Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member (61587 Views)

Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story / Okoh Godwin Boko Haram Murder Confession / Okoh Godwin Finally releases his BOKO HARAM MEMBERSHIP FORM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by iamkingzlee(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
slap1:
OK. Na God save you. I was already looking out for you in Owerri.grin
To give him that slap shey grin

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by madridguy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
The OP should stop fooling himself. What do you mean he want to help you with US Visa? Do you mean Terrorist will allow you to go back to the park where you escaped?

5 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Lusola15: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is crazy
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by missuniverse(f): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
All izz well
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by loomer: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Go security agency go report yourself, no dey tell us story

3 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by gbens2000(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
slap1:

Where do you live in Owerri let me come and confirm.
and u expect him to give u his address with dis kind of your moniker ehn?
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by adenine02: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
godwin2345:
Why will i put up a stunt..my life is in danger

oboy don let me lie

YOU IN BIG TROBLE O!

my advice
dont try to run away, cooperate with police and solgas
and maybe you may be lucky

2 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by bettercreature(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
WE NEED EVIDENCE
I knew ipod youth would start joining bokoharam,the hatred is just too much

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by bettercreature(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
@godwin2345,make another video to back up your case
I'm sure this thread is fake,another Nairaland member forming godwin
Post a video we need evidence

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by seangy4konji: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
I pity the guy.i can relate to his story.

A guy got a call as a builder and he was told to come to a side in east to help with construction of a house. He innocently went due to this hardship in Nigeria.

He got there and was abducted. He used 5 days in their hideout after they milked him dry at gun point but was later released. A lot of terrible evil minded people roam this Atreus you have to be extremely careful.

If your story is true the. You are a very foolish,no brain ,silly idiot and thank your tars you are not six feet below.

Foolish people up and down

Ps MAKE I NO Lie you. Your life don get big coma and you are in big trouble. Only god can save you now. Make d video fast and denounce book haram fast.ur village people don catch you ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by lastpage: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
godwin2345:

Why will i put up a stunt..my life is in danger

First, you need to contact Newspapers and TV stations to publicize your "new" story.

2.) You need to print ALL your conversations (from your own profile) that lead to this meeting that made you end-up in Maiduguri

3.) You need to ask the TV stations like Channels and Newspaper, to lead you into contacting the DSS. Explain you rstory with evidence to back it up

Hopefully, if you cooperate fully with Security Agencies, you case may still be redeemable!

But honestly, it will take a miracle for any one to trust or believe you.
You are in deep shyte!..

**Dead Man Walking** **Dead Man Walking***

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by scampy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sorry Op but I no believe you story.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by pedrilo: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
instead of u to report to security agencies u came online abi? ur ass is gon be on fire real soon. #bloody terrorist

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by godwin2345: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
passionate88:
[size=19pt] You meet someone online, him want to help yougo America, na for Bornu you go meet am instead of Lagos or abuja. You come escape under the pretence say you forget something for park. I think say Igbo guys get sense o, e b like say na only where money dey the money sensory glands dey activate. [/size]Na lie? Godwin2345 wetin be the name of the hotel

Grand pinnacles and suit please bloggers
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
agwu123:
How can you just meet somebody online and he proposed to you that he was going to help you to US, you agreed. You didn't only agree but you left the South-East and traveled far to the Maiduguri (North- East) for same purpose. Maiduguri of all places, my guy you are too desperate and can do anything to achieve your aim.

Just thank God you came out alive cause your greediness could have landed you to your early grave.

My assumption is that this Godwin guy was being recruited by Islamist fundamentalists for a trip to America to carry out terrorist acts. He accepted their overtures and thought he can escape once in America. The video is like a guarantee from him that he wont abscond and a blackmail material for his 'friends'. Godwin chickened out and they published the video. How did they get his passport and documents if he was really forced? You don't need a passport to Maiduguri. His life is more in danger now than before because you don't cheat such people. It is better for him to submit to the DSS and tell them all he knows or better still American Consulate. The Security attaché may help arrange protection for him in return for him singing like a canary.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
godwin2345:
I usually read as a guest because of this i open a new account
My name is Okoh Godwin, sorry forgive my typing style..it all happen when a stranger add me on facebook,we got to know each other,the guy names are ayman mills.
He told me he's from USA and i told him i would love to come to u.s after our conversation he introduce me to is mum,who told me she is under this charity stuff that is son will help me with the visa..Ayman called me. To come to borno state to meet a friend who will help me with visa processing these stuff happen ealy last month
I reach borno state and he direct me to a holtel which i wait for him for two days before showing up.and they are up to four person that came they took me to the back of the holtel on gunpoint...gave me the writing to accept islam and denouce my faith on gunpoint which i did the guy collected my details on facebook...i told them i forgot something on the park which i latter excape...i have to remake this video to clearify the stuff which is circulating
Help me mod AM NOT A MUSLIM AND AM NOT A BOKO HARAM MEMBER..MY LIFE IS AT DENGER...IF YOU CAN TAKE IT DOWN I WILL BE GREATFULL
MOD OAM4J AND MYND44 HELP AND AM SUSPECTING THAT FORMAL POSTER PLEASE
These is the video http://sendvid.com/m1oo7tff
Although there are many gaps in your story, but if what you narrated was what took place, I would advise you walk into a police station and hand yourself over to them. Trust me, this could grow bigger than you think and you may not be able to wriggle out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by ZUBY77(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
agwu123:
How can you just meet somebody online and he proposed to you that he was going to help you to US, you agreed. You didn't only agree but you left the South-East and traveled far to the Maiduguri (North- East) for same purpose. Maiduguri of all places, my guy you are too desperate and can do anything to achieve your aim.

