. Bisexuals
4. Home breakers
5. Ladies called of God.

1 Like

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:
With just one invigilator? Don't try this in UNN oooo

Reether I like u a lot...

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by castrokins(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hello Sir, Have You Stopped Regretting?

krattoss:
seminary... den of homosexuals..

I regretted going there.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by jossyphobia(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
OYO
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Kennycyphers(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:

Stressful. I expected it sha nobody said it was going to be easy.

I understand. I wish you the very best. Its nice meeting you here Super Lioness.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by nzogwu(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hope our schoo system will be well organised like this
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Kennycyphers(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
ozinetbiz:
I left seminary after my B.A, B.Phil and HND. My dear,discipline is the order of the day. There are very serious minded pple there,it all depends how u want to live ur life. Abt homo or gay,very few indulge on it,but if noticd,they wl flush u out,only if u are found and very easy to get u. I am very happy i was trained there,but happier i left when i targeted to go. Pls, do respect those who are priests after God's own heart. There are many good priests n seminarians with good xters.

Thank you bro. You just said the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by SUMCIOUZ(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
i juzz dont like this seminarians or priests, hypocrites. Im leaving for the office of the bishop of umuahia 2moro to report father ukandu of the school where. i served , to pay me the money he owed me. for teaching. since January. 2016. to april.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by inveco(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Themandator:

Are you implying that all his or her statements are incorrect?

Let me out it to you that amongst the seminarians are
1. Gays
2. Bisexuals
3. Straights
4. Men of God.. Those called by God to do his work

And amongst the sisters are
1.Chronic lesbians
2. Casual lesbians
3. Bisexuals
4. Home breakers
5. Ladies called of God.

I don't wanna engage myself in stuff like this. like I said b4, I've been there, I was once a student thrre, I gained every knowledge I needed, I have my facts. You guys are making spill words I wouldn't like to spill.

Now tell me how many times you have heard news about Homo in the Catholicism?
How many times have you Personally caught one yourself?
Did you make yourself a homo or are you just saying what you feel like or what?

Why do you poeple like arguing insentives and facts instead of the real truth?

If you don't know better know it now........I can tell you that majority of Seminarians have more of more two female frnds...They don't struggl for female frnds @ all. women come to them.

like what she said before - She said "HOMOSEXTUAL" and not Bisexual......pls read the English there. Homosexual cannot impregnate be it lesbian or gay.

Faaalllllaaaaaassssyyyyyyy

And as for you Homo or Gay its less than 1% in the seminary. The rearely tolerate man and woman stuff, na Man to man you wan do there? Oboi the students will personally expel you.

2 Likes

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
castrokins:
Hello Sir, Have You Stopped Regretting?
who regret help
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by glossy6(f): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:
otu NNE GI..

toboy:

I nwuru anwu na mmadu!

lmao

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by inveco(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
SUMCIOUZ:
i juzz dont like this seminarians or priests, hypocrites. Im leaving for the office of the bishop of umuahia 2moro to report father ukandu of the school where. i served , to pay me the money he owed me. for teaching. since January. 2016. to april.

what's yout hatred here? Money or Seminarians that don't even know the rector owns you? or you just hate seminary as a whole?

My dear - In Seminary, both the teachers and the students the suffer am ooooo. Before you make a contract with them next time, you should be careful. Only the enduring type can cope with Seminary and its surroundings.

The worst part is that the Bishop will only plead with you to understand. Hahaha seminary no be beans o. If na copper you be, well, you done enter one chance.

some seminary in some state use plots of land to pay their teachers. You plant, harvest and reep for yourself but no alawi money attached.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Jumat08(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
ikbnice:
For naija, person wey no way na im no book. But that is not applicable in every area sha.
You are wrong, You can only network your result but not your performance.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Catholic priests really get a rigorous education before they are ordained. I have met quite a few seminarians and priests and was invited to visit their seminary a few times; they are usually very cultured people, and they seem to be able to discourse extensively in various academic fields. Many speak a number of languages. I dont think that most would cheat in an exam even if given the chance, but one has to make allowance for the weak-willed among them, I guess. But really, other Christian leaders seem uncultured by comparison.
I am not a Christian by the way, just my experiences as an independent observer.

2 Likes

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Alusiegoisiagu: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:

I regretted going there.
U are just as shameless as anything...so u don't hav a home training...b responsible for ur actions...don't blame anyone...
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by nortcentrallord(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:

I regretted going there.

You might be just a case in a million. That doesn't make it a "den of homosexuals" that one egg is rotten doesn't make the whole crate bad...seminary system of formation still churns out the best in terms of virtually ever aspect of human life ranging from education to morals and what have you. That people make explosives and bomb other innocent people doesn't make education or science bad because there are equally people who use same science and education to save lives and heal people.

2 Likes

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by BABANGBALI: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
jovialSoul001:
. men jamb should be done like dis
omo no try am o at 36 I still dey struggle with jamb exams
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Iamemma(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
fratermathy:
Seminarians end up getting two degrees over a stretch of about 10 years. They get B.A. Philosophy and B.Theology. They then proceed for pastoral work before they are ordained as priests! All these require discipline and perseverance. No wonder they are made to write exams like this!

Three actually,not saying your wrong,but after philosophy they get two degrees one from. Rome and the other from Nigeria,then another after theology

1 Like

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by muller101(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:
I regretted going there.
sorry. Is ur a$$ still licking
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by TheEmployments(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:
I regretted going there.
OGA! GO CHECK YOURSELF, YOU ARE A LIAR. I GUESS YOU WERE EXPELLED CONSEQUENT UPON YOUR MORAL DECADENCE AND INADEQUACY.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by jeffoe(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dauraking:

You're a bloody homosexual and that's why you were kicked out of the seminary. No wonder somebody pitied you a$$. You must have been prying it open with strange objects like thorny orange stems and iron rods. Hence the extreme bowel movement you have txt requires you to wear adult diapers.

How dare you say that the Catholic seminary was den of homosexual. Tell us what you did that expelled you from the seminary, you raving and blazing fagg0t. You are simply Ezi Ohia.
that guy went to the seminary because of smell of fried chicken from the priest kitchen, he was believing it would get him of poverty/quick riches from offering money.

1 Like

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by ucee64(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:

I regretted going there.
I love ur lies. Mere looking at u u no fit pass d entrance exam... Wu dash monkey banana
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by verabetsy(f): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
geraldgiz:
why do bloggers always copy my post, redefine it take make FP, lalasticla do Sth about it. I av posted this earlier today, this picture was sent by a friend of mine on Facebook, hei bloggers, give credit to the authentic posters, stop plagiarism

why are you lamenting?

I don't know what you are talking about
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Waste of time. I am not sympathetic towards the catholic church and in short, any apostate system.

Are you a feminist?
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by sethken: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
otipoju:
The Priests in my class were adept at exam cheating. They copied from each other, carried microchips, plagiarized assignments and term papers. They were drawn from about 3 denominations. They were about ten and my experiences with them opened my eyes and traumatized me so much as the class rep.

You said they were drawn from three different denominations. Were they Catholic Priests?
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by ojotule4: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cherishing:
Great and Greatest of Mastubators(Great)

Greatest mioo mioo
and Greatest of mmmm mmmm(Great)

God bless ya all
Be careful about what you think or say of God own people because He always preserve them in His Grace. Who are you to speak evil of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread / See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For / 2012/2013 Uniben Admission Hints!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.