Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide (52869 Views)

Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by solara: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
madridguy:
I don't have any choice of candidate among them both but one thing is certain is that Trump will loss the election. The IPOB are born loser and they won't support any candidate with clear mind only with bitterness. Many are supporting Trump thinking him Trump will help them in actualization of their Biafra grin

Chai another heartbreak awaiting the Anti-Buhari.

U need to Grow up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by CSTR13: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
neocortex:

The joke is on you , Trump has no position
whether on taxation or abortion, no plan no
ideology. Trump knows only one thing , racism.

To your meme,
Putin must be so stupid as to be opposing a woman who sold
uranium to his country.

Isn't it ironic that all US enemies love Trump who want
to "make America great again" whatever that means.

The fortunate thing about is that all Americans aren't simpletons
easily swayed by empty talks.
And that is what scares me.
Haters of america are looking up to hilary. And it makes me wonder.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Richiy(f): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. Set the clowns who have no clue about America and the way things work in America. My Nigerian brothers have been electing one worthless leader after another and they want to export the virus to the US. God forbids.

Do you have to necessarily live in a country to want to be informed? Even though we don't stay in America, a lot of us form an opinion based on the pursuit of knowledge. Not because we know it all.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
CSTR13:
I have always supported hilary but i am begininig to think trump may be better for america.
I was disgusted by the emails implicating hilary. And also congress is filled with republicans who dsilike hilary with every fibre of their being.
They are going to veto her bills and may even impeach her if the charges against her gets to a crescendo, and that will not be good for the american people.
America needs stability and a trump presidency however distasteful will be stable.
Hilary clinton will face a war with congress all through her presidency and that is not good for the progress of america.
Only haters of america wants hilary without looking at the whole picture.
What are you disgusted about her emails for? Is the emails or the email handling? Since, the republication are acting like they own America, the democrat as well shielded the from classified emails too. You just got to be smart to get your way across.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by malikisunday(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hilary Clinton all the way.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Koolking(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
#IStandWithTrump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by FemiFaniKayode: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
justflow1:
Probability that hill Clinton will emerge winner in the presidential election is next to nil, because Donald Trump is after the interest of the natives, whole and behold the natives would do justice to that and reject cynicism, hill Clinton is undiplomatic she is just too loose, well, time will tell come Nov 8

Huh

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Hman12(m): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=youngaz post=46352008huld diz Trump of a man enta,USA is gonna ave enemies......formidabble enemies at dat coz wat d man says will breed more terrorists to hate dem
And I really don't know why many Nigerians are gunning 4 Trump...If he enters now and He starts chasing people out...including their sisters dey are planning to visit...that is wen dey will know dat Trump is a Mistake to America...I no kuku get Family for US...UK toh sure![/quote]

Tell them o.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by krissconnect(m): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Trump. Anytime,anyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
neocortex:

The joke is on you , Trump has no position
whether on taxation or abortion, no plan no
ideology. Trump knows only one thing , racism.

To your meme,
Putin must be so stupid as to be opposing a woman who sold
uranium to his country.

Isn't it ironic that all US enemies love Trump who want
to "make America great again" whatever that means.

The fortunate thing about is that all Americans aren't simpletons
easily swayed by empty talks.
Just like the slowpoke we voted for who clearly has no plan. Look at the mess we are in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Karleb(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
#teamhilary.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by neonly: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Me am voting for buhari come 2019 grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by hibee14eve(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Politicians r lyk spe*m only one turn out to b human. None of the above
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by sisisioge: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
ikorodureporta:
DONALD TRUMP. Click 'Like'

I can't believe this! Thank God we aren't Americans! Na so we for fvvlishly vote another looooonie. Whew!

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
youngaz:
Shuld diz Trump of a man enta,USA is gonna ave enemies......formidabble enemies at dat coz wat d man says will breed more terrorists to hate dem
And I really don't know why many Nigerians are gunning 4 Trump...If he enters now and He starts chasing people out...including their sisters dey are planning to visit...that is wen dey will know dat Trump is a Mistake to America...I no kuku get Family for US...UK toh sure!
Shut up! If you don't know what to say!!
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2016

She's a disgusting pathological liar and coon. One moment she's anti LGBT, next she's lining up to suck all the tranny_ dìcks in San Francisco.

Benghazi incident, Email...I could go on and on
*yawns* just another deplorable
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by roolnaado(m): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hillary Clinton seems a better choice, but Obama foisted a PMB disaster on us and wants to avoid one in his country.

Pump like Trump.

Donald Trump all the way!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigerians will always vote based on sentiments not who will help the country move forward. If you still have hope for this country, you must be absolutely ignorant
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by maldo2(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
if I catch u ba

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by rose54321: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Give it up for the next President of the United States

DONALD J TRUMP...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Billyonaire:
I love women, and I guess you think I will vote for Hilary ? Hell No, I vote for a fellow man who love women, just like me.

But, Trump will NOT win. There is more to life than loving women. Hilary will win, because politics is not for those who are sincere, its those who are ready to transcend the Gods. I wonder why Trump bothers, at his level, he is already above and beyond every President, he is supposed to have Presidents in his pocket. It is a disgrace that he is belittling himself.
I would agree with your post. Except, Trump is not as rich, and as intelligent as people believe. At most, he is worth $100 millions. It is not enough to pretend to be part of the "cabal".
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by chacoonder(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
[b]Team Hilary [/b]all the way wink
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by rose54321: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Hillary just put a smile on the faces on young girls across the country.Most of them slept with a dream that one day they can also be president.

What does Trump offer our young ones-How to become racist I guess.

Come January 20th,it would be the greatest day in American history cause history would be written in such a glorious style.#Journey2MadamPresident

O please, I'm a lady and tired of this gender shit. It takes more than being a woman to be president.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by KKKWHITE(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Trump for President .
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Princy13: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
My beloved AFONJAS are routing for Hillary Clinton whilst IPad yoots are declaring for Trump.

Issook cool
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by henrydadon(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
wow..i cant believe Nigerian a actually rotting for a psychopath like Donald trump

there is noting presidential about him

he is so unruly.

no experience(Hillary got 30 good years in government!!)

being wealthy doesn't make you capable of leading a nation

Donald has 13 allege case of sexual abuse..he is due in court the day after election for the rape of a 13 year old girl

he is very racist..zero respect for Mexican and African Americans.

zero respect for women (“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”>>>Donald trump

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by uvalued(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
hehe funny polls but really it changes by the minute #nairalandPOLLSUSelection
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by KKKWHITE(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Voting for Clinton is like voting for Buhari.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
ikorodureporta:
#November8 is the day........Let the voting begin! Click 'LIKE' for your preferred candidate & 'SHARE' for additional support...
guy use your brain now. where is dr jill stein. is it only trump and hillary thats running for President?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Ibidi: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
Though Trump will not favor me, I'm predicting here that he will win, against all odds and polls.
Remember u read it here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by jordinsparkles(f): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2016

She's a disgusting pathological liar and coon. One moment she's anti LGBT, next she's lining up to suck all the tranny_ dìcks in San Francisco.

Benghazi incident, Email...I could go on and on
trash!! What do you know?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by slurryeye: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Now I see why Nigerians are suffering. A handful of Nairalanders will rather vote for an Islamophobic, misogynist, racist, Xenophobic, handicap abuser, tax fraudster, condescending, proud, myopic, retar.ded, conman, sexual abuser lowlife scumbag idiot like Trump.

The best decision i ever made is leaving that country.....You guys are just too pathetic

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.