Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member (61602 Views)

Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story / Okoh Godwin Boko Haram Murder Confession / Okoh Godwin Finally releases his BOKO HARAM MEMBERSHIP FORM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by MartinsIfeco1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
slap1:
OK. Na God save you. I was already looking out for you in Owerri.grin
Does he leave in O town?
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Marotzke(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
When a half educated, silly idiot decides to play an expensive prank,this is what you get.
I don't know of any grand pinnacle suites in Maiduguri, but Pinnacle hotel and suites is an upscale hotel besides a military facility off the Maiduguri by pass, near the airport.

Most people who lodge there, don't usually enter Maiduguri by Bus.
If it is the Pinnacle that I know of, there must have been a reservation fully paid for , before you were allowed to stay and wait for your Ayman and friends for two days.
From your Narrative, no body, not even Niger delta Avengers will waste 20k a night hotel on you for four days , not to talk of cash strapped Isis.
Apart from the bus receipt, there is no other evidence that you stepped your feet inside Maiduguri.
With 500 naira, a crooked cashier could have issued that ticket to you, with out you leaving Owerri, Aba or Umuahia.
My take is that you watched too much Isis video and your warped and lazy mind took control of a bad situation.

. Even your rendition of the pledge of allegiance shows that you can't even copy and read what is before you.
You stayed back in Owerri, did an allegiance video extracted from the Internet and posted it back into Internet. What were you expecting? Applause?

That you can put your phone number on a public forum explains why you can post your data page on a prank video. It shows an idiot feeling smart. No security consciousness.
I believe that the reason why you have not been picked up, is that the DSS does not have the resources to waste on fools and idiots.

Postscript; the background on the original video does not depict anywhere inside Pinnacle hotel. I will agree with the person that said you made that video in Owerri.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by slap1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
MartinsIfeco1:
Does he leave in O town?

Yes, according to the initial post.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Lifehack: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBHE9tAOLqs[/flash]

See the said okon Godwin' taking Boko haram oath.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Wait OO!

U Be Idoma Or Igbo??

Ur Name Sound Idoma
as if u de my mind, exactly my thoughts. I think he is Idoma, Idomas spell oko with a 'h' as in 'okoh'
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by remsonik(f): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
I can't believe people are wasting time on this silly Godwin boy,you made that video in owerri
Why not take a picture when you got to the park? You don't look like someone who took an oath under duress in that video. Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by willibounce1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
I pity this guy. If DSS catch you ehn, you go talk the one way you no do. You told the kidnappers you forgot something at the park and they allowed you to go? E be like say you dey mad. You are not even intelligent at all. And some ppl believe the ipod tout.

I really pray the DSS will come after you. Your fellow senseless touts will learn a lesson when DSS finish with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Wadosky(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2016
i have no pity for this fool'imo state people and islam though.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2016
sonnie10:
This is just my opinion about the whole of this story. Because I understand the environment in Nigeria, and the extent people would go to achieve their goals, so I will give my perspective. The story does not add up and it is surrounded by suspicious undertones. First, let me be clear on this, for those who know how asylum works, they won't be surprised with my position. No be say I wan knock the guy's job but to inform people on the other side of this story.

The premise is that if one comes up with a good story, especially if there is a claim that the individual's life is at risk, then he may gain asylum from one of the Western countries. This in essence is the background of this particular story.

Who goes to Borno to process visa? Borno of all places at this point in time! Why Borno? The answer is simple, to establish the story. Without linking the story to Borno which is a hot zone, known for the activities of BH and by extension terrorism the evidence won't be complete. Any story teller wants a captivating story to win attention and build more evidence, whether there are true or not.

Time and space will not permit to continue, but in my view, none of these ever happened. No one went to Borno, no one was abducted, no one was asked to denounce his faith. Someone is seeking attention form cheap publicity on Nairaland, someone wants to seek asylum. In fact, someone needs to be invited over by the police.

I do not know this person neither do I have anything with him, but I know the environment he lives in. Shalom!

Of boy, I promote you to AIG with immediate effect. You don talk the whole thing finish..

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by sonnie10: 12:47am On Jun 08, 2016
og2711:

Of boy, I promote you to AIG with immediate effect. You don talk the whole thing finish..

In those day of Abacha and NADECO, many guys used that story line enter abroad. Dem come dey claim say Abacha dey pursue them. Na so all guys come dey find NADECO ID card pass visa self. Guys just dey claim political activist up and down then. Just of recent, some people still used female genital mutilation (FGM) story enter abroad. The story be say their community people want to force their daughter to do FGM.

If you no fear nija, you are on your own!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Gboliwe: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Seems it's been taken down.

I have seen it already. Thanks
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by MisterSamuBrown: 3:48am On Jun 08, 2016
This man fool fool to think we will believe he was prisnoer and they make him make video.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by sweeneyjaay(m): 5:59am On Jun 08, 2016
At first I didn't want to comment but somfin ain't right with ur story, u escaped by telling them u forgot something at the park and they let u go? Wat did u forget that they had to let u go? You already signed up (according to u forcibly) ders nofin u forget that they will let u go alone unless Dem be mumu. Well u need to proof ur where about for the past yr wat you've been doing with evidence for me to believe u. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by vickylala239: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2016
ollah1:

Why are writing like a phool? Let's pretend he is truly a Muslim, does that stop him from having DSS contacts and releasing it to the public based on the present situation the guy finds himself?

Has he been pasting numbers prior to this scenario?

You should be running for your own life too, after all muslims surrounds you.

Phoool

You should think before you talk/ write

Bros Hmmm.....

