Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:29 AM

What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex (34100 Views)

I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! / Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. / Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by Engr2016: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dear Nairalanders particularly construction professionals, please can anyone out there give a correct estimate in terms of cost and materials of a 2 bedroom decking in Ijoko Ogun State. Kindly see the rough schematic diagram of the project. My focus is just the decking only.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by mufutau55(m): 1:19am On Jun 08, 2016
With no dimensions, even Einstein can't help you.

Hajji M.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by Engr2016: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hajji M.
[/quote]
mufutau55:
Hajji M.

Hajj M! I love your response, very funny o! Anyway, like I said in the post, its just a schematic diagram for a possible estimate. The entire floor area is just like a standard 2 bedroom flat. You can kindly help by giving a quote for decking a 2 bedroom flat. I will get the full design plan with dimensions from the architect but I just want to have the idea for now. Thanks
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by mufutau55(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Engr2016:

Hajji M.
Hajji M.

Hajj M! I love your response, very funny o! Anyway, like I said in the post, its just a schematic diagram for a possible estimate. The entire floor area is just like a standard 2 bedroom flat. You can kindly help by giving a quote for decking a 2 bedroom flat. I will get the full design plan with dimensions from the architect but I just want to have the idea for now. Thanks

Yes.. I tried to throw some humour into messages so the OP don't take it as an insult..

Unless any person who had done a decking for a standard two bedrooms before, the estimates is not easy to give without dimension.
More reason you have not received some response. I did a decking recently for and area of 12m x 17m and with about three standard bedrooms ensuite and a Livingroom and Kitchen.. the total bedrooms for up and down is 7 bedrooms ensuite, it cost me around N2.6m
and another 300k for Omo-Oniles. So just take it from there. I know yours will not be that much of a cost o. But it will be around N1.xm if not close to two. The materials has gone up too.. so factor that into your costs.

Hajji M.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by adebaxton(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
@ Engr2016

Having 2 bedroom downstairs automatically shows you will want to deck the whole area upstairs which could be another 4bedroom upstairs.
I suggest you get the proper dimension of the proposed structure upstairs in order to acertain the cost involved.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by mufutau55(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
adebaxton:

Your sense of humor is unparalleled.

Abi, my brother... BabaSala in the making.... se the man still dey alive?

@Engr2016 - This is a good Builder (Adebaxton) who can help you out o...

Hajji M.
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by SirElaw(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2016
All I want is a Frontpage feature. cool
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by VocalWalls: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2016
You can't just tell on paper.

Cost Of Remodelling Your Home
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by brunofarad(m): 6:59am On Jun 09, 2016
as a conspicuous member of the property section of NAIRALAND.

I think I should pitch me tent here grin

And learn from the builders
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by coolfredo(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2016
I don't know. Today is my birthday so all those born on this day are my twin brothers and sisters I want to know one special girl here to relate with... But before then make una show me love

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by seunlayi(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Nice thread, expertise view needed. I m interested in this

1 Like

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by ibez007(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Don’t know much concerning Decking thou.

But,

1st, you should have Site Engineer(s)
Or better still, standard Bricklayer.

2nd,request for quotation.

3rd,you can get do the pricing(only If you the price tags)

**but, dat numba 3 sha!..
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Wait for the builders ooo
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by chuberg(m): 7:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Engr2016:
Dear Nairalanders particularly construction professionals, please can anyone out there give a correct estimate in terms of cost and materials of a 2 bedroom decking in Ijoko Ogun State. Kindly see the rough schematic diagram of the project. My focus is just the decking only.Thanks

Between 850k to 1M will do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Where are the Engineers?
Abeg make una tell us.
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by Alasi20(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2016
: ) join
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by ceekay247: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Try to get the dimension to aid near accurate estimation (considering 0.05 inflationary rate)
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by remiopash: 7:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Assuming the size of the decking is 12m by 24m considering the size of the rooms that the decking will be laid on;can anyone in the house tell me the actual amount needed to do the decking?
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by PassingShot(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2016
chuberg:

Between 850k to 1M will do it.
I think he will need nothing less than 1.2m. Roofing a standard 2 bedroom flat will cost about 800k if good materials are used.
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by fendorf(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2016
Contact us for your Granite and sharpsand 07064696356
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by LazyWasterners: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Engr2016:
I will list material for u.
20tonnes of granite @ 50k each, 90bags of cement @1500 each, 160pieces of plank of 12ft @900 each, 2trips of sand@13k each, 1bag of 3" nail and half bag of 2" nail @ 7k each, 2tanks of 4000capacity tank @ Na u sabi k each, labour and supervision 300k, electrical fittings should fall around 50-60k.please I forgot purlins(100lengths). Bamboo (100 lengths for over long).
Sorry I didn't add the most useful material! Steel! You will need 150length of 12mm@1200, 50lengths of 8mm@650, 30lengths of 16mm @1850 and 10kg of binding wire @3k

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by stanisbaratheon: 7:32am On Jun 09, 2016
coolfredo:
I don't know. Today is my birthday so all those born on this day are my twin brothers and sisters I want to know one special girl here to relate with... But before then make una show me love

That phrase ''show me love'' is peculier to some certain people.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by deliveryboy: 7:32am On Jun 09, 2016
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
. You are badt cheesy
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by victorazy(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2016
1.8million
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by Bimpsyyyyy: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Contact a cost engineer like me adebimpeakinrinola@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by stanisbaratheon: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2016
It depends really. Moreso there's no dimension in your drawing and you need to specify the thickness of the decking you want and the reinforcement needed in that slab deck.
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by abdulrazat(m): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2016
I think you should pitch a door from the dining to kitchen. Look closely and see to that.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by sanchos9607(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2016
Not more that N750-N800k total (in my opinion). Just follow Lazywesterner's lead.

Sorry also add 200k for 8 an 10mm steel reinforcement and workmanship
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by 4nobody4every1: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2016
cool
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by itsmetoosin: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Include the dimensions for a more realistic estimate.

You said its a 2-bedroom duplex, (is)are there no bedroom(s) on the upper floor, because you already have 2 on the ground floor.
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by aypumpin123(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2016
Goodmorning Nairalanders,this is my first time of commenting here and here is what I need to say abt this topic, two years ago,i did the decking of my 3 bedroom flat and all ensuit..i spent 850k so for the so called decking as at now due to the economic whatever,it will cost nothing less that 1million..
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex by dontel(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2016
I don't have idea about that but I think the idea of passing through the living room from the kitchen to the dining room is not acceptable by me. my opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4th Mainland Bridge Paths From Lekki, Ajah, Ikorodu And Ojodu Berger / Stucco paint, marcopolo luxury and other decorative wall finishes / Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.