Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (68992 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
TRy call her in the morning and ask her why her phone normally switch off in th night because some girls dont pick call late in the night.. sme to my girl also..i no hw u feel...
Whenever I ask why she will turn the issue upside down...she will start saying I am a complain box...it is out of respect that I haven't fixed a hidden camera in her crib or pay someone to study her movement. Don't just know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by fabulous85: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

What do u advice....@35do I actually stop and solve my problem or I should walk away and start a whole new relationship that could be worse?
i think a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. if you marry her communication will be a big issue. forget age am also close to 35 but i was just an atm machine to her so i walked away, i value my happiness. sit her down tell her what you feel and ur suspicions if she does not change,walk away

10 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2016
ave u try to sit here down try talk some sense on her head.. and hw many year have both if u been together...
dante300:

Whenever I ask why she will turn the issue upside down...she will start saying I am a complain box...it is out of respect that I haven't fixed a hidden camera in her crib or pay someone to study her movement. Don't just know what to do.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Perfectionist11: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2016
Did u say ALWAYS in d EVENING?..
Is she financially stable?..coz that's d time "runz babes" usually resume 4 work..

4give ma tenor abeg.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by sashishalom(f): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2016
Am a lady and her actions are not justifiable even to me as a lady...those talking about her age are getting it wrong...av seen married women with matured kids behave like babies...i think she is not ready to be serious or shez prolly cheating on you but first calm down,if you cn give her 5k every 2 weeks,you cn be able to go to the neighbouring state where she school nd stay over,you can pay for a hotel,she shud be with you in the evening...i think that can help....its tough but you've got to be strong....cancel the tot of not getting married and having kids...i believe your matured and wanna settle down but it shouldnt cloud your judgement...hope you ok tho?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Agybabe(f): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2016
If this has been on for 5 years, hmmm, that girl is a suspect. She's either living with a man or a man is living with her. Pay her a visit in the evening and spend the night and check if the phone is set to automatically go off at night.
#MaLady

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2016
sashishalom:
Am a lady and her actions are not justifiable even to me as a lady...those talking about her age are getting it wrong...av seen married women with matured kids behave like babies...i think she is not ready to be serious or shez prolly cheating on you but first calm down,if you cn give her 5k every 2 weeks,you cn be able to go to the neighbouring state where she school nd stay over,you can pay for a hotel,she shud be with you in the evening...i think that can help....its tough but you've got to be strong....cancel the tot of not getting married and having kids...i believe your matured and wanna settle down but it shouldnt cloud your judgement...hope you ok tho?
Thank u so much u are so sweet. Appreciate

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by sashishalom(f): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Try not calling her starting now before you pay her a visit like i earlier suggested,get a hold on your sef first,watch your match if any comes up,i believe you have friends that you can chat with nd save yourself the stress of working too much cause you want to meet her needs,i know its not the only reason you working that hard but stop stressing yourself for a while...

Its clear you love her so much,a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage and i believe dante you'll agree with me on this...you said if truly shez dating anoda,shez at loss not you cause your a blessing,i believe you are a blessing...there are a lot of good women out there who would embrace the kind of feeling you have for her cox truly your kind is rare just like the type you are looking for is...i've got to afmit that we ladies are bleeped up atyms,we actually dont know whats good for us until we lose it...Dante am not saying shez cheating on you but if she is well then wad we will advice you bout is how to man up and move forward cox i believe your too emotional,time would tell if she is cheating on you but before that get yourself together,you need some time so pls do what i earlier suggested,i hope you will be ok..i think we've adviced you enough,its left for you to play your part..

Me i need this kind love oo...oluwa provide a boo like dante for me...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by rosieluv(f): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.
naw dat sounds lyk obsession,y nt jes pay her a surprise visit one of dose evenings dan u buggin her room. If her fone is always off every evening,den its suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I wish I could turn back the hand of the clock..... This is someone I ve spent well over 2mill supporting her education....

Dont beat yourelf unecessarily. Look at it like an investment that went bad. You will find someone better who appreciates her man.

8 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Odunharry(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I wish I could turn back the hand of the clock..... This is someone I ve spent well over 2mill supporting her education....
over 2million naira on her?? is she your sister or wife??

10 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Perfectionist11: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=rosieluv post=46377627]
naw dat sounds lyk obsession,y nt jes pay her a surprise visit one of dose evenings dan u buggin her room. If her fone is always off every evening,den its suspicious.

No,in this situation it ain't an obsession..it is investigation..if h goes there unprepared,he might not have d nerve to hold in what he'll come across..he might end up being overly dramatic because of emotional stress.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Odunharry(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2016
When we say many ladies don't like nice guys, they will say it's a lie... Imagine the her attitude towards her husband to be

I can bet there are good ladies on this forum who will do anything to have a guy like you.
Whatever you decide, talk to her again. iF need be you guys sit down and talk again before you walk away from her..
A woman is suppose to advice her husband on finance and possibly be his financial manager but what you have is someone who will drain you both financially and mentally..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Ekugbeh(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.
guy relax ur nerves ok.
Jez giv her a brake, dn't get ursef work up.
Giv her a brake.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2016
pcguru1:
Could be the stress of PHD or she might just want personal time, during my time in school , I switched off my devices because I really wanted no calls and just alone time, maybe you need to take your attention, at 32 I sincerely doubt she's gonna start playing games.
of all d time in d world, its in d night sumone choose to switch of d fone. do u knw most emergency happen qt night?so long we are adult,I bliv u shldnt willing off ur fone for ur personal reason unless light prob or work ethics. u dnt knw wen dt cal dat wld change ur present state wld cum. I feel d lady is living with q man.dat d only reason I can c