Everyone has to bcareful nw...

Anytin concerning Muslim,borno someone has to b on d watch....

So dss number cnt b gotten from net?....

wen I drop Dat post,I knew we Hv Muslims here,Dey knw am saying d truth.....
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by CarrotAndStick: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2016
lastpage:

First, you need to contact Newspapers and TV stations to publicize your "new" story.

2.) You need to print ALL your conversations (from your own profile) that lead to this meeting that made you end-up in Maiduguri

3.) You need to ask the TV stations like Channels and Newspaper, to lead you into contacting the DSS. Explain you rstory with evidence to back it up

Hopefully, if you cooperate fully with Security Agencies, you case may still be redeemable!

But honestly, it will take a miracle for any one to trust or believe you.
You are in deep shyte!..

**Dead Man Walking** **Dead Man Walking***

Lastpage!
Excellent! But the idiot has already taken down his Facebook account!
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by CarrotAndStick: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2016
ponpon:
Godwin2345 if you stop prevaricating this can actually put you on the spot, you can get to that America and even feature on cnn and they would use you to study the recruitment network if you are willing, you can help them decipher and break the scams.
And remain in America forever. You don't what network these terrorists operate. You just don't know.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by CarrotAndStick: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2016
tbaba1234:

Too many holes in the story... They just allowed him to escape?
It was after he escaped that they uploaded his video on the Internet. The guy is silly!

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by CarrotAndStick: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2016
ZUBY77:

Not really, unless he is telling lies, which I will find out before doing a thing.

All these things are just for one section of the country to tag Igbos as terrorists too. Nothing else.
I know how they rallied around Baba Suwe to deny he had no drugs with him when he was caught red handed at MM airport.

That's why Nigeria is never heading anywhere.
The Media is open to everyone now, thanks to the Internet. Unlike when all the media houses where controlled by one tribe.
Yes. A whole lot of people from the SW would like to see/hear the end of this guy simply because he's Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2016
vickylala239:

Bros Hmmm.....

Everyone has to bcareful nw...

Anytin concerning Muslim,borno someone has to b on d watch....

So dss number cnt b gotten from net?....

wen I drop Dat post,I knew we Hv Muslims here,Dey knw am saying d truth.....

Was there a time we weren't supposed to be careful.

By your logic, anything concerning Christian, Naija Delta someone has to be on the watch right?

What truth were you saying that they knew? This is how you use social media to spread hate filled messages

On this same thread, someone posted regarding Jehovah Witnesses being only the true Christians and nothing will make him leave for another church. No be same Jesus dem dey call for other churches and what confirms to him that Jehovah witnesses re truly the only true christains
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by ebujany(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2016
Marotzke:
When a half educated, silly idiot decides to play an expensive prank,this is what you get.
I don't know of any grand pinnacle suites in Maiduguri, but Pinnacle hotel and suites is an upscale hotel besides a military facility off the Maiduguri by pass, near the airport.

Most people who lodge there, don't usually enter Maiduguri by Bus.
If it is the Pinnacle that I know of, there must have been a reservation fully paid for , before you were allowed to stay and wait for your Ayman and friends for two days.
From your Narrative, no body, not even Niger delta Avengers will waste 20k a night hotel on you for four days , not to talk of cash strapped Isis.
Apart from the bus receipt, there is no other evidence that you stepped your feet inside Maiduguri.
With 500 naira, a crooked cashier could have issued that ticket to you, with out you leaving Owerri, Aba or Umuahia.
My take is that you watched too much Isis video and your warped and lazy mind took control of a bad situation.

. Even your rendition of the pledge of allegiance shows that you can't even copy and read what is before you.
You stayed back in Owerri, did an allegiance video extracted from the Internet and posted it back into Internet. What were you expecting? Applause?

That you can put your phone number on a public forum explains why you can post your data page on a prank video. It shows an idiot feeling smart. No security consciousness.
I believe that the reason why you have not been picked up, is that the DSS does not have the resources to waste on fools and idiots.

Postscript; the background on the original video does not depict anywhere inside Pinnacle hotel. I will agree with the person that said you made that video in Owerri.

He's been arrested

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by fashrola(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2016
Compliant:

Then why didnt you report the matter to law enforcement agency since early last month when it actually happened ?

you are not giving us the full information

probably he thought it's gonna be a free ride to America until some conditions were given which was not favourable to him... so he chickened out thereby the "guaranteed clips" were published to blackmail him...
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by nggozzz: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2016
ebujany:

He's been arrested

How do you know that?
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by longhotsummer(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2016
na am bi di shame fo e countri. he go die lik fowl.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Bellfun(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2016
Godwin...hmmmm

How will you explain to your family,friends and siblings that you have successfully planted your name on the wanted lists of the DSS,DMI,Police,NSA,CIA,FBI and other security agencies? ??

Benin Republic will never grant you a Visa to set a foot on their land!

You're a Dead Man Walking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by IMSU2011: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
A tree is known by its fruit and Godwin you are a liar. If we see your tongue we will see it black, black like your soul. Mumu
angry
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by nggozzz: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Does he look in pains with a gun to his head noooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBHE9tAOLqs
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by kelvin4sure(m): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Okoh abeg turn ur self in soonest. DSS is last of your worries, consider what the boko haram do when dey see how you portray dem now lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by kelvin4sure(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Proper9ja(m): 12:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by bqlekan(m): 1:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Oga o
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by tollytexy(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2016
He faked all the stories to be famous.. Most of these recruited terrorists can't even read or fill forms.. U ppl fell for these cheap scams grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.