Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? (2459 Views)

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by oginineme(f): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, due to the epileptic power supply in the country that currently got worse, and fuel is now as expensive as gold so i need a phone that can charge another phone or other devices, because am always on Palmchat these days I always need my battery to be charged ,i know it is possible ooo...so nobody should laugh at me here oo, i really need this, i heard Infinix have one but am not sure. I have been in this Seun's ville since 2008 and i trust you guys will help me out. Thanks
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Yeah, there is...
Av seen a Gione fone that does that.
Ask phone sellers they will tell you more
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by macuwon(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Any otg supported phone, eg Gionee m3 and m5
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by oginineme(f): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
What is the name of the phone please? i want to buy online. I dont have time to be going out because of a phone. THANKS
kenkenn:
Yeah, there is...

Av seen a Gione fone that does that.

Ask phone sellers they will tell you more
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by reverendfather: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
go for gionee marathon series(m2, m3, m4, m5, and all the mini equivalents)
I personally used a gionee m2 and it could charge virtually any phone, I sold it because of its poor display.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by Africanman123(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Yes, you are right lady. You can actually use your infinix hot note x551 android phone as power bank in charging other phones.
Yesterday, i was at Infinix office and we got talking about their devices. It was then, one of their staff did a practical based on the fact that he can use the infinix hot note phone in charging another android phone.

You can able to use the infinix hot note device in charging other devices since it has OTG cable. OTG cable allows USB devices such as digital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host, allowing other USB devices like a USB flash drive, digital camera, mouse, or keyboard to be attached to them. With the OTG cable, you can use the infinix hot note in charging other devices. Not just android devices but basically every mobile phone.

And you can visit Jumia and get the Infinix Hot note?/ Note 2. I think i deserve something for giving you this info grin cool

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by oginineme(f): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
lalasticlala please push the post so others can learn too. Thanks grin
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by oginineme(f): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
You are not even a gentleman, so u used a Gionee phone with poor display and you are suggesting it for me? Haba!!!

reverendfather:
go for gionee marathon series(m2, m3, m4, m5, and all the mini equivalents)
I personally used a gionee m2 and it could charge virtually any phone, I sold it because of its poor display.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by reverendfather: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
oginineme:
You are not even a gentleman, so u used a Gionee phone with poor display and you are suggesting it for me? Haba!!!

sorry, but you can go for m3mini, m5mini, m3 or m5 itself these are powerful phones. I'm currently using an m3mini phone.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by kolexepana: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
oginineme:
Hello Nairalanders, due to the epileptic power supply in the country that currently got worse, and fuel is now as expensive as gold so i need a phone that can charge another phone or other devices, i know it is possible ooo...so nobody should laugh at me here oo, i really need this, i heard Infinix have one but am not sure. I have been in this Seun's ville since 2008 and i trust you guys will help me out. Thanks
Tecno L5 has a battery with 5000mAh, the phone can also charge another phone.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by teelaweee(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
oginineme:
Hello Nairalanders, due to the epileptic power supply in the country that currently got worse, and fuel is now as expensive as gold so i need a phone that can charge another phone or other devices, i know it is possible ooo...so nobody should laugh at me here oo, i really need this, i heard Infinix have one but am not sure. I have been in this Seun's ville since 2008 and i trust you guys will help me out. Thanks
check out tecno L8 it can charge another phone
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by jheed: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
oginineme:
check out tecno L5
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by oginineme(f): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
I THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT GAVE ME PRACTICAL WAY OF GOING ABOUT IT. tHANKS.I will go and get the Infinix Hot Note then, but how much is it?

Africanman123:
Yes, you are right lady. You can actually use your infinix hot note x551 android phone as power bank in charging other phones.
Yesterday, i was at Infinix office and we got talking about their devices. It was then, one of their staff did a practical based on the fact that he can use the infinix hot note phone in charging another android phone.

You can able to use the infinix hot note device in charging other devices since it has OTG cable. OTG cable allows USB devices such as digital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host, allowing other USB devices like a USB flash drive, digital camera, mouse, or keyboard to be attached to them. With the OTG cable, you can use the infinix hot note in charging other devices. Not just android devices but basically every mobile phone.

And you can visit Jumia and get the Infinix Hot note?/ Note 2. I think i deserve something for giving you this info grin cool

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by Pheeknow: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Infinix Hot Note 2 can do that nah. Sorry but where have you been all these while? Go get yourself one dont let NEPA bai na phcn dull your morale ooo
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by Pheeknow: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
We talking Infinix you talking nonsense
jheed:
check out tecno L5
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by gonaij: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
professor!!!

Africanman123:

Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by jheed: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pheeknow:
We talking Infinix you talking nonsense
Guy no vex I was just making a suggestion
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by Africanman123(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
SIR!!! Am loyal sir
gonaij:
professor!!!

Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by dryakson(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
oginineme:
I have oukitel k6000 and Cubot H2 with 6000mah and 5000mah respectively.. All have OTG cable to charge other phones and use flash drives.... Contact me or check my profile for your order
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by Xhaka(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
oginineme:

L5 is the best you can get.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by Bright2(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pls help as I bought this OTG cable for my infinix hot note but the phone is not detecting it each time I plug it in.
I've verified if my infinix hot note support OTG & it does but I still can't access the external hard drive with the phone. The pix below is my verification proof.

Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by TundeSalamu(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
oginineme:
I THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT GAVE ME PRACTICAL WAY OF GOING ABOUT IT. tHANKS.I will go and get the Infinix Hot Note then, but how much is it?

Tecno L8 and L8 plus have same features.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by Jejelomoekonlo: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
reverendfather:
sorry, but you can go for m3mini, m5mini, m3 or m5 itself these are powerful phones. I'm currently using an m3mini phone.
pls where can i get a new m3mini ?
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by Marvell23(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Tecno L5, L8/L8+ and even gionee M5 mini can charge other devices
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by Stanley08(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
Huawei G Power does this i believe.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
alot of phones do that nah,my former tecno l5 does this until i changed to iphone grin
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
following...
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by sindysongs(f): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
itel 1516 and 1556 are the best. Infact its battery power is the best
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
go and buy a huawei mate 20 pro gringrin
Re: Please Is It Possible To Have A Phone That Can Charge Another One? by yetunsbay(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
Stanley08:
Huawei G Power does this i believe.
more than believe sef

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat | New 2016 Data Cheat ,better Than Mtn’s IPULSE | Carliswag.com / 6 Things You Are Doing Now That’s Gradually Damaging Your Smartphone’s Battery / Help How To Unlock My Lg D415 On Tmobile To Work On All Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.