Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (76166 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) / Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by nikkypearl(f): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
permanentgrace:

You think i go around clicking on people's profile to look their pictures?
good to hear! but don't just go about judging without looking closely...
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
cry husband material is very scarce.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by pedrilo: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
wetin happen to her first husband? i need to know cos i no wan die

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by permanentgrace(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
good to hear! but don't just go about judging without looking closely...

When last did you tell the world you're in need of a boyfriend/husband? Or havent you been boyfriendless/husbandless in your entire life before?

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by donodion(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
christiese:
you are right, it's not good to pretend and die in silence. Not like I encourage what she did but somehow it may turn out well for her I just hope the good ones locate her.

My sister..it doesnt matter if you encourage her or not...its all good... ladies who knows what they want should.never be shy about it..break free from the norms of strict conservatives.

Remember, even 'da bad girl's but cute' often get the good ones most...its an irony.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by shagba007(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Honesty matters but not on facebook or any of this social media.it is a dead zone
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by mikolo80: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

There you go channeling your thoughts via your rectum again grin You're denser than the Amazon, so I give up. Amazing how what I just said flew right over your head. I'm done.
what is this your preoccupation with asss.?You better lemme know if dis tin de scratch you.na una wen get mouth like dis de sweet to straff pass. wink. Don worry i will service you well. Total satisfaction guarranteed.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by ayodele123(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Age 26 is too young for that cry.
What's the haste about?
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by goziem1982(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
You're just sincere but be careful,wait on God he will give you your heart desire,pray for perfect will of God not permissive will of God.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
mikolo80:
what is this your preoccupation with asss.?You better lemme know if dis tin de scratch you.na una wen get mouth like dis de sweet to straff pass. wink. Don worry i will service you well. Total satisfaction guarranteed.

You said I was reasoning with my poop-hole. So why not explore the whole area? I was simply going with your theme cheesy
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
She just became a voice to hundred of thousands gurls out der dat can't openly admit this same situation they face and talk..

Kudos dear..

You will find the right man in Jesus's Name
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by ayodele123(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Age 26 is too early for this desparate strategy
What's the haste about?
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by mikolo80: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

You said I was reasoning with my poop-hole. So why not explore the whole area? I was simply going with your theme cheesy
ok ok ok i don gree say you sabi more synonyms for anal sphincter pass me.no vex en.so what's your number grin(only if you're above 28 and a half

Vampirella you no answer me, this is my last request o. I no sabi porshu woman more than this o

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
mikolo80:
ok ok ok i don gree say you sabi pass me.so what's your number grin

12345678910 grin
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by mikolo80: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

12345678910 grin
you don get dracula ba.?
na why you no wan gi me nomba?
no wahala na,anoda pesin go gi me
happy neck sucking
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by nikkypearl(f): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin see s u dey look for my trouble upandan
permanentgrace:

When last did you tell the world you're in need of a boyfriend/husband? Or havent you been boyfriendless/husbandless in your entire life before?
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
dahaz:
26 years old? and a nurse? haneefah.rn is that you? lipsrsealed

undecided
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by tonytony208(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
christiese:
no be small struggle o, we live in a society in which marriage is overrated as a result every lady wants to be married by all means. Is even better she is out to search for her own. Atleast that is better than snatching someone's Fiance. But she get mind o. I wish her well

You know nothing about marriage. A man is create to live with a woman and a woman is created to live with a man. God created us for companionship. You are not complete without your husband or wife. It is your natural makeup.

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by mikolo80: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

12345678910 grin
giiiii meeeee your noooommmbbbaaa
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by misscall247: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Aviero:
You need a husband? Just like that? This is not right. Marriage is not something you jump into just like that.

The pressure on her must be immense.

Well, she should be careful. Swindlers and evil men are watching.
shut up......weda u crawl or run into marriage what will b will b
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
christiese:
I saw this on facebook I was surprised that a lady could be this bold! From the response I saw on the comment she might get her husband soon. Good luck to her...

Trust other ladies to follow suit
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
mikolo80:
giiiii meeeee your noooommmbbbaaa

Dude, they're going to ban you until the end of next century. You didn't hear about the new NL rule? No number requests, so keep a check on your whoremones grin It's now strictly business on these streets.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by mikolo80: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Dude, they're going to ban you until the end of next century. You didn't hear about the new NL rule? No number requests, so keep a check on your whoremones grin It's now strictly business on these streets.
you sound worth it.ok how much for your dig-its.pls don't be under age
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
I seriously need a wife too....A God fearing lady should email me
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Mypeople2(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
I love her boldness. This is an example of a young lady that knows what she wants. Imagine, just 26.So many 30-35 years old ladies cannot do these. They will be living a life of pretence.My dear, may God grant you your heart desire
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Etinosajay(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
christiese:
she fit do. if you are rich, How much are u worth?

Who is looking for a husband?

You or the facebook lady?

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by dahaz(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
HaneefahRN:

undecided
ramadan kareem kiss
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by mawududji(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
GOD WILL ANSWER U
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by youngest85(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
charijee:
Husband materials come forth
how many yards do u need?
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by spicy244(f): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
She actually took a bold step BUT I'm not in support of advertising herself on Facebook being a single mom.... I'm also a single mom but not desperate even though I'm older than she is... She's just 26 for crying out loud. I know just few will come with good intentions...... I just wish her the very best
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Etinosajay:

Who is looking for a husband?

You or the facebook lady?
I'm looking for a husband too. This is an opportunity to get mine as well. To qualify to apply you must be rich at least you must have a good car, a house you built and atleast two million naira in your account with a steady job then you are good to come for me. Even if you are not fine dnt worry, my own finess will cover you. I know you will say my requirements are too high it's just wat I want, I'm not as desperate as the facebook lady my own husbandlessness never reach like that. Lol cool
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by ubangh417: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
No picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.