Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide (52862 Views)

Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ikorodureporta: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2016
#November8 is the day........Let the voting begin! Click 'LIKE' for your preferred candidate & 'SHARE' for additional support...

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ikorodureporta: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2016
HILLARY CLINTON. Click 'Like'

1678 Likes 511 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ikorodureporta: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2016
DONALD TRUMP. Click 'Like'

1326 Likes 437 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by smellingmenses: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Trump any day....

238 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by youngaz(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Shuld diz Trump of a man enta,USA is gonna ave enemies......formidabble enemies at dat coz wat d man says will breed more terrorists to hate dem
And I really don't know why many Nigerians are gunning 4 Trump...If he enters now and He starts chasing people out...including their sisters dey are planning to visit...that is wen dey will know dat Trump is a Mistake to America...I no kuku get Family for US...UK toh sure!

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by justice2016: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
i go for Trump. Trump says things as they are and undiplomatic .. exciting unusual president

223 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by uyaima: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
President Trump anyday,anytime.

157 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by MarshRiley(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
The world has always been ruled by hypocrites,liars and pretenders.
Now we need a real man not someone who wants to be politically correct
That's why Trump is the man

282 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Adminisher: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hillary is miles better. Trump is a walking lie. He is fooling a section of the minority white males in the US with controversial policies he won't be able to implement.

The Republicans don't even like him. It is their confusion and dis unity that led to Trump.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Lucasbalo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Adminisher:
Hillary is miles better. Trump is a walking lie. He is fooling a section of the minority white males in the US with controversial policies he won't be able to implement.

The Republicans don't even like him. It is their confusion and dis unity that led to Trump.
Thank you buddy, a lot of those guys shouting Tramp doesn't know a diddly squat about American politics or the way things work here. The funny part is that the racist Tramp don't even care for people who look like them. They are just gobbling out bunch craps.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by JBismarck(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lalasticlala will go for Trump, I know.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ikorodureporta: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
JBismarck:
Lalasticlala will go for Trump, I know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ValerianSteel(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lucasbalo I still can't seem to understand the obsession of africans with Trump.They know so little about that fraud.

I guess you guys might want to google ”Here is my african American" undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Lucasbalo(m): 2:38am On Jun 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Lucasbalo I still can't seem to understand the obsession of africans with Trump.They know so little about that fraud.

I guess you guys might want to google ”Here is my african American" undecided
Those guys don't know diddly squat about American politics. They just want to belong. The best thing is to ignore them. Trump hates people that looks like them with passion. I don't know why any African will support a confirmed racist ?.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Those guys don't know diddly square about American politics. They just want to belong. The best thing is to ignore them. Trump hates people that looks like them with passion. I don't know why any African will support a confirmed racist ?.
They want to pokenose into everything on social media some don't even know anything about politics even in Nigeria not to talk of US .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Those guys don't know diddly square about American politics. They just want to belong. The best thing is to ignore them. Trump hates people that looks like them with passion. I don't know why any African will support a confirmed racist ?.

There are tons of people that can prevent Trump from making Racist Policies...He's not the average Politician and can't be controlled by the Elite. He might actually turn things around.

Hilary should be in jail and Bernie just won't get his policies through a biased Congress which is sad. American politics has always been controlled by the elite which is why Trump is the Best candidate unfortunately.

ValerianSteel I withdraw my comments on Durnts thread.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ValerianSteel(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

There are tons of people that can prevent Trump from making Racist Policies...He's not the average Politician and can't be controlled by the Elite. He might actually turn things around.

Hilary should be in jail and Bernie just won't get his policies through a biased Congress which is sad. American politics has always been controlled by the elite which is why Trump is the Best candidate unfortunately.

ValerianSteel I withdraw my comments on Durnts thread.
Hillary should be in jail?For what exactly my friend?

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Hillary should be in jail?For what exactly my friend?

She's a disgusting pathological liar and coon. One moment she's anti LGBT, next she's lining up to suck all the tranny_ dìcks in San Francisco.

Benghazi incident, Email...I could go on and on

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ValerianSteel(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

She's a disgusting pathological liar and coon. One moment she's anti LGBT, next she's lining up to suck all the tranny_ dìcks in San Francisco.

Benghazi incident, Email...I could go on and on
Not everyone who has come out in support of LGBT were rock solid pro-gay from the beginning.Hillary like a million others evolved as the conversation changed.

What about Benghazi?She's clear of any wrong doing.She sat through a 13hours Congressional Hearing that was more of a Trial by Vocal Combat.She came out of it unscath and the fearmongering republicans could not pin a single blame on her.

People are highly misinformed so they tend to critic first without examining the facts.Hillary has done nothing illegal concerning the email,she broke protocol so did her predecessors but she's the only one called out to hang for it.

