Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) (79033 Views)

PHOTO: Young Girl Rejected By Catholic School For Refusing To Shave Her Hair / Mass Failure Looms In UNIOSUN, As Students Write Examination Amid Tension / WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by bigiyaro(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wat if the Holy Spirit minister the answers to you? Is it still cheating?
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Braze9(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:
seminary... den of homosexuals..
I regretted going there.
May God forgive you!
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
yeah op u are on point. that is exactly how it was during my four years study in d seminary. you dare not turn ur head either to the right or left.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Ubanid(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Holywizard:
I don't trust roman Catholic priests for one day. gays & drunkards.
I guess you should check your statement, that you met few who are that way does not mean all are that way. And know it you are not better than most of them there
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Cherishing(f): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
ojotule4:
Be careful about what you think or say of God own people because He always preserve them in His Grace. Who are you to speak evil of them.
Will you Geraout ear

1 Like

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by zubby007(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Holywizard:
watch ur comment......
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Apina(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:

I regretted going there.
Then you never knew or understood why you went there in the first place.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by FOLLEY20(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
ikbnice:
For naija, person wey no way na im no book. But that is not applicable in every area sha.
This is very normal. Dat's how we used to write exams in school then. "no manna from heaven"
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Apina(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:

I regretted going there.
Then you never knew or understood why you went there in the first place. And from all indication you wasted whatever time you spent there ipso facto without any improvement as a result of your own doing. Saying it is a den of homosexuals is to have committed a basic blunder in philosophy which I presume you might have been exposed to while you where there which is the fallacy of hasten generalization. Secondly, who knows, you might actually be a proponent of what you are making reference to. Finally, Stop passing the buck.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Apina:

Then you never knew or understood why you went there in the first place. And from all indication you wasted whatever time you spent there ipso facto without any improvement as a result of your own doing. Saying it is a den of homosexuals is to have committed a basic blunder in philosophy which I presume you might have been exposed to while you where there which is the fallacy of hasten generalization. Secondly, who knows, you might actually be a proponent of what you are making reference to. Finally, Stop passing the buck.
Mr professor, u failed woefully this time.. u can't be right always..
so try ur luck next time.

I still maintain.. THE SEMINARYBIS A DEN AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE A DEN OF HOMOSEXUALISM.

1 Like

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Johnbosco77(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:
I regretted going there.
mr kratos ur arrse needs deliverance..... and baptism.
sorry for the missiles attack and launches .
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Johnbosco77:
mr kratos ur arrse needs deliverance..... and baptism.
sorry for the missiles attack and launches .
mmmm..still tryna figure out what u mean.

1 Like

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by ikbnice(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
FOLLEY20:
This is very normal. Dat's how we used to write exams in school then. "no manna from heaven"
I never write exam like this.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by cbrass(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mistadora01:

Being A Catholic Priest Isn't A Days Job Oh like other Penticostal Churches Pastors. Before u decide on being a priest you know what is expected of u. Discipline. No marriage. you are married to Jesus

do you have to make comparison before you can pass your point ?
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by shine96: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:

I regretted going there.

How can you say everybody is a homo there, its like saying everybody in a boy's boarding is homo. You better close your dirty mouth jor
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Lumiere91: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fornicators believe every other person is a fornication....so do homosexuals.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Airtimex(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:

I regretted going there.

that means you were a victim wink
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by SUMCIOUZ(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
The father im talking. about sent me out of the lodge into the streets of umuahia, where i dont hav family or relations. if im not paid , im going to the newspapers and the whole world will know what the Catholic church has been doing to non Catholic copers nd no igbos. im very sure your igbo bishop will not want dat.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Pennyways: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:

I regretted going there.
a frustrated animal, trying to dirty what is sacre
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by nerilove(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
krattoss:
Mr professor, u failed woefully this time.. u can't be right always..
so try ur luck next time.