Just thank God you came out alive cause your greediness could have landed you to your early grave.

We are always quick to blame people on why they did what they did as if we never did something we regretted.

We all jump up with joy each time we read how a couple met on Facebook or Twitter but quick to blame those that didn't work out.

Life is complex and people from poor country like Nigeria would do anything to go to rich country like USA. People Climb into airplane tire holes to get out of Nigeria.
I have seen people who traveled to Europe through Sahara desert.

My point is, I don't blame the young man. He did well by coming out quick to denounce the claim. It would have been worse if he didn't know his way to the Internet.

I don't blame Godwin.
I will help him leave Nigeria if I can because the tag will be too much to bear if he stays back.
Unless of course he is connected to BH for real, which I doubt.

10 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by sweetcocoa(f): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
How do we know your story is true? Everybody is a suspect these days.

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by eleko1: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ur tales nor sweet undecided.U mean u RUNS while Ur caPtors dey gist with their AK 47 undecided? U Need. Combination of Daura and Burutai melicinE
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Psylas(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
godwin2345:
I latter find out ahman is from syria...am tryimg to get is picture from facebook but he took down is account
Lai muhammad
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Compliant(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
godwin2345:
Ayman called me. To come to borno state to meet a friend who will help me with visa processing these stuff happen ealy last month.

Then why didnt you report the matter to law enforcement agency since early last month when it actually happened ?

you are not giving us the full information

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by iyb(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
lies from the depths of hell. Chai naija people can lie anyhow undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wether you were forced or you wanted to join BH and chickened out is not important.

Go to the office of rhe public defender

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by sweetcocoa(f): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
madridguy:
The OP should stop fooling himself. What do you mean he want to help you with US Visa? Do you mean Terrorist will allow you to go back to the park where you escaped?
I think this nigga was going to join boko haram for monetary reasons but fear got the best of him, he pretended to be with them and then disappeared, which in turn led to the release of the video, that was made as leverage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by TippyTop(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
This guy claiming to be Godwin is just a Nairaland troll.
This guy is as fake as Buhari's certificate, they both don't exist.
I don't believe this is the real Godwin Okoh.

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by ZUBY77(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
madridguy:
Give him a slack.
Is he worse than you that defend everything Buhari does? Even the massacre of Shiite Muslims and harmless Ipob members remembering their dead heroes?

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by whoawa(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bro is not ur fault, what happened to u can happen to anyone, pls try n go police station and report this case if u have not. It help help u alot in future
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by ponpon(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
It's obvious Godwin2345 is not totally sincere, nothing goes for nothing, you were invited by an individual that he would help you to USA, to go and, for,.... You knew you were being recruited to fight for ISIS and you felt you would abscond when you get to America, you don't understand the network of these people, now you are in more danger.

Someone wants to help you to USA, it's now borno you decide to meet up, in a hotel, to collect?, or was it h*mosexu*l package?

Your former pictures and videos, your look normal die, you weren't under pressure, you had your own intention, and you probably failed your side of the bargain, they decided to expose you.

Why would they have a copy of your passport, you better go to the DSS and tell them how you contacted the network recruiting. You wan play scam, he bounce bank.

Tell the whole truth and you would see how people would rally to at least clear your name that you aren't a terrorist, because now to me you seem a terrorist and thus might be another plan to recruit more people or prove something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by eleko1: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin embarassed grin. Shouting MAY DAY! MAY DAY! MAY DAY
lastpage:

First, you need to contact Newspapers and TV stations to publicize your "new" story.

2.) You need to print ALL your conversations (from your own profile) that lead to this meeting that made you end-up in Maiduguri

3.) You need to ask the TV stations like Channels and Newspaper, to lead you into contacting the DSS. Explain you rstory with evidence to back it up

Hopefully, if you cooperate fully with Security Agencies, you case may still be redeemable!

But honestly, it will take a miracle for any one to trust or believe you.
You are in deep shyte!..

**Dead Man Walking** **Dead Man Walking***

Lastpage!
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Jabioro: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
You need to be sincere with your story zone so that by the we all put it on analysis table we can see your mistakes and where the prank stood and where terrorism await.all you said so far,to me is still work and pull trigger story ...your formal Face book password and information cam be displayed,the guru will brings restore all your last three to six months activities for all to determine ,the name of hotel and location,and does it take you long to report such poo to security agent Just suggestions..
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by godwin2345: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
ZUBY77:

We are always quick to blame people on why they did what they did as if we never did something we regretted.

We all jump up with joy each time we read how a couple met on Facebook or Twitter but quick to blame those that didn't work out.

Life is complex and people from poor country like Nigeria would do anything to go to rich country like USA. People Climb into airplane tire holes to get out of Nigeria.
I have seen people who traveled to Europe through Sahara desert.

My point is, I don't blame the young man. He did well by coming out quick to denounce the claim. It would have been worse if he didn't know his way to the Internet.

I don't blame Godwin.
I will help him leave Nigeria if I can because the tag will be too much to bear if he stays back.
Unless of course he is connected to BH for real, which I doubt.

I dont't know why they are not beliving me i put up my number 08038818436 anybody who is doubting am ready to explain my self to the last i dint put everything on writing please you people should help any way please bloggers help please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.