Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,051 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister (39484 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by dridowu: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Panaji: In what may trigger a fresh controversy, former Goa chief minister Ravi S Naik on Tuesday demanded the Centre to ban the Nigerians from entering India while alleging that they indulge in illegal activities.

"The Nigerians come here in Delhi, in Bengaluru and do 'dadagiri' in the entire country. The Nigerians should be asked to leave India, we don't want Nigerian tourists. The Government of India should ban Nigerians from entering India," Naik told ANI.
He further stated that if the Nigerians come to India to study then the state government and the police should keep a strict watch on them.
"If they have come to study here, a watch should be kept on them to see whether they really study and go to colleges. They don't study, rather they indulge in illegal activities," he added.

Referring to the Nigerians with the pejorative 'Negroes', the senior Congress leader also said that the Nigerians have been causing 'problems' in Goa as well other metropolitan cities.

The Congress leader's remark comes just days after Goa Tourism Minister Dilip Parulekar sought stringent laws to deport Nigerians and Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar said that the people of the state are specifically not happy with them.

Parulekar had said that the Nigerians create problems in Goa and sell drugs while just days after Parsekar said on 30 May that Goans were not happy with the attitude and lifestyle of the Nigerians living in the coastal state.

The Goa Home Ministry had in 2014 during the monsoon session of the assembly referred to the Africans as 'Negroes', an error for which then chief minister Manohar Parrikar had to tender an apology after an outcry.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/070616/ban-nigerians-from-entering-india-says-former-goa-cm-ravi-naik.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by bigtt76(f): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Stop Nigerians, stop the Indians from coming to Nigeria and nationalize their companies/temples. About time we sit up too. Country rough country rough nor mean say den go drive we from their countries angry

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by chukxie(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Our government should start thinking of barring Indians from entering Nigeria; and also start putting in motion how to begin confiscating properties and investments of Indians in Nigeria. Then let's see who bleeds more.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by dasparrow: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
chukxie:
Our government should start thinking of barring Indians from entering Nigeria; and also start putting in motion how to begin confiscating properties and investments of Indians in Nigeria. Then let's see who bleeds the most.

India should take their embassy out of Nigeria and Nigeria should take her embassy out of India. I am tired of hearing Indian leaders wail. We all know the Indian is racist so they are free to ban all Nigerians from India while we ban them from Nigeria too. I am getting tired of reading about Indians abeg. They should just step aside. I also don't advise any Nigerian to go there as a foreign student either. There are better and more conducive nations that one can go to in order to study. India is just not it.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by chukxie(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
dasparrow:

India should take their embassy out of Nigeria and Nigeria should take her embassy out of India. I am tired of hearing Indian leaders wail. We all know the Indian is racist so they are free to ban all Nigerians from India while we ban them from Nigeria too. I am getting tired of reading about Indians abeg. They should just step aside. I also don't advise any Nigerian to go there as a foreign student either. There are better and more conducive nations that one can go to in order to study. India is just not it.

Indians live like kings in Nigeria. Go to Ilupeju, Indians run things there. Go to Victoria Island and see how Indians live large as though they were in the country. Bloody curry- eating wankers. I'm really fed up of hearing Indians beret Nigeria.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by SisterCaro(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol here is something new

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by sukkot: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
who wan enter that hellhole called india ? tongue

35 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Have we degenerated so much that even a "Simple', 'Ordinary India is considering banning us?

We are waaay better than India if we can put our house in order.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
I remember chatting with a Fillipino sometime last year. Brehs! we discussed for about 2 hrs and he never had any
positive thing to say about Nigerians in Manilla. Baba just dey fire on. I felt irritated but I still didn't let him know
I was Nigerian. I really wanted to know what he thought of us. He actually thought I was Jamo.

Our developers from the land of the rising druggies don carry their matter go that side. I think it was 2 years ago, a
rising druggie was killed in this same Goa.

Maan no be small tchin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by ChappyChase: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
And what should we do to all you gallic chewing mofos who enters our country without visa, steal our jobs, insult young men, sexually assault our young girls, get them pregnant, refuse to pay tax and run back to your HIV/Aids ridden country!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by yanshDoctor: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
time to send the Indians away they benefits more in Nigeria more than we benefit from them.

11 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by looseweight: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
I disllike indians

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Ayomi088(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Can u imagine, indians of all people wan ban Nigeria.....issokay

5 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Artless360(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Indians way stingy wicked die...

4 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by johnstar(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by toprealman: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
we caused all this bull shit!
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by toprealman: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
we caused all this bullshit!

6 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by MrCork: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
dridowu:
Panaji: In what may trigger a fresh controversy, former Goa chief minister Ravi S Naik on Tuesday demanded the Centre to ban the Nigerians from entering India while alleging that they indulge in illegal activities.

"The Nigerians come here in Delhi, in Bengaluru and do 'dadagiri' in the entire country. The Nigerians should be asked to leave India, we don't want Nigerian tourists. The Government of India should ban Nigerians from entering India," Naik told ANI.
He further stated that if the Nigerians come to India to study then the state government and the police should keep a strict watch on them.
"If they have come to study here, a watch should be kept on them to see whether they really study and go to colleges. They don't study, rather they indulge in illegal activities," he added.

Referring to the Nigerians with the pejorative 'Negroes', the senior Congress leader also said that the Nigerians have been causing 'problems' in Goa as well other metropolitan cities.

The Congress leader's remark comes just days after Goa Tourism Minister Dilip Parulekar sought stringent laws to deport Nigerians and Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar said that the people of the state are specifically not happy with them.

Parulekar had said that the Nigerians create problems in Goa and sell drugs while just days after Parsekar said on 30 May that Goans were not happy with the attitude and lifestyle of the Nigerians living in the coastal state.

The Goa Home Ministry had in 2014 during the monsoon session of the assembly referred to the Africans as 'Negroes', an error for which then chief minister Manohar Parrikar had to tender an apology after an outcry.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/070616/ban-nigerians-from-entering-india-says-former-goa-cm-ravi-naik.html

...well our Nigerians are 419 fraudsters....is he lyin? ...NIgerians shod be ban!!(no ofeinse) angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Afrok(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Every black man is a Nigerian or from Nigeria, I hope they know we have Indians in Nigeria too undecided

14 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by shamecurls(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Our Jewish neighbors have turned it to a Industrious country with there usual business

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by dejavubobo1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good development... maybe ds ll make our government and people think more of home made solutions to the problems on ground

Biko join hand celebrate my birthday with me

6 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
See comments...this is one of the reasons i love Nigerians they don't give a damn cool

3 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by donnumber1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Talk true former prime minister, your India bae dey die for our black men joystick.

Was it not same India that was also rated as the country where men have small joystick.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Flexherbal(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
We don turn bad eggs?
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Where can I buy Agbalumo Juice?
undecided
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Captain6(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
That's cool
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by macphilip: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Indian films

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State / Nigerian Lady Kicked Off Turkish Flight For Assaulting Air Hostess (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.