I still maintain.. THE SEMINARYBIS A DEN AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE A DEN OF HOMOSEXUALISM.
I pity U a great deal. You could ve been history if Christians are like Moslems because this is purely blashemy. Just because none of them agreed to your gay advances and you label them homosexual. See you see beheading and jungle justice.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
verabetsy:
Picture of How Seminarians Write Examination

What is Seminary? A Seminary is a place where people who wish to become Catholic priests are trained. It is the vocation house for aspirants of the order of priesthood in the Roman Catholic Church .

One of the things that make Seminary unique from circular universities is the high level of discipline and decency that characterize the students who in this case are called seminarians.

Some universities have started adopting different strategies to curtail the level of cheating in the examination Hall but that of the Seminary in this post is a unique and effective way to go by.

source: http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/06/how-examination-are-written-in-senior.html?m=1

i don't think they need all this strategy,, a good seminarian must learn to adopt clear conscience within him self cos you have decided to follow the foot step of christ
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by oscillation55(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
ikbnice:
I learnt that of nursing school is stricter than this.
Yea, I've witnessed it
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by sabi99(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:
With just one invigilator? Don't try this in UNN oooo
are u lioness or super lioness
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by sabi99(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
My secondary sch remained d toughest place to write exams under the auspices of the then headmaster, rev. Father Dr John Martins

1 Like

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by pauldick: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
sabi..... sup...........STC rules.......the den of lions.

1 Like

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by inveco(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2016
SUMCIOUZ:
The father im talking. about sent me out of the lodge into the streets of umuahia, where i dont hav family or relations. if im not paid , im going to the newspapers and the whole world will know what the Catholic church has been doing to non Catholic copers nd no igbos. im very sure your igbo bishop will not want dat.

Heyyyyy ........Don't even make mistake ooo. Pls sir/ma.
Don't try it.

You could have asked me how comes I assumed you were a copper?

NOTE: I'm still a student in the federal institution but I have had enough experience while I was still in seminary. To be sincere with you, the seminary I attended was in the northern part of Nigeria - Taraba state precisely. As student, we collaborate very well with the coppers posted to our school and that's how we do get revealing facts from them on how they are being strictly handled. Your case seems to be better ..HOW much was the seminary paying coppers then? N3000 ( three thousand naira) out of which N200 ssubtraction for any late coming and N500 subtracting for any absentism. Some coppers at the end of the month will have just about 1500 to receive as salary.. FUNNY RIGHT?

NOW YOU ARE CORP and the federal government pays you - don't forget that. Broadcasting the case will only breed more evidence for not receiving your payment. So pls the only thing I can say here is you try and find out if other coppers have recieved theirs. If they have, then go ahead a meet the bishop in a simple and polite manner. Hide your annoyance but present your grievances well. But if others have not then you people should collaborate and go and meet the rector before the bishop.

But if you are the only copper there, well you actually entered once chance grin grin . You simple just go ahead and meet the Rector first if nno good respond from him, then go and meet the bishop. In fact what I'm I even saying here, Please just go ahead and meet the bishop. 5 - 6 months salary is not longer toleratable. JUST GO AND LAY YOUR COMPLAINS BEFORE THE BISHOP AND TELL HIM YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO LAY YOUR HEAD. WATCH AND SEE HOW IT HAPPENS LIKE MAGIC.

SUCCESS
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Datguy30(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Holywizard:
I see u are a saint naaa abi....speak 4 ursef and stop saying tins dat is nt ur biz
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by iamdurent(m): 1:08am On Jun 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by iamdurent(m): 1:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Is d seminary really a den of homosexuals? grin
Make i go join dey do fuckery
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Holywizard: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2016
zubby007:
watch ur comment......
get away
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Nickymezor(f): 7:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Nt bad, nt bad @ all.
Re: How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) by Lilygee: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Just as you have fake pastors and imams as well as bad people in the society, there is bound to be a few bad eggs among the seminarians and priests as well. So stop being mediocres by condemning a whole system or an entire group just because of a few. Negativity is a disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread / See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For / 2012/2013 Uniben Admission Hints!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.