Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Windoes 10 Upgrade - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windoes 10 Upgrade (771 Views)

User Sues Microsoft Over Windows 10 Upgrade, Wants Windows 7 Back Or $600M / Free Windows 10 Upgrade To End Today / Woman Sues Microsoft And Gets $10,000 For Forcing Windows 10 Upgrade On Her Comp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Windoes 10 Upgrade by rawdpiper(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hi tech guys, I'm planning on getting a system with windows8/8.1 OS but it will be after July 29 which is the expiring date for free upgrade to windows 10. So I'm thinking of download the ISO file of windows 10 pro and keeping it till then. Would it work that way? Thus I have this questions:

Where do I get to download the ISO file especially all-in-one type?
How do I burn to a USB drive, boot and install from the USB drive?
If I'm asked for activation key during or after the installation process what do I do?
If there are other things you guys can advice me to do to enable me install and run the windows 10 OS, I would appreciate it.

Please moderators can you move this to the front page to gain more attention and respenses?
Thank you.
Re: Windoes 10 Upgrade by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
If you upgrade directly from microsoft. It ain't gonna xpire no more. It will only stop being free on July 29th.

My advise is that the best is upgrade directly from microsoft. All these isp files always have bugs in one wayor the other.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders / Need Someone To Unlock Spectranet Mifi For Me / What Is The LSA Retransmit Interval? How To Set It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.