Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka (2841 Views)

Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. / Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Ogun State For Dating Their Next Door Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by missNGLatest: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2016

Two brothers were embroiled in a brutal fight that led to the death of one of the brothers after they learnt both were dating the same woman today Tuesday June 7 2016, NGLatest can exclusively report.

The victim (pictured) who was a final year part-time student at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State was said to have found out his brother was also dating his girlfriend. The duo engaged each other in a fight but the other party won after he stabbed the victim on his neck and on the stomach (congrats on winning the fight).

The lifeless body of the victim was brought to Regina Caeli Hospital in Awka and afterwards deposited in a mortuary.

Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/graphic-man-stabs-brother-to-death-for.html

lalasticlala seun

Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by jovialSoul001(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
chyyy horiffic. well me don book is space FP tins
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by rawpadgin(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
fvcking idiot! honestly, it beats my imagination how peeps will be fighting over a woman. women wen easy to get!

Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by eleko1: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
OH! Nah Dem Israelites aka Igbos. Killing,grabbing,cocaine is their hobby sad undecided.
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by hertz9te(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lolz,,,,congrats At Winning The Fight,,,are You Real?
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by Onyeval212(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
End time brothers chasing after an end time girl.
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by operandus(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rest in peace where is the Lady in question.......oya come and start mourning........ .meanwhile the other Jerk should proceed to Kirikiri maximum for as long as it takes while the bae might have settled down with her main man before the MURDERER is freed.......who lost...the family of the two FOOOOLS. embarassed
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by ENDTIMELIFE: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
END TIME IS NEAR , BROTHER KILLING HIS BLOOD BROTHER, SISTER KILLING HER BLOOD SISTER. UNDER AGE RAPE EVERYWHERE , ACCIDENTS ,RITUALIST , KIDNAPPING & MURDER EVERYWHERE. FATHER KILLING HIS OWN SON ACCUSING THE SON FOR SLEEPING WITH HIS OWN SISTER. END TIME IS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by pweetylivia(f): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
lol. Na so the babe hot reach? wey 2 brothers dey fight over her. But the babe wicked sha. Make I siddon read comments
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by Oksman(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
OH! Nah Dem Israelites aka Igbos. Killing,grabbing,cocaine is their hobby

Don't speak ill of the dead. Can't believe this pus came out of a healthy orifice, shame.
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by theEYe21(f): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
If women are easy to get why are men fighting over them grin it depends on what you mean, pussy are easy to get but love is hard to get from a woman. Pussy and love are very different.
rawpadgin:
fvcking idiot! honestly, it beats my imagination how peeps will be fighting over a woman. women wen easy to get!
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 08, 2016
i ve always said this.. women will be the death of men

Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by crackhouse(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2016
biggest fool. idiots and piece of shi..t
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by missNGLatest: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2016
Oksman:
OH! Nah Dem Israelites aka Igbos. Killing,grabbing,cocaine is their hobby

Don't speak ill of the dead.
Can't believe this pus came out of a healthy orifice, shame.

Have sense for God's sake. cheesy

lalasticlala come and see o
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by tonididdy(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2016
subject:woman

just like in the movie TROY.....women.....hmmm....
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by onosprince(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2016
All because of pvssy
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by Francis95(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2016
had it been he was single..
Rip Finest
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by eightsin(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Flee from evils.
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by mamachizzy(f): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
This thing happened in a hostel near my hostel when I was in skul. To say am surprised this guy could stab his own brother, then I will be a liar. Any time any bad thing happens in that street, it must be in that hostel. A hostel full with miscreants. Rest in peace dear, u were one of the few good ones in that hostel. Make that ur bleach bleach brother rot in jail idiot!!!!
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by Emyemyberry(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
mamachizzy:
This thing happened in a hostel near my hostel when I was in skul. To say am surprised this guy could stab his own brother, then I will be a liar. Any time any bad thing happens in that street, it must be in that hostel. A hostel full with miscreants. Rest in peace dear, u were one of the few good ones in that hostel. Make that ur bleach bleach brother rot in jail idiot!!!!
too bad 4 u,4 ur information we are not miscreants,secondly the fight wasn't about 2 brothers dating a girl,but the deceased asking the brother not to bring the girl to their room
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by mamachizzy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Emyemyberry:
too bad 4 u,4 ur information we are not miscreants,secondly the fight wasn't about 2 brothers dating a girl,but the deceased asking the brother not to bring the girl to their room

I knw. I was told what happened. Has anything good ever come out of that hostel? Tell urself the truth. I really don't care what happened but a brother killing his brother is a taboo. its an abomination
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by wins18(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
say no to violence
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by marshalcarter: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oyaaaaa

9ja teen wolf cheesy grin
Re: Graphic: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Dating His Girlfriend In Awka by Islie: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2016

Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). / See How A Man Confused Some Robbers On New Year Day That Got People Talking / They Embarass Him For Driving The Lamborghini Because His Black