Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) (20018 Views)

Rocking---get 240 Mb Now On Your Airtel SIM [verified] / Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by kcy(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2016
kcy:
Pls I need d link for d FIFA 1files....obb files and d rest
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by sauceEEP(m): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2016
This op is funny, why password the rar file?
As it stands now FIFA 14 can only be unlocked with the help of lucky patcher with root privileged so let no one decieve you...
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by naijafox(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2016
Bros inveco nice one I don play this game tire con delete am but now I just buy new Galaxy Note 4 and I need it but it's not in play store again,how can I get it
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2016
sauceEEP:
This op is funny, why password the rar file?
As it stands now FIFA 14 can only be unlocked with the help of lucky patcher with root privileged so let no one decieve you...
I don't know why you people keep dragging this issue. I SAID THE FIFA 14 DOES NOT REQUIRE LUCKY PATCHER AND THUS DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT. Is that not what I'm using on my Canon c8? Who has root canon c8?
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2016
naijafox:
Bros inveco nice one I don play this game tire con delete am but now I just buy new Galaxy Note 4 and I need it but it's not in play store again,how can I get it
My bro just the download the file and do as it states. I can help u with both obb and the apk
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=kcy post=46436514][/quote]
Bro download the apk and do as it states. I can help with other stuff
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by kcy(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2016
I have d Apk

inveco:

Bro download the apk and do as it states. I can help with other stuff
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by sauceEEP(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2016
inveco:

I don't know why you people keep dragging this issue. I SAID THE FIFA 14 DOES NOT REQUIRE LUCKY PATCHER AND THUS DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT. Is that not what I'm using on my Canon c8? Who has root canon c8?
But you admitted in your first post that there are two methods used in Unlocking it,one requires lucky patcher which needs root. You must be confused...
Unlocking Fifa 14 previously was 100% possible without root privilege, all you needed was the mod apk But presently you CANNOT unlock it without lucky patcher which requires root permission to function properly...

I am certain that the mod apk you used to unlock yours as you "claim" was downloaded from all these game blogs littering Google...

Rooting tecno camon c8 is very easy, that you found rooting yours difficult does not mean others can't. Consult Google...
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by wolfenstein(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2016
inveco:
Hello gents ...Let me share my awesome FIFA 14 offline gameplay screenshots with you guys. grin grin This game rocks without rooting.

ENJOY.... shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haha more pics below: Great game, great control, awesome graphics, beast any other offline android soccer game. Manager mode, kickoff, Tournament, e.t.c

More pictures...Enjoy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Messi scored a goallll. cheesy

More screenshots loading......Enjoy angry grin grin

Relax and Enjoy the HD graphics. Will be uploading more soon

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wait o OP u just dey unlock ur Fifa 14? Wen me Don forget say he dey even exist self anymore. Na old gist b dis one na
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by krozay(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
wolfenstein:

Wait o OP u just dey unlock ur Fifa 14? Wen me Don forget say he dey even exist self anymore. Na old gist b dis one na
OP wud be like let's celebrate it

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
wolfenstein:

You said so
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
krozay:
That's exactly what is happening with those who are willing to celebrate it
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
sauceEEP:

But you admitted in your first post that there are two methods used in Unlocking it,one requires lucky patcher which needs root. You must be confused...
Unlocking Fifa 14 previously was 100% possible without root privilege, all you needed was the mod apk But presently you CANNOT unlock it without lucky patcher which requires root permission to function properly...

I am certain that the mod apk you used to unlock yours as you "claim" was downloaded from all these game blogs littering Google...

Rooting tecno camon c8 is very easy, that you found rooting yours difficult does not mean others can't. Consult Google...
Thanks ...I must admit that I said that out of annoyance as many have just being bragging about it and even some are insulting. My apologies. Yes u can unlock it with lucky patcher.

I showed the link to the thread where one can do that with lucky patcher. But its so annoying that you will telling somebody that 1+1 = 2 he/she will just be claiming it's a lie is 3. What you yourself do, done for other people, do it and do it over again countless times, yet someone will just come and be telling u its a lie. Have u ever had such experience, hope u know how annoying it could be.

What I'm only trying to say is
If one wants to unlock his FIFA 14 using lucky patcher, visit the thread above but if not then one can equally unlock it without rooting using the apk in the download link......My thread is just for those who have not being able to unlock theirs and probably finding it difficult to root. That is just what I'm trying to pass across. Yet some people will just come and be condemning what I personally did myself.

For Tecno Camon C8 Rooting, my dear, go and check, no one has actually root his Camon C8 in a right way.
What do I mean by this?