She has survived more hurricanes in her entire life from a set of people just hell bent on bringing her down just cause they can't stand to see a powerful woman.I believe those hoodwinked by horrendous narrative of Secretary Clinton should take out time to see through the hate and see the real Clinton.A woman who has dedicated her life to making the lives of people better.This is the real reason why Americans keep supporting her and we will get her into the White House cause she has a thick skin and can take so much bullshit it has gotten her a Presidential nomination.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Lucasbalo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Not everyone who has come out in support of LGBT were rock solid pro-gay from the beginning.Hillary like a million others evolved as the conversation changed.

What about Benghazi?She's clear of any wrong doing.She sat through a 13hours Congressional Hearing that was more of a Trial by Vocal Combat.She came out of it unscath and the fearmongering republicans could not pin a single blame on her.

People are highly misinformed so they tend to critic first without examining the facts.Hillary has done nothing illegal concerning the email,she broke protocol so did her predecessors but she's the only one called out to hang for it.

She has survived more hurricanes in her entire life from a set of people just hell bent on bringing her down just cause they can't stand to see a powerful woman.I believe those hoodwinked by horrendous narrative of Secretary Clinton should take out time to see through the hate and see the real Clinton.A woman who has dedicated her life to making the lives of people better.This is the real reason why Americans keep supporting her and we will get her into the White House cause she has a thick skin and can take so much bullshit it has gotten her a Presidential nomination.
Buddy, I can't wait till that chilly morning of January 20, 2017 when she's sworn with that old family Bible used by Bill on January 20,2001 in front of the Capitol on Pennsylvania Ave and I hear Congratulations Madam President from Chief Justice of the Supreme Court . I am a teetotaller and I might be tempted to have a drink. Tramp can go back to scamming like his worthless and unaccredited Tramp University.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ValerianSteel(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Buddy, I can't wait till that chilly morning of January 20, 2017 when she's sworn with that old family Bible used by Bill on January 20,2001 in front of the Capitol on Pennsylvania Ave and I hear Congratulations Madam President from Chief Justice of the Supreme Court . I am a teetotaller and I might be tempted to have a drink. Tramp can go back to scamming like his worthless and unaccredited Tramp University.
Hillary just put a smile on the faces on young girls across the country.Most of them slept with a dream that one day they can also be president.

What does Trump offer our young ones-How to become racist I guess.

Come January 20th,it would be the greatest day in American history cause history would be written in such a glorious style.#Journey2MadamPresident

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Lucasbalo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Hillary just put a smile on the faces on young girls across the country.Most of them slept with a dream that one day they can also be president.

What does Trump offer our young ones-How to become racist I guess.

Come January 20th,it would be the greatest day in American history cause history would be written in such a glorious style.#Journey2MadamPresident
You nailed it my Man. Some people are having mental explosion now but who gives a sh-t. My three young beautiful girls were very excited despite their fondness for Bernie.

16 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Adminisher: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
MarshRiley:
The world has always been ruled by hypocrites,liars and pretenders.
Now we need a real man not someone who wants to be politically correct
That's why Trump is the man

Trump is the greatest LIAR of all. He says things as they seem to be not as they are and he criticises the same system he is a part of. He us a partner of Chinese companies yet he says they are stealing US jobs . He employs Mexicans yet says they are having negative trade deals with the US

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ikorodureporta: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Only 17 votes....

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ikorodureporta: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Dnt just view, Vote!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ikorodureporta: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Where are d Hilary-fanz!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ikorodureporta: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
I dnt know how Americans chose these two unclad creatures to lead them.......#Endtimerz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by BAILMONEY: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Thank you buddy, a lot of those guys shouting Tramp doesn't know a diddly square about American politics or the way things work here. The funny part is that the racist Tramp don't even care for people who look like them. They are just gobbling out bunch craps.
IMAM LUCASBALO YOU SHOULD SPREAD YOUR MESSAGE TO AMERICANS CUZ WE NIGERIANS ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by justflow1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Probability that hill Clinton will emerge winner in the presidential election is next to nil, because Donald Trump is after the interest of the natives, whole and behold the natives would do justice to that and reject cynicism, hill Clinton is undiplomatic she is just too loose, well, time will tell come Nov 8

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Adminisher: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
justice2016:
i go for Trump. Trump says things as they are and undiplomatic .. exciting unusual president

It is shallow to be attracted to a con man who says outrageous things just to because he says outrageous things. That is anti Christ technique. Trump is not even intelligent enough, deep enough or knowledgeable enough to be US President.
There is depth everywhere. Arab-Israeli issues, Sunni-Shiite, North Korea, Europe , Russia. There are no simple problems and you cannot over-simplify a problem to solve it. Trump is a big joke and embarrassment to his party and the US.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ikorodureporta: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Trump stil on t.o.p....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.