Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,955 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:21 AM

Deception In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deception In Marriage (1833 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / How to handle finances in Marriage / My Husband’s Deception-urgent advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deception In Marriage by chre: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
What will u do if u found out dat ur husband has bin married n divorced twice were as he told u he only married once bfore marrying u,wat will u do if u found out dat he's first wife had three kids wit him but he told u de were just two kids,wat will u also do if u found out dat he lied abt his age n lied to u dat his second divorced wife didn't give birth to any child were as she had a child for himmature response pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deception In Marriage by misreal(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Forgive him. Maybe he didn't want to lose you that's why. Forgive him..

3 Likes

Re: Deception In Marriage by Acidosis(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
There's nothing you can do about it than to accept the lies and move on.
Re: Deception In Marriage by sweetcocoa(f): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Do whatever seems right to you.

4 Likes

Re: Deception In Marriage by nnamdibig(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Is either you accept his lies and move on and expect more lies or you become his 3rd divorced wife. Like the first person said, may be he didn't want to lose you. Forgiving him will be easier. But open ur eye well.

But again you have to find out why he divorced the first two.

2 Likes

Re: Deception In Marriage by Nigga44: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Is this your husband?

6 Likes

Re: Deception In Marriage by TheArchangel(f): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
You will never be happy with him sis, mark my words.
Deception digs very deep especially in marriage as you will never trust whatever he tells you.
I wouldn't want you to be like Annie Idibia and Tuface baby mamas, though she knew about them and the number of kids they had before getting married to Tuface but it will still hurt seeing him jetting around the globe celebrating his children's birthdays in the company of his former lovers.

You either erase, suppress, deny or confront this issue or call him out and move on.
Re: Deception In Marriage by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 08, 2016
This is way too much.

I doubt you can wver believe his words again. Was he the one that confessed. or you found those out yourself?
Re: Deception In Marriage by carammel(f): 4:33am On Jun 08, 2016
That man has a problem,a third divorce is eminent,his family must really be tired already.
Re: Deception In Marriage by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
chre:
What will u do if u found out dat ur husband has bin married n divorced twice were as he told u he only married once bfore marrying u,wat will u do if u found out dat he's first wife had three kids wit him but he told u de were just two kids,wat will u also do if u found out dat he lied abt his age n lied to u dat his second divorced wife didn't give birth to any child were as she had a child for himmature response pls
divorce him. Marriage shouldn't be built on lie.

2 Likes

Re: Deception In Marriage by Nezzel(f): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Too much bagage..
Re: Deception In Marriage by chre: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
@X240 I found out myself
Re: Deception In Marriage by Creamish(f): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
A marriage based on lies is devoid of Trust. Can u live with ur spouse without Trust? Nope..

Either he comes completely clean and u forgive, or u divorce him and move on.
Re: Deception In Marriage by byvan03: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nothing good comes out of a serial divorcee.
Re: Deception In Marriage by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why on earth has he been divorced twice? The man has a very big problem, and he is also a pathological liar. I'd just brace up for divorce number three.

That's why it is very important you seek God's approval before going into marriage. If you had sought His face, He would have exposed the man for the liar he is. Na when kasala burst na that time dem dey remember God

1 Like

Re: Deception In Marriage by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 11, 2016
chre:
@X240 I found out myself

That's worse. He didn't even have the nerve to tell you and would have wanted to keep it a secret?

I am sorry, his type ain't worth. What else do you know that he is hiding?

I don't always advocate divorce or going separate paths but this here looks like you need some time away from him to evaluate things and see if truly you want to spend the rest of your life with such a man.

1 Like

Re: Deception In Marriage by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:
Why on earth has he been divorced twice? The man has a very big problem, and he is also a pathological liar. I'd just brace up for divorce number three.

That's why it is very important you seek God's approval before going into marriage. If you had sought His face, He would have exposed the man for the liar he is. Na when kasala burst na that time dem dey remember God

Most seek God's intervention, they just don't listen to the voice. When you are enthralled and looking at someone through the love plated glasses you have created for themy; red flags would look like red coloured roses to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deception In Marriage by Ishilove: 7:26am On Jun 11, 2016
x240:

Most seek God's intervention, they just don't listen to the voice. When you are enthralled and looking at someone through the love plated glasses you have created for themy; red flags would look like red coloured roses to you.
Brilliant use of metaphor! cheesy

Anyway, there's an aphorism that says 'love is blind but na inside marriage eye dey clear'.
Re: Deception In Marriage by ShaqFu: 7:34am On Jun 11, 2016
chre:
Bottom line is, he lied and lied to you blatantly, why on earth should he be trusted again. He/she should be kicked out, plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: Deception In Marriage by ShaqFu: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Anyway, there's an aphorism that says 'love is blind but na inside marriage eye dey clear'.
Abegi joor. tongue
Re: Deception In Marriage by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
I'll divorce him. I can't stand being lied to. I don't see the big deal in being divorced twice, and having kids. If he can't trust me enough to be totally honest with me, then we can't be together.
Re: Deception In Marriage by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Correct
Ishilove:

(1) (Reply)

Did anyone here try to conceive twins naturally and were successful?!? / Ikorodu Residents Working On The Mainland - What's The Secret? / My Dad Wants To Disown My Brother. I Don't Know How To Advice Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.