Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,143 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (76168 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) / Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by onosprince(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Let her contact some matchmaking agencies.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by ifenes(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
She needs a man to pay the bills, clever lady

2 Likes

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by igboboy3(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Truly, most men are deterred by single mothers.
I hope she can find somebody who will make her happy.

2 Likes

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by MCeeShort(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
This isn't the right way to go about it.
U have just opened ur heart to a full time assualt from men who are professionally unserious.
May God save u from urself.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Pastev1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ur tribe n ur present location pls?
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by mayorchelsea(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hector finally has an online English tutor...LMAO.

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by jovialSoul001(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
make I rush borrow credit...God once told me I go see my wife for fb abeg tell ha not to GRE for anyone
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by smellingmenses: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
I told you some1 will snatch ur hubby....am not joking!

nikkypearl:
undecided
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by EOOJ(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Donlino:

You missed an "a" in your thanks.
nl teacher weldon
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by yankison(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
christiese:
I saw this on facebook I was surprised that a lady could be this bold! From the response I saw on the comment she might get her husband soon. Good luck to her...

I can't seem to locate that name Joanna Michael on Facebook.. can you give me her Facebook link
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Taryur3(m): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Where is her base...like seriously I have a brother I can connect her too asap...dt is even a Nurse in the state.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by gbens2000(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
christiese:
you are right, it's not good to pretend and die in silence. Not like I encourage what she did but somehow it may turn out well for her I just hope the good ones locate her.
like u talk from two sides of your mouth its either u are encouraging or discouraging.u cannot be in the middle.and i think she is a brave woman she did d right thing.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
I think this country needs credible match making firms...

Pure business, with background checks catering for individual specs. The vetting will ensure nobody kills anyone because they know the agency has their info

It would make this dating stuff much easier and less cumbersome.

2 Likes

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
LEERICIST:
Single mums and husbands are like...
Lol
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Donlino(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
charijee:
Use your siggy tongue grin

Cold reach your side?

You Know its true

Yes it did..dealing with it my own way.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by chocorod(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
christiese:
Are you taken? If not then it won't be bad if you locate her grin
find her for me na...
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by SABA2002(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Husband scarce o grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by permanentgrace(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
undecided what m I doing here

This is one of the pretenders in this country. People like her will rather die in silence than pouring out their frustrating situation.

3 Likes

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by neyobouncin: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Are you looking for means of boosting your sales? Do you need help with advertising your goods and services? I have great news for you.

You can now advertise your products and services easily at the cheapest price ever.

TupleA Concept is an online marketing firm which can help your product/service get the desired popularity thereby maximizing your profits. We advertise on different platforms and most popular websites and therefore brings your services close to consumers/clients.

Contact TupleA Concept this month and enjoy a special offer. Contact us via the following medium:

Blog/Website: http//tuplea..com

TELEPHONE: 08132380951 OR 08053164011

E-MAIL: tuplea2016@gmail.com

WHATSAPP: 08132380951
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by toprealman: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jump and pass!
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
igboboy3:
Truly, most men are deterred by single mothers.
I hope she can find somebody who will make her happy.

Why she no close her legs? Is it that difficult?
She is looking for a financial companion to take care of her and the baby. It won't be easy for her because the young and single babes never see husbands finish.

Scarcity of dollars
Scarcity of husbands.

Chai.

3 Likes

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
yankison:

I can't seem to locate that name Joanna Michael on Facebook.. can you give me her Facebook link
you want to go and marry her? If that's your mission let me know i'll send the link
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Taryur3:
Where is her base...like seriously I have a brother I can connect her too asap...dt is even a Nurse in the state.
go and search her on facebook add her there and get to know her.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Enockia(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
i like
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by SirREX94: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
The last time i checked, never heard such thing as ''husband material''. You gals are actually stepping up ur game! I salute her courage, and u know what? U could do better! Hoping to see a semblance of such here, coming straight from u. Gracia!
charijee:
Husband materials come forth
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
ifenes:
She needs a man to pay the bills, clever lady
is that what she wrote there?
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by mikolo80: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
christiese:
no be small struggle o, we live in a society in which marriage is overrated as a result every lady wants to be married by all means. Is even better she is out to search for her own. Atleast that is better than snatching someone's Fiance. But she get mind o. I wish her well
we're you born out of wedlock.
do you wish um be born out of wedlock.
do you think you would have been born if your parents did not marry. do you still think marriage is overrated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by mikolo80: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Lol, the struggle is real. I hope it works out for her. She's on a dangerous quest putting herself out there like that though because not everyone will have good intentions. Plus she also has a child, a great bait to some child molesters out there. Not a very smart move but then again Prince Charming could be on the other side of the monitor.
so getting married is a bad intention. stop reasoning with your anus. she is not asking for boyfriend or fukkbuddy. Will boy guy marry her just to have sex? so anybody yin wants to molest chudren cannot go and work in daycare Abi
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by mikolo80: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Aviero:
You need a husband? Just like that? This is not right. Marriage is not something you jump into just like that.

The pressure on her must be immense.

Well, she should be careful. Swindlers and evil men are watching.
life is simple. it is human beings that make it hard for themselves. ask, seek, and knock and it shall be given, found or opened unto thee
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
mikolo80:
we're you born out of wedlock.
do you wish um be born out of wedlock.
do you think you would have been born if your parents did not marry. do you still think marriage is overrated?
you are good in riddles!
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Cutehector(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Donlino:

You missed an "a" in your thanks.
yeah, I wrote that on purpose. Thank you. When writing on social media, I type in short hand.. so anytime you notice that, please do well to swerve, we cool? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.