Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (68995 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by openmine(m): 1:48am On Jun 10, 2016
fortunechy:
Trust galz,i dey craze!!!the last time i stop trusting is wen i wz in j.s 3.My gal frnd left me cuz of a guy dt bought her HB pencil.
cheesy
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by chachanga: 1:49am On Jun 10, 2016
dante300:

Thanx for that prayer,I wish u the same and even much more.

Too late bro
I got mine and got over it after falling flat on my face 2ce swearing I'd Neva fall again but did again.

Wen ur dis sold out on a chick's concert tickets, the only other best line is the "bolt outta da blue" jolt that makes one see light, life and value in other worthier ladies besides the fact that it's ur life, destiny and purposes fulfillment potential that ur putting on the line here.

Getting married to da wrong woman for the wrong reasons sortsa puts a "$low" on dat roll or even puts a stop to it for many sensitive dudes for all the years it takes to recover ur groove, drive and self.

OR how d'ya fink ur gonna carry if she were to dump yer a$$ 3kids down da road well into marriage?! Or you found the kids you were cuddling, loving & raising and nurturing all these years weren't even urs to start with?! Won't da heart attack come fast and easy then?!

Look beyond d pun, tha satire, let's get less defensive, hell, I even apologise for comic cracks at yer BUt ..let'$ reason it 2geda because we've got that picture-perfect "bro!" moment here right now and there's a gr8 possibility that:

"the lady might be playing wiv a lot more than ur money. U owe it to urself, to God, ur family, ur unborn kids and prolly we ur Nland bros a duty to get to da bottom of dis, get yourself right and come up tops on dis, alright?! wink

No time bro. Only one life, u aint coming back, remember? Kids younger than us are dying everyday, the Creator's gotta be keeping us for better reasons than nursing romantic heart-sores?! We got a generation to affect for good so sir i say :

Game Up, don't go Clark Kent on us, she ain't no Kryptonite!. Go with God bro & may da FORCE be with You! cool wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by sashishalom(f): 6:51am On Jun 10, 2016
Youngpo413:
since there are no more wife materials nowadays, marriage is less important, no sane man will marry a hoe cos that's what we have in abundance these days.

Your definition of marriage also attracts the kind of person you want to settle down with...some dont even do it for love sef..what's your definition of marriage?what type of lady are you trying to attract?...hope you OK tho?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by eyitayoboy(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Well, here's my candid tot... re-trace ur journey into love, what was it like before she started her Ph.d. At 32, yes! She could still cheat on u if ur not d one she'd love to marry. Even If she's a guru, she can do all dat wit u not left in d dark. Let's face fact, somefin is wrong! Anoda point, understand ur not all she has, r d parent complaining also? R dey aware dey can't get der dorta at a certain tym everyday? If it's yes! Den relax ur mind, she cud b another truthful loving crazy girl. Observe all dis n relax ur spirit

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by smokey12345: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2016
The issue of trust with girls nowadays is not to be talked about..even the one under your nose is even playing you not to talk about the one that is far from you.. Tell it to her and ask her the reason and make sure you go to her school and if she swicth off her phone in the evening while you guys are together, Then my brother, Run for your dear Life...I have girls that are really ready for marriage if you need one...have a nice day bro
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by habsydiamond(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Yeepa!!! This lady don dey finish this guy emotionally small small. Only God knows the true of the mata.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by AmyOby1(f): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2016
pcguru1:
Could be the stress of PHD or she might just want personal time, during my time in school , I switched off my devices because I really wanted no calls and just alone time, maybe you need to take your attention, at 32 I sincerely doubt she's gonna start playing games.
it could be as a result of stress, someone at her age is too old for games, try and be patient or make her your wife as soon as possible
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by AmyOby1(f): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2016
smokey12345:
The issue of trust with girls nowadays is not to be talked about..even the one under your nose is even playing you not to talk about the one that is far from you.. Tell it to her and ask her the reason and make sure you go to her school and if she swicth off her phone in the evening while you guys are together, Then my brother, Run for your dear Life...I have girls that are really ready for marriage if you need one...have a nice day bro
talking about trust in a relationship, don't blame only the girls because guys are not meant to be trusted as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by anigbajumo(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2016
tbliss22:

Guy I won't lie to you, she's playing you and you knew it. Why on earth will my girl continuously switch off her mobile every evening? U get time I beg!!!

If I ask you as my girl, once, twice and by the third time I'm sure you will see my body language that I'm done with the relationship.

If na the PhD dey worry am, I beg tell her to chill that very soon she will join association of "single matured un-married educated" (S.M.U.E) ladies. Them plenty for lagos like water.......

Arant Nonsense!!!

Lol u dey craz no b small
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by tbliss22(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2016
anigbajumo:

Lol u dey craz no b small

grin abi na, them just like to dey form as if what is under them is more than that hole and 2 fleshy stuff on their chest.

