Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) (20006 Views)

Rocking---get 240 Mb Now On Your Airtel SIM [verified] / Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by encryptjay(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
smh...Was thinking someone resurrected a dead thread.
We rocked it 2014 grin
Too bad they made consecutive versions offline.
Enjoy OP cheesy
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by anonyguy: 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
So why did you lock the rar file and telling us to contact you?

I just uninstalled my locked fifa14 because of this trash. If I swear for you ehn, internal cold go catch you angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2016
anonyguy:
So why did you lock the rar file and telling us to contact you?

I just uninstalled my locked fifa14 because of this trash. If I swear for you ehn, internal cold go catch you angry angry
Thank you for swearing for me my brother. Did you contact me and I refused giving you the password or what?

More than 24 person have contacted me already on which about 12 could not install it porperly.. Because of that, I had to prepare a video shot (not screenshot) for them to see how its done. Tnk god about 10 out of the remaining 12 have been able to install and unlock it themselves without rooting their phone.

In total, 22 have install and uncooked it out of 24. That's I why u see I haven't shown up in the thread for sometime because I have been busy giving each individual a step by step guide. Is not as if I have a WhatsApp group for it.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2016
encryptjay:
smh...Was thinking someone resurrected a dead thread.
We rocked it 2014 grin
Too bad they made consecutive versions offline.
Enjoy OP cheesy
You were fortunate. I was not and many where not. In fact I could not get the unlocked stuff in the whole market back then. Just unfortunate for me before but hard work made it possible today ...Again I'm this type that do root ..
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by anonyguy: 12:05am On Jun 08, 2016
inveco:

Thank you for swearing for me my brother. Did you contact me and I refused giving you the password or what?

More than 24 person have contacted me already on which about 12 could not install it porperly.. Because of that, I had to prepare a video shot (not screenshot) for them to see how its done. Tnk god about 10 out of the remaining 12 have been able to install and unlock it themselves without rooting their phone.

In total, 22 have install and uncooked it out of 24. That's I why u see I haven't shown up in the thread for sometime because I have been busy giving each individual a step by step guide. Is not as if I have a WhatsApp group for it.

Thank you.

Hmmmm... No vex broda.. I never swear... But you should have just made it password free; then after installing and not understanding it, we will contact you.

I will whatsapp tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by joey150(m): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2016
How on earth do you people play soccer on phone?

Without a pad..soccer is crap undecided
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 1:54am On Jun 08, 2016
anonyguy:

Hmmmm... No vex broda.. I never swear... But you should have just made it password free; then after installing and not understanding it, we will contact you.

I will whatsapp tomorrow.

Thanks
You are very right my dear. But the apk has already being design in such a way that you install it and start playing immediately. That's is just the reason nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2016
joey150:
How on earth do you people play soccer on phone?

Without a pad..soccer is crap undecided
Well my bro. One man food is another's poison. Its really a fun playing stuff like that on android

1 Like

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by joey150(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2016
inveco:

Well my bro. One man food is another's poison. Its really a fun playing stuff like that on android
undecided undecided anyway i have an ipega android game pad..compatible with most high level android game
Whoever cares to buy..hala me on whatsapp 08087453296 for those interested
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2016
joey150:
undecided undecided anyway i have an ipega android game pad..compatible with most high level android game
Whoever cares to buy..hala me on whatsapp 08087453296 for those interested
You be igbo Man? cheesy
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by joey150(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2016
inveco:

You be igbo Man? cheesy
lol. Its simple business.

Where there is a need..make them want.
If you guys happen to enjoy gaming on android.. A Bluetooth android game pad would be perfect for you.

So send me a message wink.

And yes, nwafor kam bu,the son of the soil.
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2016
joey150:
lol. Its simple business.

Where there is a need..make them want.
If you guys happen to enjoy gaming on android.. A Bluetooth android game pad would be perfect for you.

So send me a message wink.