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by 4reala(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Her reason is she has not charged her phone or she left her phone in a neighbors room charging....haba 3 phones chargingat the same time....why is it only when she goes back to school...I agree that I am inlove and I don't have apology for that I am only human...if she is actualy cheating on me her and the other guy are the loosers not me...she will only loose a blessing like me....
well, she doesn't realise dat, but the sooner she realises dat, d better for her. But my instinct is telling me dat she is living wit a boy over there. I wld suggest u take a 2day leave offwork, travel to d place, datz if u knw her hostel or dwelling place, get there in the afternoon, meet with her and tell her u will be spending d nyt wit her, either at her home or in an hotel. And if she is staying wit a room mate, let her introduce d room mate to u, and get d room mates number. So dat u can alwaz communicate tru d room mates number if hers is not going thru.
Wit dis, when u come back, u'll knw either to continue or let d bird fly so dat u can consentrate on forging ahead

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by hisawesomeness(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2016
I hav this similar case, she pressed me to get an apartment i did money that I'd use to set it up the apartment she wants me to spend on her makeup kit. This is a 32 yr old working class lady who hopes that we'd get married someday. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by njiasi30(f): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2016
My dear, I know how u feel jare but right now my head is 2 heavy to think well grin but let me try... I know it's nt easy to end everything BC of ur luv 4 her, ur age, and considering how much u spent on her also how long d relationship Ve lasted.

It's nt easy 4 u 2 start all over again, u don't know if d next person will b worst self. When u re in love, its nt easy to let go, even when d signs re clear....Trust is what keeps a relationship going. Dats why Most times couples re advice to b deaf and blind 4 dere relationship to b everlasting grin.

Give her a surprised visit 2 clear ur doubt, talk 2 her and find out things 4 urself. Discuss at length and know d way forward so u can b sure were d relationship is heading....Face to face is better Dan phone talk.

Distance most times affect a relationship, maybe someone over dere Ve taking over her sense of reasoning. Hope she loves u 2, let it don't b dat she's with all dis yrs 4 what she will gain 4rm u. Some women can pretend to d last.

My dear, try and work things out, no relationship is perfect but if at d end it doesn't work out fine, let go and move on with life. Some ppl don't realize what dey Ve until dey lose it by den it will b 2 late.

U seem to b a nice guy, i wish u all d best. grin
#my opinion tho... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by queenfav(f): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2016
lol..she is seeing someone else..E.O.D!

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by McWhillion(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Bro don't be naive. How can your gf of 5 years have her 4 phones switched off every damn night. She definitely has another life which you've a zero stake in. And you thinking you're the crazy one only shows that she does not own up to her misdeeds. Your babe is a goner bro.
Sorry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Reeberry: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Her reason is she has not charged her phone or she left her phone in a neighbors room charging....haba 3 phones chargingat the same time....why is it only when she goes back to school...I agree that I am inlove and I don't have apology for that I am only human...if she is actualy cheating on me her and the other guy are the loosers not me...she will only loose a blessing like me....
It's written clearly that she's cheating. That's why they keep calling them hoes.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by openmine(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
lovingT:
Which kind book she go dey read when she nor fit on her phone talk to her Love "everynight"?

What has age got to do with cheating?

Her phone is off every night?? Every night?? Come on. Every night is not possible Esp if u know ur Bobo go call. Esp if u know he wants to talk to u.

Haha at least Sunday the phone go on small.

If she's busy with her books then the phone ba3 go save cos she won't be pressing it so much. Plus she has a power bank.

And what kind of hair does she make with 5k every 2wks Esp in this economy.

I don't know oh. But................. "side dude"
i love this comment...straight and direct!
No emotions just making common sense....#commonsense@lovingT smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by openmine(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
kaziblake:
So you want to throw away a5yr relationship cos of this small problem?
little drops of water makes a mighty ocean....
How can a lady with four fones have them switched of at nightfall only to give a flimsy excuse that her "four fones" were off at that same time..And to even think it happens every night is highly suspicious..her excuse makes no sense at all.... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Bro, you should do it if you can
Also post video clip in xvideos and link us.

9 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Bro, you should do it if you can
Also post video clip in xvideos and link us.
I like the way U think

10 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by openmine(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
JewelDiamond:
I do switch my fone(s) off every evening. That's my personal decision to avoid disturbance. In this ur case, she would have kept a special line where you can reach her whenever you want. But that should be if she's into you o.
hello @jeweldiamond i respect ur privacy and understand that you just don't want disturbance esp if you have plenty queue... cheesy cheesy
However,switching off ur entire fones in the night may pose a serious security problem for you or ur immediate family in future...some one may want to give you a very important info or about a robbery in ur residence or a friend or family member might be in a difficult situation and may need ur help...Thats wen you wud wish ur fone had been ON to help out some way....
Just an advice sha...no pun intended smiley smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Odunharry(m): 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lalasticlala I see you..

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by meisterkitan(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
rosieluv:

Or prolly they have scheduled power supply in her area where she lives and phone goes off same time every day. grin
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by rosieluv(f): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
meisterkitan:

Or prolly they have scheduled power supply in her area where she lives and phone goes off same time every day. grin
lols ur imagination tho
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by schumastic(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Gliterrati:
If she calls during the day and switches of her phone at nights, it could mean alot... Maybe she doesn't pick night calls

clap for yourself for defending your kind, DEFENDERS OF THE WOMEN UNIVERSE undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by sashishalom(f): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
I believe we have all advised him enough...Dante you should know what to do right now...hope your ok tho?takia

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Gliterrati(f): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
schumastic:

clap for yourself for defending your kind, DEFENDERS OF THE WOMEN UNIVERSE undecided undecided

All ye judges, knowest thou not that judgement is the lord's?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.