ROOTING Camon C8 requires you to flash in a new ROM because the Boot loader has been locked by the Chinese. That's I why u see for now, No app or site can successfully root it for you and install super su. My brother, this is my field oo maybe u don't know. Once you flash a new ROM to your device, just forget about anything called OTA. You will only brick your phone. That's means you can only do manual update which is not always successful most times.

The only app that has tried to give a partial Root (Not Full Root o) is Kingo Root.

Pls I don't mean harm or anything. Again what makes you tink I don't mod apks. I mod my games when they bcoms difficult to play.

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by wolfenstein(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
krozay:
Yes o
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by CaptainEColeJnr: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bros inveco ... how did you extract your rar file?
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by naijafox(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
inveco:

Thank you for swearing for me my brother. Did you contact me and I refused giving you the password or what?

More than 24 person have contacted me already on which about 12 could not install it porperly.. Because of that, I had to prepare a video shot (not screenshot) for them to see how its done. Tnk god about 10 out of the remaining 12 have been able to install and unlock it themselves without rooting their phone.

In total, 22 have install and uncooked it out of 24. That's I why u see I haven't shown up in the thread for sometime because I have been busy giving each individual a step by step guide. Is not as if I have a WhatsApp group for it.

Thank you.

Bros thanks for this
Please hoe do I install the unlocked version
It's in rar format
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by naijafox(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
inveco:

Thank you for swearing for me my brother. Did you contact me and I refused giving you the password or what?

More than 24 person have contacted me already on which about 12 could not install it porperly.. Because of that, I had to prepare a video shot (not screenshot) for them to see how its done. Tnk god about 10 out of the remaining 12 have been able to install and unlock it themselves without rooting their phone.

In total, 22 have install and uncooked it out of 24. That's I why u see I haven't shown up in the thread for sometime because I have been busy giving each individual a step by step guide. Is not as if I have a WhatsApp group for it.

Thank you.

Bros thanks for this
Please how do I install the unlocked version
It's in rar format
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by legacyint: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na wa for dis op self o,FIFA 14 still dey ring bell,i deleted mine long ago am rocking FIFA16 now though i always have sever down issues most if d time,unlocking FIFA 14 is preety easy,downloaded droid VPN switch to UK sever, den open FIFA 14 and click on unlock,go down and click on existing purchase,,voila u re good to go.its easy as ABC,can anybody help on how to resolve server down issues on FIFA 16
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by legacyint: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na wa for dis op self o,FIFA 14 still dey ring bell,i deleted mine long ago am rocking FIFA16 now though i always have sever down issues most of d time,unlocking FIFA 14 is preety easy,download droid VPN switch to UK sever, den open FIFA 14 and click on unlock,go down and click on existing purchase,,voila u re good to go.its easy as ABC,can anybody help on how to resolve server down issues on FIFA 16
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by naijafox(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2016
inveco:

My bro just the download the file and do as it states. I can help u with both obb and the apk

Boss thanks o, have downloaded the apk,can u please send the password and the link of the obb to 07053031112
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Jboynokiaphone(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2016
so u're happy playing fifa 14..game dat i have on my phone unlocked,and no time to play it self old game.
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Nelsman(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
inveco:

if you still have your obb with you, just download the apk from the link above and install it. it will work no matter the type of version you have
Where can I download the obb file?
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Nelsman(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
inveco:

Have downloaded the apk file. Pls help me with the obb file.
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by naijafox(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thanks so much inveco for the files,apk and the detailed explanation on whatsaap

God bless you
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by kcy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
naijafox:
Thanks so much inveco for the files,apk and the detailed explanation on whatsaap

God bless you
u don download d files?
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by inveco(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
kcy:
u don download d files?
Bro PM me if u are still having problem with that. I don't want to upload too much files and links and other stuff that might land a ban on me. Just download the apk and follow the read me instructions
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by kcy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
inveco:

Bro PM me if u are still having problem with that. I don't want to upload too much files and links and other stuff that might land a ban on me. Just download the apk and follow the read me instructions
yr number pls
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by naijafox(m): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2016
kcy:
u don download d files?

Yes, Don dey play am self
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by kcy(m): 6:42am On Jun 13, 2016
naijafox:

Yes, Don dey play am self
abg wre u download am
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by tIce(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello Gurus, i downloaded d 1gb file already but i need to unzip d file which i don't know how too. Who can epp by teaching how to unzip it? Thanks God bless
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by LMohd(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
tIce:
Hello Gurus, i downloaded d 1gb file already but i need to unzip d file which i don't know how too. Who can epp by teaching how to unzip it? Thanks God bless
download 7zipper & use it to unzip the files

Show Box...free Movie And Series App For Android / Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives / Solved!!! Unfortunately, System Update Has Stopped. Infinix Hot Note Pro