And yes, nwafor kam bu,the son of the soil.

grin grin grin....Nwafo
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by tIce(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
I Can't see fifa14 on play store. Any help. Thanks
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by mychelyte(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Baddestguyp:
unlocked, played and dumped ages ago. I don't play soccer games on mobile devices anymore.
I tire ooo,I no fit count how many times I Don download,delete and re download this game,when I carry all the major leagues I just delete am totally
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by mychelyte(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
To unlock FIFA 14,
*make sure you have just a single gmail signed in to your android phone,
*and your FIFA 14 is already installed,
*open your play store,and search FIFA 14,open it through playstore,make sure you have a strong internet network if not it won't work
*click on existing purchase,it connects and unlock

Note:it may not unlock the first time you click it,continue clicking until it shows you "your purchase has been successful"
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Alli9k(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
demanding 4 password 2 extract d fifa 14 apk..whats d password?
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by sorextee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Op, abeg, u get call of duty or any shooting game? Probably d ps3 or 4 version. Thanks
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by henryobinna(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
to unlock FIFA 14 off line play, check out this recent post http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/04/how-to-unlock-fifa-14-apk-offline.html

and you would thank me later
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by kingDELE(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
henryobinna:
to unlock FIFA 14 off line play, check out this recent post http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/04/how-to-unlock-fifa-14-apk-offline.html

didn't wrk joor.
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by sureinfo: 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
inveco:
Hello gents ...Let me share my awesome FIFA 14 offline gameplay screenshots with you guys. grin grin This game rocks without rooting.

ENJOY.... shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haha more pics below: Great game, great control, awesome graphics, beast any other offline android soccer game. Manager mode, kickoff, Tournament, e.t.c

More pictures...Enjoy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Messi scored a goallll. cheesy

More screenshots loading......Enjoy angry grin grin

Relax and Enjoy the HD graphics. Will be uploading more soon

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg how u do am?
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
sorextee:
Op, abeg, u get call of duty or any shooting game? Probably d ps3 or 4 version. Thanks
Sorry bro. I don't really play FPS games (Front Person shooting games) like the once you just mentioned.. My favorite games are RPG - I mean Real RPG with great graphics and story line and equally an open world type. The likes of Aralon, Earth and legend, Ravesword, Shadow sun, 3D MMO Celtic and many others. I've played all this once. grin
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 12:00am On Jun 10, 2016
sureinfo:

Abeg how u do am?

My bro, download the file above and follow the installation instrution
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2016
henryobinna:

Unlocking FIFA 14 does not require root pls
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 12:06am On Jun 10, 2016
kingDELE:
didn't wrk joor.
Pls don't risk your phone by rooting just for fifa14 . u don't need root for that
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by kingDELE(m): 12:35am On Jun 10, 2016
inveco:

Pls don't risk your phone by rooting just for fifa14 . u don't need root for that
bros I can't use an Android phone dat is not rooted.

I have root d fone since d day I bought it. Derris more to rooting Dan fifa
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by kcy(m): 1:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Pls some one should hlp me with a link to download th FIFA 14 files
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Onyx5312(m): 3:08am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by henryobinna(m): 5:40am On Jun 10, 2016
inveco:

Unlocking FIFA 14 does not require root pls
sir,

I don't need to start arguing with you on this.
my method requires lucky patcher and lucky patcher requires root.

1 Like

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by kcy(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2016
kcy:
Pls some one should hlp me with a link to download th FIFA 14 files

1 Like

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Earth2Metahuman: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2016
I only play injustice on mobile

Addicted to that game grin

1 Like

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by kcy(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2016
Pls I need d link for d FIFA 1files....obb files and d rest

1 Like

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by nurey(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2016
inveco:

My bro, download the file above and follow the installation instrution

Pls what's the password for the rar file? Can you drop it here or WhatsApp 07064912184

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Ways Smartphones Ruin Our Life / Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp / Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.