Arrant Nonsense!!
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by anigbajumo(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2016
tbliss22:

grin abi na, them just like to dey form as if what is under them is more than that hole and 2 fleshy stuff on their chest.

Arrant Nonsense!!

Lol,funny dude.

G,da Nigga is totally in Love nd da poor gal don't appreciate his efforts at all......

May b na one sugar daddy dey Polish her Kitty kat every evening.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by chigomiced: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
dante300:

I wasn't drunk when I clearly wrote every evening....when she is with me in her 4lines are consistently active like cr7 but when she returns to school her line is inconsistent like memphis depay.

when she is with me in her 4lines are consistently active like cr7 but when she returns to school her line is inconsistent like memphis depay.

When she with you she a church girl, when she with me she a IndecentStar

pour it up remix
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by chigomiced: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.

dating a woman in Nigeria is like the EPL

every datable babe in Nigeria has like 6-8 guys wey fit die un-top her mata

having this in mind, i try as much to get to the top 2 on her top 10 list
i usually start as the under-dog and later catapult myself to the top wiff ma-skills (A-Game)

one thing is to get to the top- another is to stay at the top but many guys fail to realize this and fulter as soon as dey becum the main guy thier by giving the bachup guy a slight advantage.

op should get his actz together and improve his game.... you need to be on your A-game in order to keep the babe loyal to you cool

give her a reason not to leave you without even telling her.....
be the guy other ladies wanna be wiff
if other ladies talk about you in good light (an i swear they do talk) she would definitely hold you tight
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by smokey12345: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
well...but can i just tell you something now and i am not saying it cos i am a guy... guy do love more than girls, I mean Guy can date you for you but 98 percent girls date with reasons..

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by mamaafrik(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
dante300:

Will do just that
hmmm,op just do dis,tomorrow in the early hour of the day,call her and tell her u'll be having an official or business assignmnt around her city side (tell her it'll be saturday or sunday),with dis ,request her full address(the one u can dab into ar house and room without needing to call,as her fone no dey go na),den,afta dat let her be for a while with u not showing any sign(she migth wana knw which sunday,tell u rnt sure but once ur oga or client approve d deal u'll come),den on a day,preferably saturday or friday evening,dash into her building unannounced(u'll say u tried to inform her d other evening but her phone was off),make the visitation a late one such dat u'll sleep over(as u cant afford to pay 4 any hotel) ,now over there dont make it a discrete visit,fluant it that she' engaged to u ,study her ,is she acting funny?,is she restless,or confused?,is somehow reluctant?,is her phone now on?,NOTE THE TIME U CAME IN,DEN TELL HER U'LL LIKE TO USE HER PHONE TO CALL SOM1 WHO WONT PICK UR CALL IF U CALL HIM WITH UR LINE,did she call anyone around d time u came in?,note wat she saved the number(u suspect )with and check d msg conversation with her and the numba if possible,DID SHE CALL( u spend on her too),and also notice the way she introduced you to her neighbours and there reactions, are they like,"wow,so u are the one?",welcome or dey just dey luk?,now the very last thing is,ask her where u can get a drug 4 urself a drug(eye,nose name),or look 4 any person(s)(preferably a guy) THAT IS CLOSE TO HER HOUSE,when u get dere,act like a stranger who likes her and just trying to get info. Abt her b4 approaching her for a date,ask if d person think she seeing any guy or engaged",TRY ALL THE ABOVE,YOU KNOW THE TRUTH.if u man enuf ni though.,thank me later and let's knw ur findings.thank me later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Lalaity: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
victorazy:

Them dey marry woman free for una village? All is about moni. Before man can embark on marriage now he MUST budget atleast N600k and how many ppl have that?

You've no business dating if you aren't ready for marriage. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
dante300:
Lol @ ruby...
Wish u were seriuos.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:

This is harsh bro. Don't be like this what he did was brave and a true testament to love. What is happening is unreciprocated love ....something we all face at least once in life till we learn to settle for the love we deserve. It doesn't make him a mugu he was in love ....everyone has been a fool for love at least once. Dante take each day as it comes if there's one thing I have learnt from my relationship is you can never control people and their habits you can only adapt. Sometimes you see love but they don't.

She may be cheating ...She may be innocent I don't think insulting him will help him deal

I am so sorry for calling you a fool for love OP

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by carlos1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
These guys aren't telling u d bitter truth. see eh, DAT ur babe is not just cheating on u, she z a runs girl. I experienced d same thing 2 yrs back n I dumped her fucking a**. DumP her now

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by saaedlee: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.

I quoted this to keep as a reference
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
dante300:

I wish I could turn back the hand of the clock..... This is someone I ve spent well over 2mill supporting her education....
Life is a mystery.
Here i am since i was 18 supporting my education. If not for God's mercies sef i for no fit do anything.
Well...
Just do what you know will make you happy and give you peace.
I really do feel sorry for your situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta / Hisbah Nabs Man, Woman Having ‘public Sex’ In Zamfara Motor Park (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.